[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT opinions you actually unrionically believe but will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 16
File: 1447529848795.jpg (144 KB, 1138x779) Image search: [Google]
1447529848795.jpg
144 KB, 1138x779
ITT opinions you actually unrionically believe but will never say in the real world

>at least 90% of people are bland interchangable morons just a step over monkeys
>>
>>28376273

I would say 100% of people are.
>>
everyone given the chance will fuck you over if it benefits themselves in any way. everyone only cares about themselves.
>>
File: 1442333772754.jpg (89 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1442333772754.jpg
89 KB, 680x591
People above 110 IQ should be locked away or put down, they're too dangerous and cause too much suffering, and have ruthlessly exploited lower IQ people since the dawn of history.
>>
im not a disgusting low iq normalfag piece of shit like yourself so i dont engage in anything and if i do i let everyone get a taste of my fedora opinion fuck you and eat shit
>>
If you rape a woman you now, she probably won't report you.
>>
>>28376273
I guarantee almost all people in the first world are brighter than you.
>>
>>28376273
black people are, on average, far less intelligent than the average human and more prone to violence and most of them deserve to be slaves/in jail as we have seen happen. the good ones rise to the top anyway.
>>
ALL women actually crave being dominated and protected. There is nothing wrong with this, as a man I feel an impulse to do so.
>>
>>28376408
>>28376374
fuck off back to fuckville faggoti
>>
I think womanizers and "players"(this board calls them "Chads") are a cancer to society.
Men who go through various different women which increase the possibility of children being born...without a father figure.
Said children are more likely to be criminals or beta NEETS.
>>
>>28376273
I believe that women do not deserve the same pay as men in the same jobs, certain jobs the men are generally better at than women, at least. Why? Because they don't do the same amount of work men do in these jobs. Sounds pretty reasonable, right? Yes, it does, but by saying stuff like this you're risking being labeled "sexist" or "misogynist".
>>
>>28376327
Honestly I would rather everybody with an IQ under 110 gets sterilized. Poor people reproduce more than wealthy people and the average IQ is gradually declining in first world countries. Third world shitholes on the brink of starvation are experiencing population explosions.

>Flynn effect
Nutritional
>>
>>28376513
I don't like promiscuous people either, regardless of the sex. They are whores, that's what they are.
>>
>>28376273
Women having rights has made the world objectively worse.
>>
women and men are not equal and should not be treated equally

> yfw there are legit peer reviewed studies for this
>>
>>28376273
Interesting, the more people you meet, the more that opinion might change.

I had a teacher in my high school gym class who was the epitome of what a chad looked like. At firsg I was intimidated, but once I got to know him I found out he was a really nice guy who served in the army, and his first wife cheated on him and he actually is quite smart and nice.
>>
I could never marry a non-virgin. Sex has become a commodity, not a tool for two people to deeply connect.
>>
Races are unequal, and the US' percentage of whites should raise to at least 90% and stay there.
>>
>>28376273
>I don't consider women equal to men. Life of a man and woman are completely different
>>
>>28376327
Dummy detected
>>
>>28376801
I feel like this as well, I might be able to if I myself lost my virginity, but I'd rather just have one girl. A friend who did it says it's great to wait until marriage and really strengthens the bond or something.
>>
>>28376801
>>28376820
THESE

oriogo coomento
>>
>>28376686
name one "third world" country thats not being or have been exploited please.
>>
>>28376273
Ha. Not you though, OP. Certainly not you in anyway.
>>
>>28376952
No.

First, most first world countries have been exploited and devastated at various points in history.

More importantly, most third world shitholes experiencing rapid population growth have low IQs on average, and their citizens' IQs remain low as second and third generation immigrants in first world countries. There are even neurological differences that account for some of the IQ gap between races; compare the brain sizes of whites, Asians, and blacks, then compare their IQs, then compare the brain sizes of different IQ people within a race. Obviously part of the disparity in achievement between races is environmental, but I also believe a significant factor is hereditary.

This doesn't mean races should be discriminated against, there are many blacks who are smarter than the majority of whites. It does mean we shouldn't expect proportional representation by race in every facet of society, though.
>>
File: 1446621699101.jpg (25 KB, 359x173) Image search: [Google]
1446621699101.jpg
25 KB, 359x173
Gays and trannies are mentally ill genetic failures like robots are, yet they get treated like special snowflakes while we get laughed at.
>>
Donald Trump has become my reason for living
>>
>>28377626
You get laughed at because even mentally ill degenerates are able to have sex. Let that sink in.
>>
Black people should have been exterminated a long time ago and should never have been allowed equal rights.
Race war when?
>>
>>28376273
Lesbians choose to be gay.
>>
When the Centenary of the Holohoax comes around in 2042 the Jews are going to straight up gloat that there are no majority white countries left.
>>
>>28377626
I agree with trannies being mentally ill, but not gay people.
>>
Women have no intrinsic personality or hobbies, and everything they do is an attempt to make themselves more attractive
>>
>>28377517
Overpopulation actually hurts the developing/undeveloped world more than it hurts us.

Also, it's important to take into account how much (literal) rape a given ethnicity has experienced. Take the Mediterranean, the Middle East, or even China and Russia - the continuous warfare has ensured that the most violent (and often stupider) people pass on their genes.

Meanwhile ethnic Anglo-Saxons, Scandinavians, Japanese, etc. didn't experience invasions on quite the same scale.
>>
>>28377673
But gay men don't?
>>
>>28377784
>But gay men don't?
No.
>>
>>28377517
What do you think cases the decrease in the average IQ in first world countries? Are our brains shrinking?
>>
>>28377722
>be a living thing
>supposed to like opposite genders of living things
>like the same
>can't reproduce
>can't extend the species

they are mentally ill, we're supposed to want to reproduce and help our species survive, gays don't want to do that
>>
>>28376327

Do you realize that by putting down people with IQ over 110 the median value (i.e. IQ100) would lower, in a cycle that would kill everybody with an IQ?

See, intelligent people are not exploiting you, they're protecting you from your own stupidity
>>
Most people's political/social opinions are based on raw emotion rather than genuine logic and fact, and therefore should be completely disregarded.

This goes for people on both the right, left, and everywhere in between.
>>
I want to restore the British Empire.
>>
>>28377849
No, it's because intelligent people are having less children. Cultural changes starting in the 60s have disincentivized starting families early, or at all.

Even amongst white people, the dumber normies have more children. Also keep in mind that in the US most white people are the ones who were too stupid to make it in Europe, and they've been breeding for generations.
>>
>>28377907
Does it go for you?
>>
>>28377722
Mental illness really is something defined by society, and the process is incredibly political. Saying something is a mental illness is not a very meaningful statement.

>>28377761
China and Russia have fairly high IQs. So does much of the Mediterranean. A lot of Europe experienced long periods of warfare and invasion without becoming much dumber than the rest of Europe.

Anyways, nobody deserves to have a low or a high IQ, it's just the way it is. Even if a nationality is less intelligent for tragic and unfortunate reasons in the past, that doesn't change the fact that they are less capable of contributing to society and will cause problems if they become dominant in a population.

>>28377849
Comically enough, gender equality and social security. Intelligent women pursue careers and have less children, less intelligent women start having children right out of high school and have a lot of them. A lot of poor women also have some incentive to have a lot of children because of government payouts, while for a middle class family children are only a financial drain. I also believe that more intelligent people are likely to be more skeptical about child rearing as a way to become happy.
>>
I will never accept that some people are born unlucky and have to work harder for things. Also I hate those who got luckier than me.
>>
>>28377963

fuck off back to your liberal arts college fuckboy.
>>
>>28377963
>china and russia have fairly high iqs
True, but most of them have less empathy and integrity than Anglo-Germanic whites, again because of all the war and rape. Just look at their driving.

Raw IQ isn't the only thing separating the races.

>even if a nationality is less intelligent for tragic and unfortunate reasons in the past, that doesn't change the fact that they are less capable of contributing to society and will cause problems if they become dominant in a population.
I wasn't disagreeing.
>>
File: 1462330891447.png (424 KB, 428x582) Image search: [Google]
1462330891447.png
424 KB, 428x582
>>28378019
How do any of those beliefs suggest I'm from a liberal arts college?
>>
>>28377956
It certainly has done in the past, but I've made a conscious effort to break away from it by not expressing opinions on/commenting on things that I am not educated about.

I just fucking despise the fact that whenever someone wants to chat politics/current affairs to me, they bust out platitudes and arguments that basically amount to "It seems like it is true, therefore it must be so."
>>
>>28378019
Did you read his post?

You could never say those things in the average college.
>>
>>28377650
i didn't need this right now.
>>
>>28378050

>Mental illness really is something defined by society, and the process is incredibly political. Saying something is a mental illness is not a very meaningful statement.
>>
>>28378062
The best part is that even if you do know what you're talking about, a bunch of screaming normies will drown you out and "win" the debate regardless.
>>
>>28378085
He's right though. Society's subjective standards are why homosexuality stopped being considered a mental illness in the 70s.

Did you know that slaves who ran away used to be considered mentally ill too?
>>
We should kick out all non mormons (except maybe some conservative-jews) out of Utah (and the neighboring counties that have a mormon majority) and establish Deseret.

Mormon theocracy - would literally be the closest we can ever get to paradise on this earth.
>>
>>28377963
You mean to say that mental illness is a social construct? That sounds like shitty SJW logic.
>>
>>28378092

So fucking what?

Explain to me how being a psychopath is a "social construct".

Fucking pretentious assholes.
>>
>>28378085
Mental illnesses are disorders related to behavior, thinking, and mood. Determining what is abnormal and distressing enough to be a mental illness is extremely political. If you want to make trannies mad, say that gender dysphoria is a body dysmorphic disorder like anorexia.
>>
>>28378193

And gender and science is also a social construct right?
>>
its not exactly surprising r9k's view of the world perfectly reflects the delusions and cynicism you would expect for social failures who never go outside
>>
>>28376273
How the fuck can you change, wait for it, >.....'''''EVERYTHING....''''
spaz teacher
>>
We could eliminate all conscious suffering if the human race agreed to voluntarily go extinct.

Anything people is pointless because the universe will eventually collapse.

Evangelion is the only good anime.

etc.
>>
>>28376273

A lot less rapes are happening than feminist propaganda claims, and saying "over 95% of rape goes unreported" is a ridiculous lie
>>
>>28378136
It absolutely is. Every mental illness has a socially acceptable form.

>i'll shoot my classmates
psychopath
>i'll shoot sandniggers for big oil
hero

>god talked to moses/jesus/mohammed and he will save my soul when i die
christianity/judaism/islam
>god talks to me and shows me things
schizophrenia

SJWs usually want to have mental illnesses; they're not likely to debunk it because the mentally ill are a special group of people they feel the need to protect.
>>
>>28376273
I don't think I actually love anyone, I just love my attachment to them. I don't care if people around me are okay as long as they pretend that they are and I can live in my own imaginary world where everything's fine. I'm not interested in anyone but myself, and there is probably something fundamentally wrong with me. Whenever something bad happens to someone close to me, I get upset, but not because they are suffering, but because their suffering resonate with me. It makes me want to stop talking to them so that I wouldn't feel bad for them, but that would make me a terrible person, so I force myself to hear out their problems and try to help them so that my own opinion of myself could stay sort-of positive and these people wouldn't leave my side. I've never done anything truly good or altruistic - everything I do, I do to get a benefit, even if said benifit is feeling better about myself for doing something good to someone. I will never be a good person my parents want me to be, but I keep pretending to be one so that I can be close to them. I truly hate myself sometimes.
>>
>>28378081
Hey, it applies to all of us. That's why we're robots. And you know what? It's okay. You aren't any less of a person because of that.
>>
>>28378157
The criteria for sociopathy are socially constructed. Those criteria may relate to a neurological disorder which is very real though.

Still, you could invent a ton of mental illnesses. When you call something a mental illness you basically say you're weird and it's makes you miserable or incapable of caring for yourself.

>>28378221
>gender
Depending on how its defined maybe. Having two X chromosomes certainly isn't.

>science
The laws of physics are not socially constructed, if that's what you're asking. There is a huge difference between chemistry and psychology, don't overestimate the latter out of respect for the former.
>>
>>28376686

>population explosions
>muh overcrowding
>neo-Malthusian idiocy

Now who's being retarded
>>
>>28378157
The raw definition (not having empathy) isn't subjective, but labelling it as an "illness" is.
>>
The only reason most religious people are religious is because they've had that religion beaten into their heads by their parents since birth. If they were born in another region in the world they'd most likely believe in that religion just as hard as their current one. For some reason people get mad at my when I point out they've just been indoctrinated since birth and they don't actually believe what they believe.
>>
>>28378303

No it's fucking objective, asshole.

You feel something for someone else = you empathise.

It's a demonstrable feeling.
>>
Working hard to overcome your shortcomings is unfair and only a cuck would do it.
>>
>>28376273

>Most people are selfish and for those who say they aren't, actually are, as every individual wants something out of the system.
>>
>>28378289
>there is a huge difference between chemistry and psychology, don't overestimate the latter out of respect for the former.
Another problem is psychiatrists and psychiatrists tend not to emphasize the well documented ability of a person's mindset and choices to influence his behavior.

Depression and other mental illnesses exist on a physiological level, but patients are implicitly and explicitly taught that they are set in stone, and can't be changed with improved environment, taking risks, adopting more mature mindsets, etc.

Instead you get fancy pills.
>>
There was a revolution in thought because overall people were allowed to 'communicate' what their grievances were.

And with it the loss of established controlling {trol} organisations, Its always been a battle of thought, with all species.
>>
>>28378333
That's what I said. You missed the main point of the post.
>>
>>28378295
I'm more concerned that the dumbest people are reproducing the most. I certainly don't have projections for when a global famine will happen. I don't think neo-Malthusian beliefs are theoretically wrong, though, even if they don't apply to current population growth.
>>
>>28376273
Women are the root of all problems
>>
File: DGCA8ia.jpg (75 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
DGCA8ia.jpg
75 KB, 560x800
I support solipsism.

>You are all an illusion, created by the infinite depths of my subconscious. When I die, the entire universe ceases to exist.
>>
>>28378221
His views are further right than yours.
>>
99% of everyone on this board are pathetic losers who are poor fags mentally ill and beta scrubs, I am not though and it feels good to come here and laugh at you faggots.. I would have no problem saying this to anyone either
>>
>>28378476
What about war m8?
>>
>>28378567
Women cause wars.
>>
>>28378567
Women abuse the men that become the warmongers
>>
Physically deformed and mentally retarded people should be killed at birth
>>
>>28378548
>implying you would say that in real life to a "loser"
>>
Trans are mentally ill people and should be treated as such instead of follow their "transition" and "surgery" pretend game. I don't hate qt traps tho.

I support homos even if I'm straight, but Gay Parade faggots should be shot on sight, as they only make things worse for actually homo people who behave like any other sane person.

I don't mind immigrants if they come legally to work hard, don't cause trouble and assimilate the host country's culture. Even then, they should be deported as soon as the commit any crime.

Women are literal parasites who only know to complain how unfair everything is while they backstab you and take advantege of that.
I only respect as equals very few women, every other women around me are either dumb stacies, fat hamplanets or retarded tumblrinas.
>>
>>28377994
I know that feel...

asfa
>>
>>28378708
Agree with all except last.

Almost all women are disgusting sacks of shit, but the 0.000001% almost make their entire gender redeemable. Mmaybe that's just me.
>>
>>28376663
I feel like I understand your point but I'm not sure. Can you give an example?
>>
>>28378708
Totally agree with Gay Pride statement. Dressing up like a flamboyant degenerate faggot with your dick or tits hanging out is not supportive of the regular gay community.
Roasties even use this as an excuse to dress like whores and parade through the streets.
>>
>>28376952
>name one "third world" country thats not being or have been exploited
Name one third world country that isn't filled with retards
>>
>>28378239
Nice post faggot. I bet you would never say that to anyone outside 4chan.
>>
>>28378548
You could probably say this to anyone in the real world and they would agree with you.... I don't think you understood the OP
>>
>>28376273
>>28376294
People who don't socially interact with other people say this.
>>
>>28376273
Almost all females act like the have the mental capacity of 12 year old. And if they want to act like that, they have to be given the same rights as a 12 year old.
>>
>>28378794
Different anon, but I worked a loading position for fedex and I got paid less than a woman that had worked there 1 year longer than me, but move at most 1/4th of the boxes I did. I did far more work for less pay, and I left after getting bitched at by my boss for "not doing my fair share" when I started slacking off after noticing it
>>
>>28376273
There should be a federal law making it illegal for people to produce children if their parents are under the age of 25. In my honest opinion, anyone who has a child in their teens or early twenties is completely irresponsible.

>Must be married, mom and dad should not be boyfriend and girlfriend. Unmarried parenting shows poor commitment and greater possibility of separation.
>Parents must have been together for at least five years to ensure compatibility.
>Both parents must make a certain amount of income, not rich but they can't raise a child in near-poverty or unemployment, worst case scenario they're homeless or can't afford enough food.
>Must go through psych eval to foresee possible negligence, poor commitment or abusive behavior in parents.
>Criminal background check.
>Must be tested for health, candidates with conditions that cuase Down's Syndrome or other disabilities are not allowed to reproduce.
>18 year olds can still become legal guardians, i.e. if their parents die and they need to adopt their siblings.
>>
>>28379312
>forcing people to be married
How exactly does a romantic relationship bear in raising kids rather than conceiving?
>>
Women need to be enslaved for the human race to succeed long-term.
>>
>>28376408
>>28377101
>>28378991
There's the butthurt. OP's right. The vast majority of humans are retarded garbage with shit tastes, shit interests and wanting the entire species to go in a shit direction to make their low-IQ asses happy.
>>
>>28379419
No matter how smart we are there will be disparity though no? We'll have 180 iq people calling the 160 iq people trash. What happens when we are able to boost our intelligence?
>>
>>28379312
>cucked by the marriage meme
k ke
>>
>>28376273
literally every person alive believes this and thinks they are the special outlier.
>>
>>28379312
Dis niqqa smart famalam based desu
>>
>>28379276
That sucks. Sorry anon. Sounds more to me like a symptom of corporate structure than necessarily a symptom of roasties in the workplace but either way that sucks.
>>
>females are better than men and feminism is great
>coldplay is great
>rick & morty is overrated
>hillary will be a great president and no one would give a shit about her past if berniecucks didnt cry for free shit all the time
>r9k is retarded b/c you guys act like the world is against you but its not
>UCR has a better spring concert
>porn is unhealthy and degenerate
>>
>>28379576
Yeah, but 10% of those are right.
>>
>>28377761
>Scandinavia
>Britain
>Peaceful and isolated
Whew, lad...

Nothing you said made any since at all and you
Pulled it out of your ass. Warfare and societal contest makes society more advanced over time, in the same way as trade and cultural exchange. Also,
>ME-NA
>stupid
>Russians
>stupid
There's too much ignorance in one post.
>>
I think it's odd that you can legally possess a video of a child being violently murdered, but it's illegal to possess a picture of them nude. I'm not even a pedo.
>>
>>28379937
>hillary will be a great president
Because she did so well as secretary of state, right? It's not like her and Obama are directly responsible for ISIS or anything.
>>
>>28378132
Truancy. How hilarious.
>>
File: ernie hate crime.jpg (69 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
ernie hate crime.jpg
69 KB, 750x724
>>28376273
>unrionically believe but will never say
Pure Aryan and Aryan-led societies are superior to non-whites and Jews are superior in many ways even to Aryans

If we bombed the entire Middle East to hell and destroyed all the people there, America and the general Aryan world would be better off (and obv. remove nigger and other heavy minority populations, that's hardly an unpopular thing to say on this website.)

In general, most things Trump says.

Women really never should have achieved equality, should still be second-class citizens, although it is inevitable in any developed society that they will eventually achieve equal rights simply because of human psychology.
>>
most of people seek a belonging place

the problem is they choose what others brainwashed them to do
>>
>pretty much everything /r9k/ says about women and human sexuality
>women should have never been allowed into positions of power
>niggers are intellectually vastly inferior and shouldn't be allowed into civilized societies
>pretty much same goes for arabs but niggers are worse
>holocaust is a lie

I've said some of these though when drunk as fuck.
>>
I would really date a boring cute guy over an ugly but great guy
>>
>>28378632
A couple of wars. Most are caused by gold or the in-time equivalent, currently oil. If the true elites holding a gun literally or metaphorically to the policy makers' heads have a pedophile island they can just visit whenever and nothing is done about it there or when they come back to the world, I don't think they care for women here or there. Soldiers, maybe but if not women it's money or some abstract lie about religion or the stable, secular country you're raping being a threat to the world peace that you're breaking to invade it.
>>
>>28380115
Sweden is the only Scandinavian country with a nigger problem and it's still one of the most peaceful countries on earth. Idiot.
>>
>>28380305
Oh yeah, also there shouldn't be an age of consent. If she bleeds she's ready to breed, that's literally how nature works and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Young women are biologically drawn to older men and the only ones who have a problem with this are old hags who are afraid of their value plummeting and cucks.
>>
>>28379165
This. It wasn't a mere difference in muscle that saw women's rights and standing in society suppressed for all of human history until the recent big mistake.
>>
>>28380358
And why do people want gold and oil? Because the people who have gold and oil get women. EVERYTHING in the world revolves around sexuality and getting laid.

If women wouldn't fuck the people who win wars there would be no wars. As simple as that.
>>
File: monkeysuit.jpg (14 KB, 306x304) Image search: [Google]
monkeysuit.jpg
14 KB, 306x304
>>28376273
>>at least 90% of people are bland interchangable morons just a step over monkeys
90% is kind of pushing it don't you think? if 90% of people were neets I'm not sure if any businesses would be left within the week
>>
>>28380368
You idiot, the point was made that the Russians were violent and dumb from too much war in their past. Swedes were the most warlike of the Scandinavians throughout history, and also the most successful. (The 17th century was way bloodier than anything in the dark ages)
>>
>>28380424
You're hopeless. The people starting wars are either impotent or sociopathic. They're not concerned or in need of women. People fight for money, and they defend so they don't die. Unless you want to pull some pompous monarch from centuries ago plunging the country into ruin for a rival insulting his wife, your logic is hopelessly stupid.
>>
>>28380554
You're retarded and you don't understand shit about the world. Goes for most people though.
>>
>>28376273
>most women are nice people
>most ethnic people are nice people
>most people are nice people
>I don't have a problem with society
Lots of people on /r9k/ seem very angry. I mean my situation is shit but I have myself and my genes to blame. I can't really blame it on anyone else.
I think it'd vary if I lived somewhere else though
>>
I would literally never compromise my values IRL for anyone, but I'm also not a sheltered autist
>>
>>28380725
>telling his cuck opinions with saliva dripping from his mouth without even reading the first fucking line of op so he would know what the thread is even about

Literally fucking reddit.
>>
>>28380860
>taking full responsibility for yourself and your situation
>cuck
what
>>
>>28379384
It means that the parents have actually planned to be together, and the kid wasn't just some 16 year old slut's accident in the back of a car. Why can't you understand how important this is?
>>28380115
Obviously there are wars everywhere, but northern Europe and Japan haven't suffered as much as many other places.
Almost no one is racist on principle, and every race has its share of idiots, but some races are dumber, more violent, and less empathetic than others due to historical and genetic factors.
Calling people ignorant without actually arguing just makes you look bad.
>>
File: 1461825736977.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461825736977.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>28377887trans I agree with but gay's are different and are mostly men woman fake that Shit 100%
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1170x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1170x1300
>>28380860
>saying cuck unironically
>calling someone Reddit for not having opinions as edgy as yours
>>
>>28380176
ISIS is helpful to the US.

The US has been aiding and enabling Islamic terrorism since the 80s, in order to combat Russian influence in the Islamic world and destabilize it, keeping oil routes secure.

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic absolute monarchy and the biggest supporter of Islamic terrorism, and they are a strong US ally. Bin Laden was a Saudi who the US openly paid to fight off the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan in the 80s.
>>
>>28376273
tons of edgy shit

generally the opposite of what society says about anything
>>
File: 1452655533949.png (518 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1452655533949.png
518 KB, 605x605
Radiohead is the most overrated garbage band to ever receive praise

9/11 obviously had internal help and you are a complete imbecile if you think it was just muslims doing muslim things. It's been proven the US does those kind of operations on a regular basis

If you don't do ANY kind of exercise or have a diet consisting exclusively of junk foods you are a waste of space and need to die ASAP

If you dropped out of middle or high school just because you didn't feel like finishing you are a detriment to society.
>>
>>28376327
>tfw iq of 133
>tfw stupid as fuck and couldn't communicate a good idea if I had one
>tfw iq doesn't really mean anything

People with commanding and confident personalitys should be put down instead. They're the real monsters here
>>
>>28376273
>from a biological point of view, homosexuality is a mental defect, as it prevent you from reproducing.

Doesn't mean I hate homosexuals though.
>>
>>28376409
Ive said this in public. (I was wearing a balaclava though)
>>
>most black people are brash, uneducated people as a whole understandably due to their upbringing.
>>
>>28378925
What...? That's a commonly held opinion even on other 4chan boards. Even on /r/9k.
>>
>>28378476
No, undiagnosed female autism is the root of all problems.
>>
>>28376273
If you believe this, explain to me what you believe separates you from these interchangeable monkeys.
>>
>>28381425
>9/11 obviously had internal help and you are a complete imbecile if you think it was just muslims doing muslim things

Indirectly. The US openly paid Bin Laden to start the Taliban in Afghanistan in the 80s, in order to fight the USSR, and trained mujahideen. Invading Afghanistan could have given Russia access to the Persian Gulf, where US-friendly oil monarchies are.
The Taliban took over Afghanistan completely, and grew steadily throughout the 90s, immune from scrutiny, allowing them to plan 9/11.

All of this is very open and possible to discuss, but people like you who make things up about the towers being rigged with bombs make those who want to have a serious discussion look like nutjobs by association.

So, you're actually helping the US government to obscure things and shake off criticism.

The only conspiracy theory I might concede to is that Saudi, Pakistani, or Israeli intelligence may have had prior knowledge of the attacks and failed to notify the US.
>>
>>28376409
>>28381486
Single motherhood did more damage to African American culture than anything else.
>>
>>28378239
I hope you realize that thinking women and niggers as inferiors is incredibly uncommon view with social and confident people who have loads of sex and bros to hang out with.
>>
>>28380186
>most things Trump says
kys
>>
I express my edgy views openly, but I'd never admit the reasons I hold them in the first place. They stem from my inability to succeed in this society and jealousy of the success of my peers. For the sake of my own sanity, I must perceive this society as being especially hostile towards me. Being edgy allows me to avoid taking the responsibility for such being a failure.

I'd honestly like to be a kind, tolerant person, but the conditions just aren't right.
>>
>>28381661
No, black women became single mothers in huge amounts because of black people being inferior to begin with.
>>
File: 1448231385916.png (278 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448231385916.png
278 KB, 960x960
>>28378254
Do you have any evidence of this?

>>28378356
This thread is for opinions you actually hold...

>>28378476
Only if you know nothing about history or politics, yes.

>>28379937
Coldplay is not great and what is UCR?

>>28380150
Generally because the consumers of child porn commission the abuse of children directly or have a greater hand in it's production than, say, some edgy teen on liveleak.

>>28379312
I agree with the sentiment but if you seriously believe that you can enforce this law,...I have a bridge to sell you.

>>28381486
>>28380305
>>28380186
>>28379386
>>28379165
>>28378708

It's at times like these that I wonder what percentage of /r/9k truly browses Reddit. It's almost certainly no less than 50% considering the dominant rhetoric is basically lifted straight up from /r/theredpill, but still why do robots only seem to discuss the same six or so things? Did you all emigrate from /r/trp at once or was it a trickle?
>>
>>28377905
intellect detected. must annihilate
>>
>>28377912
>I wish it would have federalized around the 17 "white colonies" it would have similar population and size to Russia and even in our world the British Empire was one of three superpowers at the end of WWII, imagine if Britain had been much stronger.
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 1024x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 1024x674
No one working a fun but low paying job has the right to bitch and moan about the min wage.

If you go into a low paying field you should expect.... Well low pay. Your job is your reward if you go into a field like child care or social work.

I take early childhood education classes and it's all dumb women (and gay guys) who say they are "cool with" making $20,000 a year but all vote Sander's and want $15 an hour for labor that could be easily done for $8 or $10 or even free.

There is no "I can't live off of this!" Like you chose this! You knew going in how little child care workers made, yet you stayed in the field.
>>
Kill everyone with below 100 IQ, this solves the nigger problem because if you are black and has a Iq higher than that, they don't act like niggers.
Women are inferior to men and should always stay second-class citizens.
Religion is idiotic and should be systematically removed.
Nations should always have atleast 90% of the native population
Race mixing should be kept at a minimum.
Gays should be systematically killed
Welfare should be removed
People with genetic diseases should be sterilized
Higher IQ = Higher standards of living
Illegal immagrants will be put in slavery
Criminals with felonies will be put into slavery until sentence is up
>>
>>28376273
Ive said this and much other autistic shit to the dudes in my year when I was a police cadet
>>
>>28381937
lol at the picture implying that it's not the republican debates that have been ridiculous carneval shit

i mean that goes for american politics as a whole but especially the republicans
>>
File: 1415176442812.gif (844 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1415176442812.gif
844 KB, 300x171
>>28381937

While I largely agree, I just wanted to say I have no idea why anyone would want to do social work or work with children.

I'm a substitute teacher and working with children is the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. I did it mainly to add some variety to my shitty resume, but I think I've made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>28376463

Fem-anon here. Agreed. I have always been attracted to more dominate personalities. I want the man to provide and protect me. I like domination during sex too.
>>
I don't have the interest or energy to be in a 'serious' relationship with a woman (even if I could to begin with).
>>
File: Cool Feels Bad Frog Man Jacket.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Cool Feels Bad Frog Man Jacket.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>Women can be decent at times but they are all awful people to have a relationship with
>>
File: tumblr_nubavwboQr1s7ld58o1_400.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubavwboQr1s7ld58o1_400.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>28381629
Many intelligence agencies came to the U.S specifically to warn of an impending attack on the WTC just to be shrugged off

Is it so crazy the towers were rigged with explosives? If they wanted the towers to fall so badly are they really gonna leave it to chance that the planes would take them down? Plus why did WTC-7 (The other fucking building) literally collapses in free fall out of nowhere? Are you really gonna tell me that jet fuel melted steel beams?
>>
>>28379276
can confirm, I worked at a plant where it was me, 2 women and an older man. The women got paid ~13$ an hour and they bitched the whole time while putting off all work on me and the old man. He actually had a heart attack because he was twice my age and couldn't keep up anymore.

I too left after the head nigga in charge came and tried to bitch at me after I spent 5 months bringing him reports full of facts and proof that she didn't ever do anything (I mean i've never seen anyone not work, I've seen slackers but not people who never did anything yet still made 2$ more an hour than me; this bitch dindu nuffin ever.)
>>
If you aren't willing to speak that out loud, you are no better than them. At most you are a coward who likes to believe in his own superiority instead of actively asserting it, however much that'd make you seem like a madman.
>>
>>28376327
Hey handicapper general!
>>
>>28378282
I completely agree. These are the symptoms of being a psychopath btw. But don't worry. It's not an issue. You should look up the other symptoms, and the benefits of it.
>>
>>28381669
can confirm, have friends and been laid.
don't care enough to consider other races inferior
>>
>>28381779
it's the opposite, /r/theredpill is filled with robots who grew up and still didn't get laid

also,

>>/reddit/
faggot
>>
>>28382024
found the nasty, aids infested whore
>>
>>28378775
You realize that 0.000001% of 7 billion is like 70, right?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.