[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just ate a bowl of steamed veggies for dinner it tasted horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6
File: TQfmuGu.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
>just ate a bowl of steamed veggies for dinner
it tasted horrible but i'm proud of myself and i hope this will be the beginning of my journey to normal weight.
325 lbs currently, 5'10".
>>
Holy cow. Work out and eat fruits and veggies.

You can do this, anon.
>>
>>28376237
Good luck you glorious faggot
>>
Buy some broth and steam with it, add salt and seasoning. Eat lots of beans, they have lots of protein.
>>
>>28376237

I had a croissant and bacon for breakfast
Sandwich for lunch, no crisps
and am having a bowl of chilli for dinner with a pita and cheese

I am still on goal for -2lb -3lb a week

225lb from 264
>>
good luck. if you didnt already, start running, even slowly and in low amounts, just try to sweat it off for over 30 minutes
>>
After the first couple weeks you'll stop craving processed sugary shit. Try visiting fit for recipe ideas. You can do it anon.
>>
>>28376237
Just get lipo, it'll take years for you to lose that naturally
>>
>>28376309

At a higher weight you should be careful with running, if bikes are available they will be much easier on your joints.
>>
>>28376237
chicken breasts and veggies brah
squatz and oatz brah
>>
YOU CAN DO IT BRUH
YOU CAN DO IT
IM PROUD OF YOU
YOU CAN DO THIS
GANBARE
>>
Good luck OP.

In the same situation as you, we can do this. Just don't eat garbage and do cardio.
>>
>>28376237

stop by /fit/and do some cardio. You're so heavy, even a small amount of exercise will make the weight fly off.

Eat as many greens as you want.
>>
File: 4-chan-muh-gear.jpg (259 KB, 1188x713) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-muh-gear.jpg
259 KB, 1188x713
>>28376237

Ate a 800mg pack of chicken and bacon pasta, a porkchop, some minced beef, mashed root veggies with leicester cheddar and red sauce, 2 bananas and a dark rye bun with 500g of egg and bacon spread.

Feels good having super physiological levels of metabolism and muscle building.

can't believe nattycucks can survive with shit metabolism and gaining fat instead of muscle when overeating, and losing tons of muscle when forced to diet.
>>
Make sure to cut your intake op. I always see fat people complaining that their diet isn't working when their diet is insanely huge amounts of foods that may be good for you, but they just eat so much food
>>
i just ate an entire box of papa john's breadsticks and 2 slices of pizza.

i probably won't eat the rest of the day and i'm going to go exercise tonight.
>>
File: 1368717418273.jpg (41 KB, 618x518) Image search: [Google]
1368717418273.jpg
41 KB, 618x518
>>28376237
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
V
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
YOU IN THE BIG LEAGUES NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
YOU CAN DO WHATERVER YOU WANNA DO FROM HERE
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
THEY WATCHING YOU NOW
>>
>>28376237
>Want to lose weight
>Proud of eating

That's not how it works, you lard ass.
>>
>>28376237
If you put a bunch of salt on it it won't be so bad.
>>
>>28376237
You dont need to eat that crap, just eat less of the crap you do eat. Its hard to both eat less and eat food you hate, you WILL fail. Just eat less for now and change your diet later
>>
>>28376237
Eleventh (You) for you, Glen Coco.
>>
>>28377011
won't work for me. i need to fill myself up with veggies to not eat more. i could try to eat less pizzas and mcdonalds food but that won't work. this steamed veggie thing seems okay. it tastes disgusting but im full and i won't eat more today.
>>
I've been eating like a block of butter and a third of a block of cheese for months now and I'm skinnier than ever.

Truth is, fat doesn't make you fat. Being fucking stupid does.
>>
>>28377202
>Being fucking stupid does.
lel. its just genetics dude
>>
>>28377069
Just remember, calories in < calories out. So long as you're burning more than you're eating you WILL lose weight.
>>
>>28377069
This will fail. You will have to learn to eat less, period.
>>
>>28377324
i am eating less. this bowl of veggies was barely 300 calories and there is no way any other food will enter my mouth today, im stuffed. i'll do the same tomorrow.
>>
File: 1413326170519.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1413326170519.gif
2 MB, 235x240
Stop being retarded, eat protein.

Lean ground beef, chicken breast, fish and egg whites will make you shredded as fug, stop eating sugar and go easy on carbs.

Forgot to mention that you need to count those calories faggot
>>
325 lbs... damn you've got a ways to go. Keep it up. I went from 260 to 200, then started lifting more and gained 15 lbs of muscle mass. I'm finally starting to transform into a handsome guy.
>>
>>28377377
Different Anon here, but good luck, OP.
You can do it! Sincerely, tbhonest.
>>
>>28376237
Don't diet like this. Yes you should absolutely incorporate more veggies into your diet but if you completely hate what you're eating you're going to make your diet a nightmare.

Eat less carbs and sugar.
Be wary of fruit juices, water is going to be your main beverage.
Eat more protein, makes you feel less hungry.
Count calories.
Check out the sticky on /fit/

Power to you.
>>
>>28377377
Okay you wont fail but you will die
>>
>>28377377
This won't work you will slow down your metabolism and feel horrible. You're looking at 2 to 4 years of work. There are no shortcuts. You need to eat at a REASONABLE calorie deficit and exercise.
>>
I ate nothing but bananas for two months and dropped 5 stone. I fucking hate the taste of bananas.
>>
>>28376309
>>28376332
Swimming is the best low impact cardio
>>
no one is going to love you, even if you lose weight. you know that right? so you might as well enjoy the one thing you have left, and that is delicious, wonderful tasting food, like pizza, hamburgers, nachos, ice cream, etc. if you deprive yourself of these, then you truly will have no source of joy left.
>>
>>28377832
How many bananas a day

I love eggs for mono diets because you can prepare them so many ways but eggy farts are nasty
>>
>>28378053
As few as possible. I only ate them when the hunger pains got too much. Starving yourselves works when the only food in the house is food you hate. The biggest challenge was getting mummy to stop buying me nibbles every week that I could pig out on. I had to lie to her and say I was buying loads of food myself to make her to stop.
>>
Im 289 and 6'"5
>>
>>28376237
Well done anon, I'm proud of you. I say you deserve some McDonalds as a reward
>>
>>28377841
i can smoke weed and cigarettes though
>>
>>28376449
are you still on a gram of tren?
I remember you posting this pic months ago
you must be ripped now
>>
Once you feel like you can exercise, buy a bike.
It's easier on your knees.

Good luck
>>
>tfw you used to have a cute flat trap tummy
>tfw sadness eating
>tfw belly
idk, maybe this is better than anorexia
>>
Good on you OP. 5'11" 210 lbs. here, down from 271. Shooting for 170lbs. by the end of the year

Not sure if you've installed a fitness app yet, but I recommend using one. I use it to count calories, as well as check how many steps I've taken during the day (always aim for 10k)

I snack on unsalted nuts when I feel like I can't make it until the next meal. I always have a large breakfast, but not an unhealthy one. If I have the option to walk vs drive, I walk. I make sure I get jog/run/walk at least 30 miles a week. 200 pushups every 2 days. 200 situps every 2 days. 200 pullups every 2 days. One day for rest, but still try to walk 10k steps

>inb4 snack on deez nuts
>>
>>28376237
The secret to lose weight is eat actual food

It grows on trees? You can kill it for its flesh? Eat those
>>
OP would do better to learn how to cook while counting calories.

I like the chicken/pepper on rice dinner. Easy, clean and cheap
>>
>>28376237
Just eat chicken. Not tenders, just grilled chicken. Tastes alright and after a week you wont miss fatty and fried stuff anymore
>>
File: 1452391141396.jpg (29 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
1452391141396.jpg
29 KB, 465x437
Proud of you man. Keep it up. I was in your situation a year ago and by cutting out the junk and doing couch to 5k I got so much healthier.

Keep it up man
>>
>>28376237
Stop it and eat something yummy again.
>>
>>28379402
>paleo cuck
actually the 'secret' is to eat less.
>>
>>28377377

>eating 300 calories a day

you're literally going to die dude
>>
>>28376237
365 lb 6'4" here.

Good job, but if it's a pain now, you'll gain it back and more. There is no cure for shit food
>>
>>28376237
Read up on ketogenic diets. Stop complaining, whining and bitchboying and get yourself to a healthy normal human bean status.
Will power and discipline are your friends. Don't expect pats on the back for not being a fat fuck.
>>
>>28376237
155 down from 250 at 5'11 with hypothyroism. You just need to eat less, stuffing yourself eith vegetables is still stuffing yourself. I recommend trying the EC stack to supress your appetite as well as doing yoga. You should start running around 260lb so you wont shred your knees.
>>
>>28376449
Could you give me the slightest idea of where you even get that shit
>>
>>28376237
Another fatty here, keep eating the veggies lad as you come off the sugar they actually taste pretty good and im not even talking the easy mode veggies like sweet potatos.
>tfw crunch of broccoli is becoming pleasurable
very strange
>>
What are some extra things I can do that can help nudge off the pounds along with diet and exercise? You know, the small tips people give like swapping out a specific food or quick leg or arm exercises.

How effective is walking everywhere compared to using vehicles? Does walking do anything?
>>
>>28376237
How big was the bowl?
>>
It gets easier. I wouldn't say the pounds dropping is what motivates you to stick, it's the day you wake up and you feel like you have energy again and you realize it was never your sleep pattern but your diet that caused you to be a lazy, saddened mess.

The thing I'd recommend is cutting down alcohol and getting rid of sugary drinks altogether. You'll see an almost instant drop. For serious. It won't be a permanent fixing to your problems, you can't lose a ton of weight JUST by quitting sugary drinks, but it helps shed that tough pound.

Also sugar in general, get rid.
>>
>>28381285
Park as far away from the store as you can when you park in a parking lot

Clench your ass when you are walking uphill, helps tighten your bum

If you get hungry when you know for a fact that you shouldn't be (i.e. boredom hunger), either do some pushups or go for a quick walk around your neighborhood. Your hunger will subside. If it happens again, rinse and repeat. If you simply feel the need to eat, have 1/4 cup of unsalted almonds or cashews

Some of those "As seen on TV" products actually work, and can be incredibly beneficial. These two products I always recommend to my trainee's

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Press-Push-Up-Complete/dp/B0065RBOWK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1462572184&sr=8-4&keywords=perfect+pushup

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fitness-Ab-Carver-Pro/dp/B00B1N0R6C/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1S932CQMW5EJ1YNSSZ1Z
Avoid working out on an empty stomach; you might feel more inclined to reward yourself after the workout with unhealthy food

Buy some new running shoes if you haven't already. If your feet hurt after a workout, something is wrong. I recommend these

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flex-run-2015-running-shoe/pid-10338153/pgid-11089474

Fix your posture.
>>
>>28381450
Jesus christ the amount of sleep you can get at a lower weight is insane.
>wake up
>dont have to roll out of bed you just get up in one smooth motion and are walking like you are some professional lawyer in a movie.
>thinking so clear
>everything feels so easy and smooth
>small amount of caffeine has you acting like a meth addict.
you dont think about it while its happening but when you stop and look around you realize you have to relearn alot of basic shit like focus.
>>
>>28381579
It happens the other way around too. Good sleeping pattern means you'll have enough energy to feel like you wanna exercise. Good diet and weight will help you sleep reasonably.

http://sleepyti.me/ - Good website to try and get a good nights sleep. Sometimes it just takes a good sleep to have a good day that gets you motivated.
>>
>>28377836
Swimming is also pretty good since the water takes away a lot of heat from your body. People forget that a significant part of our metabolism is simply regulating our body temperature. If you keep yourself cold then it's basically like doing a run every day.
>>
I went from 245 to 220 (6"3, muscular build) by just eating less of the same crap I already eat. I mostly downregulated the snack items I ate that are carb loaded, I still tore into steaks and chicken.

I still have a bit more weight to lose but I've kept that weight off for almost a year now and am in the process of losing more again. Fruits and vegetables make me gag and vomit, I'm like a child but I can't help it. I keep forcing myself to try new foods and old ones but it's always a terrible, visceral reaction. There's no way I can live by changing my diet. I'd be a pure carnivore if I could.

I just try to avoid boredom eating and keeping snacks out of the house, it actually ended up being pretty easy. You just have to know that your worst enemy is yourself. Plan against yourself. Accept that there will be moments you won't be able to control yourself and plan for that so the damage is minimized.
>>
I realize I can ask this over at /fit/, but this is a good thread so I'll just ask here.

My fitness app is saying that for my weight, I should be eating 2850 calories to maintain my weight. How many calories should I eat in order to lose weight?

Pls and ty
>>
>>28381889
Less calories. How fast do you want to lose the weight?

And what's your weight and height?
>>
>>28381450
>>28381579
tfw I was sleepy and low-energy even before I got fat
>>
>>28381927
>How fast do you want to lose the weight?
I'm in no rush. To be more clear, I'm 100% committed to losing the weight, but I plan to change my lifestyle for good. I don't want fast results, I want permanent results.

what's your weight and height?
5'11", 209 lbs.
>>
File: deebly goncerned.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>28376237
>not eating raw vegetables, that have only been washed
>eating vegetables that have been prepared and lost some of their nutritional value
I understand vegetables may not taste the best, but use some salt and eat them raw
>>
>>28376317
fucking IeI
>>
>>28381963
try maintaining a 500 calorie deficit, that way you'll lose about one pound a week. It might now seem like a lot, but 1 year and 52 pounds later, you'll be thanking yourself
>>
>>28382098
Thank you bby

Original thank
>>
Stop listening to these faggots saying to eat beans oats and fruits. You should have no more than 20g of carbs a day. Get into a ketogenic state and burn off all that excess fat. It's still calories in vs calories out though but no more carbs for you until you're human sized.
>>
>losing weight by eating less
Dropping sugar drinks and drinking less alcohol is a good thing sure, but I don't understand people who start to ear utter rubbish like only veggies every meal.
Meat is tasty and I love making all kinds of food that aren't perhaps the most healthy choices.
Just gotta exercise.
Use more energy than you consume and your body has to use its own reserves for fuel. In other words fat and muscle. Exercise will keep muscles from deteriorating.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.