[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Here's you're present Anon, do whatever you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: boi.jpg (93 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
93 KB, 720x480
>Here's you're present Anon, do whatever you want with him and have fun!
>>
>>28375810
Fucking gay dude, I'm letting him go and calling the police.
>>
>unsheathes katana
my sword will taste blood tonight!
>>
>>28375810
>unsheathes penis
my sword will taste blood tonight!
>>
>>28375810
this is normal in the australian army
>>
depending on who's giving him to me, and who the fellow is, I would react differently.
In 99.99% of scenarios, this is a moralfag deception, and I untie him and assist him in his safe and speedy return home.
>>
>>28375929
He's a trusted associate, who has provided you with toys before and you've done the same for him, you usually share them but this one is his gift just for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 646x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 646x536
>>28375831
dunno why but this made me laugh
>>
>untie him
>ask him to mow my lawn
>give him $20
>let him go
>>
File: chenSantaHat.jpg (39 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
chenSantaHat.jpg
39 KB, 221x221
>>28375891
Damn, time to enlist
>>
>>28375852
>>28375874
Is this some retarded forced leddit meme?
>>
>>28375810
lick those soles
>>
>>28376440
by mow your lawn you mean shave your pubes, right?
>>
>>28376440
>untie mouth restraint
>will you mow my lawn if I let you go
>sure anon please I will
>he did it for free
>>
>>28375810
I untie him and prop him up on the couch. I tell him he doesn't have to talk, but he does have to eat these. Then I hand him a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>28375810
>pet him to show that I'm a friend
>set up food and water bowl for him
>rearrange the ropes so he can move around on his knees and elbows
>get rid of the clothes, they'll get the the way of what I want to do
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.