[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just move to Japan bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1200x900
Just move to Japan bro
>>
guy looks like a fucking faggot desu
probably decided to go to Thailand and fucked lady boys instead
>>
you gotta find a work there
>>
>>28375801
He looks more like a stonerbro than a semi-mute robot
>>
>>28375801
I'm Mexican.

For some reason I don't think they'll like me.
>>
>>28376146
Depends on how Spanish you are.
>>
File: ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg (202 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg
202 KB, 1344x756
>>28375801
Clearly normie as fuck. If I was in that room with all those Japanese qts I'd be sweating like the Pilot in Airplane.
>>
>>28376146
More than any American.

>can legally stay there longer
>won't talk shit to you behind your back
>literally get a free gf at the airport upon deboarding
>>
>>28375801
>Just move to Japan bro

Japan is extremely racist (dumb[and I mean low IQ, the low IQ required to be interested in anime and Japan shit] weaboos deny this fact), you won't like it at all. They will be rude to you and all that. Do you get a lot of women here? No? Then how are you suddenly going to gain confidence and become charming just because you are in a country where they already hate you for being a weeb trying to steal their pussy? It's just a bad plan dude.
>>
File: oddaquaintances1.png (172 KB, 414x319) Image search: [Google]
oddaquaintances1.png
172 KB, 414x319
How well would a white British man do in Japan if he knows the language and isn't interested in anime at all?
>>
>>28375801
I don't know how Asian women are in their native countries but in America they are stuck up as fuck because they know they are exotic here and they know their value in the marketplace.
>>
I am the new tripfag in town.
>>
>>28376653
racism isnt even that bad unless they are actively to kill you. American minorities are fucking crybabies
>>
>>28375801
Is it true that a white dweeb like me will be drowning in Asian pussy?
>>
>>28376797

Hello and fuck off.
>>
>>28376653
only the japanese government is racist
and even they are about to change, they're thinking about importing foreigners to keep their population up
the average people there see america and european countries as exotic and exciting
though you will at best be an exotic object to them, the girls who have a foreigner fetish will want to fuck you once or twice, but they will never want to bring you home to their traditional parents or marry you

it is true though that in japan they are way less social so unless you're full blown meidos and fat autism like davido-san you will be at least average there and can get at least some kind of attention
>>
>>28377492
No. It won't happen, deal whit it.
>>
>>28377492
are you at least 6-7/10 in your own country?
if so then you will get a moderate amount of pussy from girls who see you as exotic and as a fetish
>>
>>28378219
>and even they are about to change, they're thinking about importing foreigners to keep their population up
>the average people there see america and european countries as exotic and exciting
Lol, this is a fucking lie. Why do you feel the need to conjure fibs, faggot? Just to make yourself feel better? I'm a lonely weeb too, but you don't see me making up false stories about dreamland.
>>
>>28376721
even japanese people hate weebs, so you'll be fine I guess
>>
Japan is a fucking terrible place to live, there's a reason it has such high suicide rates.
>>
>>28377492

No you have to be tall and good looking
>>
>>28378322
it's not lying, have you seen the youtube series where some random jap guy asks people in japan what they think of different things?

overall, they think america is cool and exotic, they think english is cool and exotic
there are people there who have white and foreigner fetishes like how some people here have a fetish for FoTB asian people

what are you even basing any of your shit on? some anon who said asians are all racist people so don't dare go near them?
on some conservative government that even the citizens hate?
that's like saying all americans hate mexicans and want them to die because trump wants them gone
>weeb
oh, you're trying to be a jackass and bait
there's no reason why a country that has such a fixation on another culture like how japan had and has on america would hate that culture
the only people there who hate americans are the Okinawans who are fucking sick of american dudebro marines raping their women every friday night when they all get drunk
>>
>>28378458
Japs view the West as a place of celebrities and rich businessmen. I will be terribly let down when they discover first-hand it is filled with autistic weebs who can barely function in society
>>
>>28378529
You are fucking retarded, japanese as all people know the difference between fucking celebrities and common folk.
>>
File: 1456124248874.png (448 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456124248874.png
448 KB, 500x500
>>28378458
Nigger, you're basing your views off of youtube videos? Come back to /r9k/ when you've actually been to Japan. I'm as white as they come, of straight German lineage with knowledge in basic kana and kanji, and even I only managed to befriend a couple of gook gals. Nothing more than that. When I tried to advance onto one, she simply told me no, and when I asked why she replied "Most of us don't get with foreigners unless they plan to settle in Japan". And fuck that.

but continue being a delusional retard, friend.
>>
>>28378355
Because there's nothing else to kill you.
Even "natural" causes of death like heart attacks are lower because they don't eat like pigs.
>>
>>28378627
so because you are some ugly autist that got denied no one can succeed there?

lmao
>>
>>28378650
Project much aren't we, nigger. I believe I mentioned that I was of German heritage, therefore I am automatically much more attractive than lower class ilk such as yourself.
>>
>>28378601
People base their expectations of an area in what they consume. While they "know better" their ideas are still rooted in whatever the media distributes to them.
>>
>>28378627
savage fucking anecdotal evidence bruh

consider letting a muslim fuck your wife while you're at it
>>
>>28378678
most germans are ugly as fuck, and you sound extremely bitter, to be rejected by a fucking jap girl most of which are 2/10 you must be a special case of ugly dude, your autism probably scared her off too
>>
>>28378695
once again, you are a fucking retard, media is one thing, thinking ALL people in the west are fucking rich celebrities is beyond retarded, i can't even imagine how stupid you must be to believe that
>>
>>28378705
>>28378678
Tsk tsk tsk. Try to help assholes and they repay you in solid shit... But whatever, feel free to continue believing in your delusions that Japanese women are the polar opposite of all women.

>>28378719
Lol, I'd love to see what you look like you mutt of an American. How are those potato genes working out for you? Nigger.
>>
>>28375801
I'll move there after I get my degree. I might teach English or something else.
I'll prolly wreck some puss too but we'll see.
>>
>>28378749
You do realize no ones gonna take you seriously if you keep posting like it's 2006 and we're on gaia or some shit, right?
>>
>>28378650
You're on one of the most popular autist gatherings on the internet, bitching about how you know Japan from watching low-quality youtube videos and animu.

Do you seriously think being "exotic" is some omnipotent trait which makes up for everything you like (social skills)? To most people exotic just means different. Even if you had the mental faculties to be an Average Joe--which you clearly don't since you cant function in regular society and deluded yourself into believing there is an autist haven across the world--you would, at best, be seen as some side-show attraction. Nothing people would be want to associate with beyond some kind gestures. Japan isn't easy-mode. They don't want you.
>>
>>28378749
ebin XDDD
>>28378812
>delusional ramblings of a retarded autistic virgin

they don't want YOU, not me
>>
>>28378812
Do you really hold women to such a high standard?

It's time to go outside.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.