[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they doing this to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-06_11-24-30.png (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06_11-24-30.png
349 KB, 1920x1080
Why are they doing this to me?
>>
>>28375067
Only answer in CD and CA, and obviously answer what you think your employer WANTS to hear.
>>
>>28375067
You fackin bitch as nigga, enjoy wagecucking around while I laugh at you, NEET FTW
>>
File: tabo bell.jpg (454 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
tabo bell.jpg
454 KB, 1152x768
>>28375067

>applied to work at hardees in 2000
>had to take 60 question automated phone interview
>had to be re-asked a bunch of questions in person
>watched 3 hours of training videos unpaid

hardees!!!
>>
>page 3 of 11
lol wtf, is this what minimum wageslaves have to put up with now? Just fuckin quit and get on welfare christ, it's not like you owe society when they're screwing you like this. Think how much money the rich shareholders have
>>
>>28375238
It's the same shit when I apply at high status companies like Lockheed and Raytheon except with them they make you write actual essays.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.