[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /r9k/ I'm lonely. No, this is not a phase. I literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sadpepe.jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
10 KB, 263x192
Hi, /r9k/

I'm lonely. No, this is not a phase. I literally have 0 friends to talk to. No one's interested in talking to me. I had tons for friends, even a boyfriend in high school but right now I'm the loneliest person in the whole world. My parents made me join a local women's engg college. I don't have any friends there, just know a lot of people. I only go to my college then come back home. My parents don't let me go anywhere. These pink walls of my room are depressing. But I can't go out of my room. I hate my family, I always end up arguing with them whenever I try to start a small talk. I hate being in this cage. This is a house arrest. I hate my room. But it's both my prison and my refuge.

I've been depressed for a year and a half now. I used to be a smart kid in school, but I'm diffident now. I don't know what my capabilities are anymore. I have direction, no motive in life. I wanna run away, but I know I can't. I hate what my life has come to.

I'm lonely. I'm terribly lonely.
>>
>>28374300
no diection*
>>
Get a job and move then. Also start smoking weed, it makes life more fun.
>>
>>28374351
I can't get a job for another three years, also I can't move out.

Let me give you some background. We're Indian Muslims, which explains my miserable life. My parents are overprotective of me and keep in an incubated environment. Even though I am 18, I'm still treated like I'm 13.

I wish I could acquire weed. But I literally don't know how and where and from whom the fuck I can get it here.
>>
>>28374300
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
Reeee beach get out
>>
File: sk.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>28374300
you're in college you're old enough to leave whenever you want
here's what everyone would tell a male, tell it to you too because Yay for equality.

GET A JOB
>>
>>28374648
I WANT TO

TELL MY FUCKING PARENTS TO LET ME GET ONE.

And apparently, I can't leave my home till I get married.
>>
>>28374300
>Try to go for a field where you can earn money. You don't have to like it we humans eventually start to like thinks we have
>Find a hobby which you can do repeatedly each day allone. A hobby which will give you a skill like drawing.
>Pretend like you obey your parents and when you have the means you just say "fuck you" and move out.
>find friends if you really want
>realize that you always were lonely and that these loliness is a part of human existence.
That pretty much sumps it up but you probably are to weak and just turn into an autists like most people here(myself included).
>>
Snare a beta online and move in with him
>>
>>28374407
Where you at OP?

I'm kinda left to my own devices when it comes to my parents. Trying to write a resume fuckin sucks.
>>
>>28375002
this is probably the best option
>>
>>28374300
i knew a girl who was in a similar siutation. get a transfer and move out. also, be sure to get your passport and birth certificate before you tell your parents
>>
I had a Muslim gf once. It was pretty rad. Her parents weren't strict at all really. I guess its because they thought I was Muslim or something.

Muslim women are pretty great, especially when out of their hajibs or whatever they're called. Although the lower face veil works well.
>>
>>28374808
Why not meet up with someone from here to hang out with if they live close to you? Just tell your parents you have to stay after school to get help for an assignment or for tutoring lessons and spend time with said person?

Smoking weed wouldn't help at all, it'll just make you paranoid and want more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.