[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. I'm going to quit my job next week because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
I fucked up. I'm going to quit my job next week because of this.

>be me
>work in an office
>KHV probably autistic
>develop an insane crush on a female colleague
>she is literally perfect
>she always smiles at me in a "cute" way
>sperg out and google her until I know everything about her
>crush intensifies since I feel I already know her
>fail to ever say anything but "hey" to her
>realize I have to make a move or lose her
>be today
>warm day, everyone's in a good mood and excited
>see her coming up the stairs
>wait for her to pass before descending myself
>she smiles and passes
>say "I would die for you"
>she turns and obviously heard me but says "sorry?"
>say it again but mumble and barely make sense to myself
>rush downstairs saying "sorry" without turning back
>embarrassed as fuck
>fear she's going to come over and embarrass me
>another colleague gives me the side-eye of pity

Honestly I don't even feel any emotion right now my life seems surreal.
>>
>>28376078
Damn, you are a sperg.
>>
File: frog_chef.jpg (78 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
frog_chef.jpg
78 KB, 600x398
>I would die for you
lmao how autistic can you be to think that's a good pickup line? let a real chad have her
>>
I think that was very romantic gesture OP. Don't quit, you've got her on the hook!
>>
>>28376078
>i would die for you

Lmfao my dude, holy shit i thought you were gonna ask her on a date. Why the fuck did you not ask her on a date?
>>
I managed to get a gf out of a situation like yours op, it wasn't the girl I liked though, but I started working out and grooming myself better because of the girl and it wound up making another girl like me.
>>
>>28376114
I felt I had to say something assertive and memorable to compensate for all the times I haven't talked to her.
>>
>>28376120
That's not romantic. It's just strange. It's like someone you barely know came up to you and said that he'd take a bullet for you, then run away. I'd not want to be around such a person at all.
>>
just lie and say you were singing a prince song
>>
>>28376078
Play it off as you lost a bet and someone was watching and laughing his ass off
>>
File: 1462444246067.png (114 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1462444246067.png
114 KB, 500x387
>>28376078

qoiweoi3o42j34
>>
>>28376134
That's not how it works.You don't 'compensate' for anything, you start at ground zero.
>>
>>28376155
You obviously have a skewed perspective on what true love is my friend.
>>
>>28376078
God you're a huge retard.
>>
>>28376193
I am married, friend. I know what love is, how to get it and how to hold it, without driving away women at all times.
>>
>>28376193
If you think that you can actually be in love like that with someone you've never even talked to, YOU are the one who doesn't actually know what love is.
>>
>>28376212
>he fell for the marriage meme

Have fun getting fat with a women who despises you and cucks you constantly
>>
>>28376212
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIE SCUM BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR HAPPY MARRIAGE
>>
>>28376155
>not wanting to be around that much of a sperg
>>
>>28376260
>Have fun getting fat with a women who despises you and cucks you constantly
Yeah, yeah, marriage is bad, all women are whores, I know the drill. I still keep on being happy, how the hell did that happen?

>>28376264
Screw you, what's your damn problem?
>>
>>28376078
>"sorry"

flashbacks to me sophomore year of college talking to a qt in my class
>>
>>28376298
wHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN COME HERE YOU FUCKING KEK

YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT, YOU DON'T BELONG
>>
OP here. What can I do to remedy the situation? If I quit my job I know I'm going to struggle to find another one.
>>
>>28376189
I don't think you know what ground zero means.
>>
>>28376298
Why are you here?

originalityyyyy
>>
>>28376329
I was here before it became this crybox of grown men. Now I either come for entertainment or to offer some help every once in a while.
>>
>>28376345
It's a starting point. Or that place where the One World Trade Center stands.
>>
>>28376078
So this has to be bait, right? This is right on par with that NYC anon from yesterday who tried to swoon runners by catching them in his arms.
>>
>>28376360
FUCKING CHAD LIAR COMING HERE TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER ABOUT YOUR SHITTY MARRIED LIFE. STACEY GOT FAT AND NOW YOU COME HERE
>>
>>28376078
how did you come to this?
>>
Anon the most you should have said was 'You look nice today' then walked away before she responds like you couldn't give less of a fuck. Anything above that is too much you've never even had a conversation with this girl.
>>
>>28376383
Now, Stacy is in quite a good shape. I really don't want to make myself feel better, there is no need for doing so. Do you really think I get something out of seeing men shatter and fall? It's sad to watch and nothing to be joyous about.
>>
>>28376432

I like your prose anon
>>
>>28376525
That comes with being a non-english speaker. Since I can't really go into casual speak, I have to write as I learned in school, and we sure didn't learn the corner talk.
>>
>>28376382
Yeah , I think it's the same OP as yesterday from the style of writing.But I'm not complaining, they're good threads.
>>
>>28376622
I'm the OP and I didn't post yesterday. I don't know what the other thread is about.
>>
>>28376380
>starting point
No anon. No.

ground zero
noun
the point on the surface of the earth or water directly below, directly above, or at which an atomic or hydrogen bomb explodes.
>>
>>28376786
Well, I don't care. But good for you.
>>
>>28376078
that's a morose-as-fuck way of saying you appreciate someone. Next time stick with a normal compliment that isn't so drastic.
>>
>>28376836
Sorry. I simply dislike it when normies use terms incorrectly "cuz its kewl".
>>
>>28376078
Kek, maybe life is like a movie and she thinks it's funny, but maybe life isn't like a movie. You need to find out how she reacted and tell us.
>>
>>28376927
Don't get so worked up about something as trivial as that. Might want to get upset about more important stuff and spare yourself the rage. Not good for one's health.
>>
>>28376617
>the corner talk

Kek, that's cool gonna steal it
>>
>>28376078
LOL. I needed a laugh mate. Thanks a lot.
>>
omg im crying. gotta be fake
>>
>>28377033
>omg omg omg xD i am totally crying

Fucking kill yourself roastie whore
>>
>>28376955
K

Totally enraged.
>>
Damn that was cringe worthy. Made my face quench
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.