[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a simple job cure 90% of r9k? After getting a job in summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 00a0a_a15ieo5CeG7_600x450.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
00a0a_a15ieo5CeG7_600x450.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
Can a simple job cure 90% of r9k?

After getting a job in summer of 2014 my life has completely turned around.

I got a good car I got a lot of new friends, I have been going out a lot more in the past almost 2 years, and I got a girlfriend in the past 4 months.

I want to get into investing and entrepreneur ideas, plus I'm going to go to college next month to become a registered nurse, which has an average salary of $80,000 a year in my state.

This was all from me just working since summer '14 - before that I was a permavirgin dweeb.

What's stopping you?
>>
I'm not a normie like you
>>
what job did you get?

oazgpzgoazj
>>
File: 1448444850634.png (72 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1448444850634.png
72 KB, 249x243
I have a medical condition that affects my appearance and I cant do anything about it so I stay locked in my house all day
>>
File: 1462535532840.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1462535532840.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>>28375643
Worked many jobs, have a car and everything. Still lonely.

Go fuck yourself nigger. Only thing girls care about is looks.
>>
>>28375643
its just all gonna come crashing down on you friend it always does

see you in suicide watch thread in 2018
>>
>>28375643
>failed normie ressurection
nothing to see here
>>
literally GET THE FFUCKC OFF MY BOARD YOU DISGUSTIGN SUBHUMAN SHITSTAIN
>>
so you were just a normie too lazy to get a job. good for you.
>>
>>28375713
I wasn't either, before I got a job

>>28375767
It was this low level 'general helper' position in a manufacturing plant. Overtime money is what got me the car, but yeah:

A job is all it takes for somebody to get their drive for life in place.
>>
>>28375643
>TFW work in an engineering office were the banter is fucking savage
>Got destroyed so badly once I had to eat lunch in my car just to get away
>Almost ready to quit so stop giving a fuck about the job
>One of the drafters is pretty old and not that good with computers
>He's told to empty his computers recycle bin
>Asks me to do it
>I tell him to fuck off and that he needs to phone Microsoft and arrange a collection date.
>Email him the Microsoft
helpline number
>The madman does it
>Ensuing Banter storm is ferocious
>Boss literally shook my hand and said well done
>Still terrible at the job tho
>>
>>28375643
Nope.
You realise that you get paid shit for work and that getting ahead in the workplace is about connections and politics.
If anything being a wage slave is even more depressing than being a hopeless virgin neet
>>
>>28376253
if you have no drive to begin with, sure.

I took my lemons and made lemonade (I in fact quit my job last month and am track to start class NEXT month to become an RN).

But I couldn't have made lemonade with without the lemons - which you don't get without a job.

In other words, a job is what'll help you get on track with life, as it worked out for me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.