[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failed college for the fifth time CANNOT make this shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1445210894575.png (211 KB, 503x446) Image search: [Google]
1445210894575.png
211 KB, 503x446
>failed college for the fifth time

CANNOT make this shit up
>>
>>28375735
6th time is the charm
>>
>>28375735
Care to divulge the story, OP?
>>
File: Bakuon.jpg (25 KB, 278x245) Image search: [Google]
Bakuon.jpg
25 KB, 278x245
>brother fails out of his college programs 3 times
>gets 2 DUIs and mulitple underage drinking charges
>gets a certificate and a dead end job
>I graduate with a good gpa from a good school
>no job, my parents think I'm the loser embarrassment son
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>28377031
>brother is making money and paying taxes and is a functioning member of society
>MUH GOOD SCHOOL no job autistic son who posts anime pictures on the virgin board of an anime website

you're the disappointment, son
>>
how do you drop out of usa college ?

on the german universities you have to fail an exam 3 or 2 times (depends on degree) to be banned from this degree in germany, but this doesnt happen so often because you can cancel your exam registration when you think that you will fail
>>
File: 1461523797936.jpg (45 KB, 276x732) Image search: [Google]
1461523797936.jpg
45 KB, 276x732
>>28377031
a person's income is the only measure of their worth anon :^)

it doesn't matter you're studious. it doesn't matter you have a good GPA. it doesn't matter you're well behave. it doesn't matter you're their son. you're nothing without that 10k/yr starting salary
>>
>>28377133
>making money
>implying
he has his gf bail him out constantly because he spends all his money on vapes and alcohol and has about $50k worth of debt from school and credit cards along with legal fees that he makes minimum payments on

>other son goes for a week after graduating from a top school without a job offer
>he is now a huge disappointment
>>
>>28377225
It depends on the school. Some schools keep kids around to take their money when there is no chance of them graduating. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>28375735

at least you were smart enough to get into college
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.