[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving this shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1338520313135.jpg (9 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
1338520313135.jpg
9 KB, 197x256
This board is pure cancer. I can't believe I've wasted 3 years on this pile of shit.

Recently I started browsing /x/, and reading about people who don't fucking moan all the time and actually contribute meaningful stuff. Reading about real-life stories where people do things other than sit on a fucking board masturbating to 2D images all day.

Here all you faggots post about is shit that makes us all feel insecure. I've appreciated the threads over the years revealing the nature of most females, and all the funny-ass pepe and wojak images, but this place is dead now. I'm not even kidding when I say this board was better during the "POO POO PEE PEE" times last year. At least it consisted of and fostered original, creative content, and it was fucking funny.

All this place is now is those at the bottom trying to bring everyone else down by making them feel insecure, just to make themselves feel better. What a fucking time and place to live in.

Pic related. Adios.
>>
Feel insecure? Feeling of security is retarded for everyone but few top Chads. If you're average, there is NO reason to feel secure about yourself, because you are inferior. That's a fact.
>>
File: 1461123536313.png (199 KB, 439x392) Image search: [Google]
1461123536313.png
199 KB, 439x392
>>28375158

>heres a long post on literally nothing
>hey guys, nobody knows me but IM LEAVING THE BOARD

we all know you'll still be here

kill yourself
>>
File: jack.jpg (40 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
40 KB, 650x374
>>28375158
Finally a well worded
>I'll be back next week
thread

Well said anon
>>
>>28375193
>implying genetics are everything

Either way, shitting yourself about it on a daily basis isn't going to do anything positive, is it?
>>
>>28375390
>implying genetics aren't everything

And if you're ignoring the truth just because it "isn't going to do anything positive", then you must be out of your fucking mind.
>>
I left for a while but my life didn't really improve so I came back. I agree that this place is a hellhole tho. So many vile people here.
>>
>>28375420
I'm not ignoring it, I'm acknowledging it and moving on. Do I even need to quote the quote by Einstein? You're the ones that are out of your fucking minds

>>28375457
I'm emigrating to /x/. I get that we all have voids in our lives at the moment that we need to fill somehow. Coming to this board though is an awful way to fill that void. You'd be better off on fucking /a/, at least it doesn't manifest cancer in your life
>>
>3 years
You're like a baby. Try 6. And I still feel like a newfag sometimes.
>>
>>28375158
>Implying cynicism isn't healthy
>>
>>28375732
Thanks for proving my point. This place is just a big pissing competition.

Are you proud of those 6 years, faggot? It's not something to be proud of
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.