[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we discuss tulpas? Is it bullshit or can you really date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Can we discuss tulpas?

Is it bullshit or can you really date and fuck an hallucination?
>>
/jp/ reply
>>
>>28376029
Is it real?

Quite probably.

Should you do it?

Definitely not.

It came from fucking Tibet, what would you expect from those literal mongoloids?
>>
>>28376256
But it's offering a free girlfriend, why would I turn that down even if it has a few downsides?
>>
I think it's a little cruel tbdesu.

You are making a person, but they can never really interact with anyone but you.
Doesn't sound nice.

I'd feel sorry for my tulpa if I ever made one. They'd be bored fucking stupid.
>>
it's basically forcing yourself into psychosis, and it never ends well.
>>
>>28376029
If you're actually interested get off /r9k/ and do your own research.

>>28376717
Tulpae are pretty easily satisfied as long as you give them regular attention. Even if that wasn't enough you could make another one or just act as a go-between and let them make friends online.
>>
>>28377094
>>28376717
Tulpas are not real people, stop being role-paying faggots. Tulpas are basically dream characters that you can see while awake. They are no more real than a random slut you grabbed and fucked in a wet dream.
>>
>>28377157
What if dream characters are real people too?
>>
>>28376029
>an hallucination?
its not an hallucination,
its your own brain emulating another person.
its LITERALLY GAY ROLEPLAYING WITH YOURSELF!
>>
File: 1393302440272.jpg (70 KB, 518x466) Image search: [Google]
1393302440272.jpg
70 KB, 518x466
>>28376029

Do you really want to date your own stand?
>>
>>28377199
Then you are a mass-murderer because you kill them every time you wake up
>>
>>28377157
Provide some evidence to back that up or stop spouting your retarded theories in the threads.
>>
>>28376029
You're basically exercising mental muscles in imagination and self-convincing to the point where you can delude yourself into believing you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>28378056
>this actually works for me
>my tulpa can make me really smile and feel happy
>I lost interest in romantic relationships with "real" people completely
>>
>>28377208
>LITERALLY GAY ROLEPLAYING WITH YOURSELF!

So jerking your own dick is gay too or something?
Fucking retard
>>
Does anyone here actually has experience with tulpas and wants to share it?
>>
>>28379713
I have a tulpa.
I'm in a relationship with her.
What do you want to know exactly?
>>
Are you mentally stable? If not, don't do it.
>>
50% of people who get "talking imaginary friends" are autistic schizos to begin with.

The other 50% are roleplaying degenerates.
>>
>>28379738
How long does it take to work?
And I'm diagnosed with mild depression and they recently cut my meds because I was getting better, should I still do it?
>>
>>28376029
>be me
>creat a donald trump tulpa
>he won't stop shouting "build a wall" and "make america great again" he also never shuts up with his speeches
>he has hour long speeches and I can't get any sleep
>he is telling me to build a wall around my desk
>after a few times of screaming and shouting i comply
>build a wall out of whatever i can find in the room
>some movable drawers and chairs will do fine
>wall completed
>tell him it's done
>he says that is not enough we need to build more walls around the house
>tell him I can't
>he starts screaming "build a wall" over and over and over again
>he has done this for three days straight and still going
>for the last three days I have not gotten any sleep because he is just shouting build a wall in my ear non-stop.

Help
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.