[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got invited and went to a bar/nightclub last night for "college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1437925922811.png (188 KB, 335x347) Image search: [Google]
1437925922811.png
188 KB, 335x347
I got invited and went to a bar/nightclub last night for "college night". AMA
>>
Did you take eccies?
>>
>>28375232
Nope. Just took some shots and smoked some weed.
>>
Did you have a good time, anon?
>>
did you kill yourself?
>>
>>28375081
I hope you had a good time OP. Sometimes these can be great but if I'm at a venue with beautiful women everywhere it makes me feel like shit. That being said its good to socialize here and there
>>
>>28375528
Yeah, i had a pretty good time. Danced with some girls, made out with one. Some dude started breakdancing too. Place was fucking packed like a Japanese subway. It was like a 3:1 ratio of girls:dudes, never seen so many chicks in one spot.
I'm going back next week.

>>28375547
I wanted to when the bus took 45 minutes to show up
>>
>>28375081
Just feels good to be out, well done you :)
>>
>>28375081
How were the girls looking?
>>
>>28375683
Yeah man, clubs can be fun, it's a matter of finding one with a good atmosphere and decent bouncers.

If you get stuck up cunts then the night will be shite. Give ecstasy a go next time, just remember it takes a while to kick in and you won't be able to get your dick hard most likely. Also half your pills.
>>
>>28376275
Honestly bro there were so fucking many there, I was literally swimming in girls lol. Lot of hot ones and real young looking ones too. Im willing to bet a good amount there were high school chicks with fake IDs.
Oh ya I also ran into an old girl I knew from middle school if you can believe that.
>>
>>28376401
>Oh ya I also ran into an old girl I knew from middle school if you can believe that.

That's nothing.

I see literally half of my old high-school and a few people from my primary school every time I'm out in the most popular club in a certain shitty town in Scotland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.