[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies try to prevent suicide? Will they not be happier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 675x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 675x602
Why do normies try to prevent suicide? Will they not be happier without me?
>>
I think it's because they believe that other people are conscious besides them.
>>
normies don't care about suicide, or the people who want to commit suicide, they only care about being the person who "saved" someone from committing suicide so they can share their story with other normies because it makes them feel like a Good Person
>>
>>28375128
They need lesser things to exist so they feel good about themselves in comparison.

That and the pain it will cause your senpai
>>
>>28375200
Lol "a Good Person"
>>
You need balance. Think about for example lottery, you have many people paying money but only few getting the money.

Same in life, you have many people working hard but only few genetically blessed are taking the spoils. So obviously if you are inferior, you need to keep working, because if every non-Chad just killed himself, it wouldn't work.
>>
Everyone needs to accomplish something...I have quite a few goals you could call dreams.
but you don't have any...?
there must be something you love to do.
try everything until you find your thing, then set a goal, change things so they are different from before you were born.
>>
File: 2394862.gif (90 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
2394862.gif
90 KB, 250x188
Suicide is objectively the most rebellious act you can perform.

Normies need attention and validation.

Even a terrorist or a serial killer acknowledges normies' existence more than a person who commits suicide does.
>>
>it's cheaper to buy a gun than to seek medical help
>>
Normies do everything they do to feel good about themselves
>>
Normies don't really give a shit if strangers kill themselves. You don't hear the anti-white jewish media talking about the drastically increasing suicide rate among "privileged" young white men.
>>
>>28375278
but my european friend, that isn't true
>>
>>28375128
Instinct attachment. 'Oh no! Someone's destroying their bodies! PERSONAL MOTIVE DISREGARD MODE ENGAGED, gotta save them no matter what!'

In short, short-sightedness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.