[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no job. 8000000 applications >tfw cant get neetbux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>tfw no job. 8000000 applications
>tfw cant get neetbux
>tfw live in hellhole loud apt building with parents
>>
>>28374869
Chad's about to come itt

>HAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST DIDNT APPLY ENOUGH
>HAHAHAHA YOU'RE JSUT LAZY
>HAHAHAHA JUST KEEP TRYING BRO
>HAHAHAHA STOP COMPLAINING VIRGIN
>>
>>28374869
Wait you applied 8000000 times?

How the fuck do you write a resume? I've been trying to write one for the past two weeks everything I'm doing is wrong and no one tells me what's wrong.
>>
Show us your resume. Maybe it's terrible.
>inb4 "I don't have one"
>>
>>28374869
>go to workshop
>"I-i want to be an apprentice, dont pay me until i become competent"
>ez skills
>ez money later as long as you arent some inbred retard nigger with 68iq.

t. spic
>>
>>28375166
I do have one I just have to edit out a bunch of stuff like names, my number, and email.

I'll post it in a second. Maybe OP should also post his resume. If he applied 80000000 times clearly something must be wrong.
>>
>>28375349
not him but i had my resume professionally done up and i still get no calls back
>>
>>28374869
HAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST DIDNT APPLY ENOUGH
HAHAHAHA YOU'RE JSUT LAZY
HAHAHAHA JUST KEEP TRYING BRO
HAHAHAHA STOP COMPLAINING VIRGIN
HAHAHAHA JUST BE YOURSELF BRAH
>>
>>28375423
Damn that sucks. Have our done any walk-ins? This job I'm applying for is from a walk-in.
>>
File: 1357885056253.jpg (9 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1357885056253.jpg
9 KB, 177x278
We're literally all fucked and it's only just beginning
>>
>>28375532
walk-ins jsut prompt them to tell you to apply online
>>
>tfw just got hired on to a liquor store
>tfw actually a little excited to starts
thank god for paper applications. I don't even bother with online shit; I don't even know who gets hired through those filters.
>>
>>28375624
>liquor store

worth a shot, i got on well with a guy in charge of one
>>
>>28375867
it's a smaller store on a storefront strip. not a giant retailer like Total Wine.
Seems like a place that's comfy and peaceful during the week, probably has a few regulars.
I know that they still have four bombers of Not the Stoic 2014. I'll probably snatch them up with muh discount.
>>
>apply for tons of jobs
>cant figure it out
>go to the neet general on /adv/ and get those sweet tips on how to get job
>work for free for several months in the summer just getting experience
>throw it on application
>that was all it took to get hired for construction
I dont know what happened to that general but it was the most useful thing for escaping neetdom. It also made me realize that you aren't born with shit its just experiences stacking up and slowly changing you
>>
File: thatposttho.jpg (42 KB, 498x476) Image search: [Google]
thatposttho.jpg
42 KB, 498x476
>>28375624
>>28376027
>"He used to work in a liquor store before his movie career took off. He hated it."

N1 m8, you could be like James in a few years.
>>
>>28374869
>apply for entry level job such as washing dishes or manual labor
>come in and try HARD instead of being a spoiled brat that /r9k/ has taught you to be.
>hate it every single fucking day of your life sixmonths to several years
>apply for new job at a higher pay
>read books on social skills and practice them in grocery stores several towns away
>force yourself out of escapism hobbies
Its not fun, its not enjoyable, yes you will want to kill yourself but you would of done it already if you really wanted to, no you wont get a gf just because you got a job, no life is not ment to be enjoyable you are just spoiled.
>b-buh chad!
chad has been forced to do shit since childhood and has had a parent who has hated everything their whole life shape him into something that wont be miserable.
>>
>come in and try HARD instead of being a spoiled brat that /r9k/ has taught you to be.

Not sure where you got that assumption. Most people here have no friends and are ugly/socialy inept. Just because they complain about being dealt a shit hand doesnt mean they are brats.

You can fuck off to /soc/ anytime
>>
File: 1423617669071.png (124 KB, 1358x1428) Image search: [Google]
1423617669071.png
124 KB, 1358x1428
>>28376154
Yeah guys, Chad isn't naturally good looking, jsut try hard goyim and you'll win XD

Fuck off

>>>reddit
>>
>>28375624
>paper applications

What's that?

No, seriously.

How do apply current_year if it's not online or through an agency?
>>
>>28376278
there's a place going out of business nearby that took my paper application. They didnt call me back though
>>
>>28375137
The trick is you just have to be yourself.
>>
>>28376248
I'm not talking about going to see a girl you idiot. This is work that thing that other people are paying you to do because they dont want to fucking do it themselves. Do you think at the top they care that their 7.25 employee cant get a gf? Fuck no chad just cares that the work is done and you aren't hurting his business because you cant into work culture. You guys bitch and bitch about working or gfs or whatever but you dont actually care about those things you are just bored from a life of doing nothing
>>
File: 46.png (2 KB, 142x190) Image search: [Google]
46.png
2 KB, 142x190
>apply to four places with no experience
>get a call back
>have a 10 minute interview
>they hire me

I wasn't even trying and I'm getting paid more than minimum wage
>>
>>28376346
dude i can't even get a job as a dishwasher despite having leadership positions, sales experience, and an associates degree with a good GPA.

Your suggestion was, as is usual from normalfags, completely useless
>>
>>28376372
You know as well as I do that your scenario will not happen to a lot of people
>>
>Apply for work at huge computer chain that sells gadgets phones and builds PCs
>First job interview ever
>Walk out with a job
>Also aced driving test first try and ever study or practice anything ever

I'm the laziest shit ever and have depression and no social skills, spend all my free time shitposting on 4chan and not playing vidyagames while fapping to traps
>>
>>28376399
Restaurantfag here

its because you have too many qualifications and you'll dip as soon as something better comes along

we only hire people who do shit like that their whole life...i.e degenerates.

Just pretend to be a drug addict with poor english or something next time.
>>
>>28376445
nice bragpost

>>28376484
how the hell to i pretend to be a drug addict? I've never done drugs
>>
>>28376399
Look anon why dont you just quit all this nonsense and be my bride because based on your resume you have the bitching experience needed to be my wife.
>>
>>28376095
If I offer to work for free at Microsoft for experience, is there the chance I will get hired by them or another top company for some nice starting salary?
>>
>If he applied 80000000 times clearly something must be wrong.

The fact that there's no jobs left.

All the jobs are either already taken, outsourced to foreign countries, given to illegal immigrants, or the ones that are left are competed for very viciously, any good job that can afford you a middle-class lifestyle you can expect to compete against hundreds/thousands of other applicants.

There's people who went to college for 4+ years to study something that isn't a joke and is generally considered lucrative, but are unable to get a job anywhere but perhaps a retail chain or a fast-food place.
>>
>>28376248

>that image

Reminder that "creepy" is just a buzzword used by women to just reject any ugly guy, or to comment on any ugly guy.

>OMG, Chad is reading a book under a tree, what an intellectual <3 xoxo
>eww..Eugene is reading a book under a tree...what a loner...what a creep.
>>
>>28375624
ive been hired 3 times through online applications. they do look at them
>>
>>28375137
First you write a CV with your credentials, like education, past workplaces, extra curricular activities and other things like driver's license. Tangible things that shows an employer who you are on paper. No description of what the things are is really necessary, but helpful if you feel like doing it. It can clutter up your resume though, so only do it if you really feel like you need to. One thing you really need though, is a photo of yourself.

Write a cover letter where you basically write an answer to the following question "why you should hire me" and then you explain that by inflating positive things about yourself. This is an opportunity for very flowery language that should show the employer that you're a valuable addition to that team. The cover letter should also consist of things that are relevant to that application. Like if they're saying that they look for service minded people, explain exactly how service minded you are by bringing up past experiences and what drives you to provide good service in the first place. At this point, you should refer to things in your CV if you can. If you find that you lack experience, talk about how much you enjoy challenging yourself, how much you value personal growth and that you have yet to receive the opportunity to test your true potential (said true potential should be referenced to in the cover letter, so it's apparent you're not just blowing smoke).

And make sure the one reading your application is going to see the most positive sides of you first. I usually send my resume as one .pdf file with the cover letter first followed by my CV and a photo of me. Making a good first impression is probably the one thing that keeps your resume from going straight into the shredder.
>>
>>28375624
I had to take a personality test for a job at Pizza Hut during college, and at the interview I was asked if I had answered it truthfully because I scored highly. People who work in HR for those big ass companies must hate themselves.
>>
>>28376588
>There's people who went to college for 4+ years to study something that isn't a joke and is generally considered lucrative, but are unable to get a job anywhere but perhaps a retail chain or a fast-food place.

People ITT are goign to say you're lying and it's your fault for not being social or "kewl enough XDD" to make networking contacts
>>
File: tfw shit tier city.png (38 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
tfw shit tier city.png
38 KB, 544x416
ITT normalshits with connections or extremely lucky faggots that never had to fill out a shit ton of long terrible online applications with bullshit personality/scenario assessment tests every day
>>
>>28377147
applying to small business right now. Each of these questions is only worth .5% completion. That means this is 200 questions long

normalfags inherently have friends, which means they will find jobs easy
>>
File: firefox_2016-05-06_13-20-58.png (50 KB, 1356x564) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-05-06_13-20-58.png
50 KB, 1356x564
>>28377189
forgot pic
bloux

its awful
>>
>>28377209
yep fucking hate these. even the fucking shit tier jobs have then . auto parts store near me had two fucking tests. of course got the generic "sorry you arent the right fit right now" rejection email 2 days later like every other place.

also fuck not having a fucking car
>>
>>28377328
that's where our similarities diverge. I have a hybrid
>>
>>28377189
>>28377328
>>28377147
PPFFFT

I have friends and I attempted the nepotism route and have decent stats. Even after they put in a good word for me they still didn't respond to my application even after I spoke to the hiring manager.

You have to be an extremely likeable person it seems with a vast array of contacts rather than a few friends.
>>
>>28377368
ok richfag
>>
>>28377441
not even, my parents got me the car lol

im poor
>>
File: 293486723.png (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
293486723.png
42 KB, 500x501
>>28377452
words and more words
>>
I sometimes think about supporting a neet and maybe a trap to be his servant but they would both need to be cute and submissive
>>
>>28377483
So, you're butthurt because people have more money than you? Oh boy, you're going to cry a lot.
>>
>>28377528
I'm submissive anon, I also have been called attractive by girls of every race. I'm not white though
>>
>>28377566
Post penis if its to big im not interested
>>
>>28377528
So a NEET butler and a trap maid? If you streamed it, I'm sure the internet would watch.
>>
>>28377587
you aren't that guy, please stop
>>
>>28377483

iss not me.
>>28377368
>>
>>28377588
Pretty much I would want the neet butler to be my persona toy and the trap would just be something for him when they aren't taking care of the house and im at work that way I dont need to worry about him suddenly pulling it together as he will be satisfied.
>>
>>28374869
Bro, just walk right into the building and give the hiring manager a firm handshake.
Ez job acquired
>>
>tfw live alone
>tfw work shit slave job
>have to take classes so i'm certified to do so in my country
>people in my class make fun of me
i hate this life
>>
>>28377659
yes sir. these little faggots just arent trying hard enough! i walked in to my job with good posture and a firm handshake and was hired on the spot. within the week i got myself a 3 story house, a wife, a dog, and 3 kids.
>>
aaaaaaajhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggffgghhhhhhh
>>
>>28377147
I can confirm that nepotism works, but hey it's not like I'm not going to take every advantage I can.

>was a loser neet for a while
>suddenly get good job through nepotism
>inherit a house
>cousin lives nearby and introduces me to all his friends who think I am cool because I have a house and let them drink there so it's almost like I have friends now because of nepotism too

life is good for me now, I encourage everyone to use their family to their advantage, it's how you advance in the world.
>>
>>28378171
damn bro thx y didnt we think of that xD
>>
reminder that there is no hope
>>
>>28374869
trucker
>>
>>28379286
Driverless trucks are coming soon.
>>
haha OP.

I just got a call 10 minutes ago for a piece of shit airplane fueler job.

I have an interview for Tuesday but I'm not going to go to it because I just got approved for autismbux last week.
>>
>>28380143

they aren't quit drinking the kool aid
>>
>>28380178
xDDD rext
>>
>>28380178
You'll regret it.

Fuck original comments no shit it wasn't original
>>
>>28381520
>You'll regret it.
Why will I regret it?
>>
>>28380178
what requirements do you even need for that kind of job? does it pay decently or?
>>
>>28381570
>what requirements do you even need for that kind of job?
none, but i wouldn't be fueling the passenger planes.

>does it pay decently
it's like $15/hr
>>
File: off_brand_nihilism.png (135 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
off_brand_nihilism.png
135 KB, 540x550
>>28380192
wrong fucko

in a historical perspective, that shit is going to come to pass sooner rather than later, like wildfire

no kool aid required
>>
>have a math degree from a top tier uni
>nsa gave me a job but i couldnt pass the polygraph so i couldnt get a TS clearance and work
>applied to 500000 entry level analyst jobs, barely get interviews

why
>>
>>28379286
in most countries it's impossible to get the credentials for jobs like welding/trucking without having a close relative (father, brother, etc) whos already in the union. typically these jobs pass down from father to son. i applied for a welding apprenticeship a few years ago (one of their welders had died of old age so there was a opening) and had to compete with 500+ people for it. when they published the results on their website I looked up the guy on facebook and found out he was the grandson of the guy who had died.
>>
>>28380143
>Driverless trucks are coming soon.
where did you hear that from? source?
>>
>>28381768
that simpsons episode where homer drives truck
>>
>>28376534
>hell to i pretend to be a drug addict?
type into google :worst resume of all times" change your name and post it.
>>
>>28380143
STOP THE FORCED MEME. NOW. TONIGHT.
>>
>>28374869
Just do something online
I'm make about $500 a month doing textbroker. I'll add in mturk to make it $1000
>>
>>28381568
Neetbux is never the way to go man. You'll just end up spending all your time on here and eventually let your self go to ruin. Miserable and alone.
>>
>>28382240
>Neetbux is never the way to go man. You'll just end up spending all your time on here and eventually let your self go to ruin. Miserable and alone.
desu i'm only staying on them instead of finding a job because i start uni again in 3 months and i still get my neetbux while in school so i don't have to work and do pre-med at the same time.
>>
>>28381991
Is that really steady or are there months when you don't get anything?
>>
>>28382604
if you have actual skills you will always find work on mturk and shit like that.

if you have no skills and are doing shit like entering data into a spreadsheet then there will be dry spells.
>>
>>28381667
Get teacher training in move to the UK, we need tons of them.
>>
>>28382655
As far as I can see the highest-paid job on mturk right now is to transcribe a video.
>>
>>28381570
>implying he isn't full of shit
>>
File: haha wagecucks.jpg (229 KB, 981x735) Image search: [Google]
haha wagecucks.jpg
229 KB, 981x735
>>28382945
i'm not full of shit. i'm really not going to go to this lmao.
>>
>>28377833

Within the week? The whole WEEK?

You sound like you're just LAZY!
>>
How are you applying? Most of the time electronically alone doesn't cut it. Best way is in person. Talk to the manager, supervisor, shift leader, etc. Don't give your resume to HR. Their job is to weed people out.
>>
>>28383566
>Most of the time electronically alone doesn't cut it.
I applied electronically and I'm >>28383078

Never called them or did anything.
>>
>>28383710
call them or go up there man, places love a face to the name
>>
>>28384285
I don't want the job and I'm not going to the interview kek
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.