[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex calls me up after several months of blowing me off >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>ex calls me up after several months of blowing me off
>didn't answer but she left a voicemail
>was telling me what she had been up too and wanted to meet up
>said she was free all weekend to catch up
>mfw

So robots trump has inspired me to not put up with bullshit and she was a cheating ho

Should I respond?
>>
>gf
>got cucked

Nah, you'll get no advice here, normie
>>
>>28376370
You have to go back

U have to go bak
>>
>>28376370
Ignore and tell her to gtfo. She probably got really burned by chad recently and wants to use you for emotional suport.
>>
>>28376370
make her pay for dinner, fuck her with condom (no trap babies) and then ghost.
>>
I would say yes if it were not for the cheating.
>>
>>28376370
>trump has inspired me to not put up with bullshit
toplel kill yourself sperg
>>
Only to hit it and quit it, if you are feeling randy, no relationships at all... Bonus points if you ignore her but I don't blame you if you don't FOR SEX ONLY
>>
>>28376370
Tell her to GTFO

And take her coat.
>>
Invite her somewhere expensive, tell her you're running late and to order some good wine. Then don't show up and block her number.
>>
File: 1458932428467.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1458932428467.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>28376370
>trump has inspired me to not put up with bullshit
>>
>>28377006
>>28376739
>betas mad their next president is already an inspiration to young men everywhere
>>
I wouldn't get back together with her but you should slam that puss if you get the opportunity
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.