[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if a grill is walking by and you look at her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445472154555.jpg (236 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
1445472154555.jpg
236 KB, 595x595
What does it mean if a grill is walking by and you look at her and she's staring at you and you stare back and you both stare at each other until she gets a little bit down the street and she looks back and you look back at her again and you stare at each other for another minute or two?
>>
she probably thought you were creepy, ugly, and a potential rapist
>>
>>28375472
t-thanks for that anon
>>
>>28375448
if a girl holds eye contact without looking away immediately i usually give a little smile and say "hey"

nothing too serious, they've always at least left with a smile on their face too
>>
>>28375535
I see, the only problem was this girl was across the street and I was standing in my yard so she was a considerable distance, I would have said something but I didn't want to sprint over to her and completely freak her out
>>
>>28375448
Think nothing of it. Go and talk to some actual females thays what matters. Don't waste time analysing
>>
>>28375448
you're an autist
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.