[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here that thinks life actually improves over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tadpole.png (313 KB, 672x447) Image search: [Google]
tadpole.png
313 KB, 672x447
Is there anyone here that thinks life actually improves over time?

In my experience each year only gets linearly worse, 5 years ago I didn't even think suffering like this was possible.
>>
>>28374970
>life actually improves over time
It never improves. Just like you, my life gets worse every year, I didn't know that someone could have so much anger, hate and sadness inside.
>>
I have actually found college to be better than my last two years of high school
>>
>>28374970

Life is suffering. Mercy takes the form of death.
>>
No.
It's worse and worse. It's not even the quality of life. Every time I achieve something that I thought would make me happy, I'm left with one less hope. And still as empty as before.
The "better" life gets, the more I wanna die, and if it gets worse I get depressed. Is there any escape from this torment?
>>
As soon as Trump wins and secures the future of the White Race, then there will be no more worries and I can improve my hobbies and career, carefree~
>>
>>28374970

No, I feel as if I become less and less competent as time goes on, and that I'm able to achieve less now than I did as a younger man.
>>
>>28374970
I don't think it does.
I think things get harder over time.

So your choice is to give up or take up the slack. I'm on the drinks atm so its hard to put stuff into words but this is what I feel.

Life gets harder and you get harder to compensate or you fall behind and suffer.

You know?
>>
>>28376353
Yep, it does get harder and harder.
Everyone always did what I had to do and one day they stopped. I still don't know how to do anything.
>>
It gets worse.Your looks go downhill. The women get fatter and fatter. Less and less chance of ever getting someone decent.

Women will dump you the second they get bored or someone new and exciting comes along.
>>
It does improve, as long as you do something about it. If you sit around doing nothing it gets worse. I'm in my 30s now, and my life is much better than it was in my 20s. But that's because I actually worked for it and got a decent career going.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.