[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your last big victory in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1369800003453.png (746 KB, 969x683) Image search: [Google]
1369800003453.png
746 KB, 969x683
What was your last big victory in life?
>>
I didn't drink today before 15:00
>>
Got into UC Berkeley desu
>>
Having met the perfect woman. It's a God damned shame she lives in another country.
>>
Preventing my understanding that I will fail from affecting my resolve to do right things.
>>
I got a girl's phone number last weekend and felt pretty good about that.
>>
>>28376136
I repotted a plant, not sure if I did it well though, I probably need to let the dirt settle more
>>
>>28376136
Stopped being a NEET and have saved up $4000 since
>>
Got a 165V 160Q 5.5AW on GRE
>>
>>28376136
made a funny meme of my friend
>>
'Worked' all day without doing anything productive for my company

#salesLyfe

Literally punched in, left and got coffee. Then breakfast; which I charged to the company. Surfed the Internet until about 1pm, now Im getting lunch and using my corporate card for that too

Lol, just seeing how long this lasts before getting the door
>>
Pretended to be autistic since I was 14 to get a disability check. I get 500 dollars a month and have to meet them every year to verify my illness. I look at the floor and give one word answers and stutter and they say I have autism.

It's pretty comfy desu baka senpai
>>
>>28376975
That's pretty awesome anon. What are you going to grad school for?
>>
I met a cute and nice girl from OKCupid in early January. We hung out several times but I was too beta to make a move and she stopped texting me back.
That was pretty much the last good thing that happened to me.
>>
Got accepeted to a university in a different country
Gonna start there soon
>>
>>28376136
Getting a new car, I guess.
>>
ate a bowl of only red skittles ive been saving separate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.