[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k I have Tinnitus. The soundtrack to my life is now BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
R9k I have Tinnitus.

The soundtrack to my life is now BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

D-d-does anyone else have this?
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
It's better than millions of eye floaters
>>
I saw this a while ago maybe it will help even if only temporarily, you little champion https://m.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/3l54rd/reddituser_amazes_with_cure_for_tinnitus/
>>
File: JG_Rauschen_small_490_en.gif (1 MB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
JG_Rauschen_small_490_en.gif
1 MB, 490x327
>>28374106
my vision kind of looks like this without the colors. those are black and white flashes instead.

and the static isn't always that bad.

still better than tinnitus. i would rather die than deal with that.
>>
>>28374106

I habe both, since I am born I think.

I don't really care.
>>
>>28374180
Yeah, I'm mean I have always been edgy and wanted to kill myself.

But now I have a legit reason to and it makes me scared. If this doesn't go away Ill have to take my own life to find peace.

I feel bad for my parents, but other than that nobody will miss me.

Is this something i should discuss with them? Or should I avoid them into guilt tricking me to stay alive and just get it over with?

Ill wait and see a few days though, was just curious how other anon might deal with this.

I've had it for a while now but usually i dont notice it.

Today when I woke up it was really bad and I couldnt even hear myself think. I had to get out of bed and take a shower so it would take my mind of it, but even in the shower I had the loud beep. I tried watching TV it didnt help.

Then i had to work, but I couldnt focus because of the beep and now I'm going insane.

I guess this is then?
>>
>>28374836
There are some treatments for tinnitus, but if you're intent on killing yourself you should never tell anyone about it. It is grounds to get you pink slipped (involuntary hospitalization).
>>
Yeah, it's pretty shit but you get used to it. Keep holding out for that miracle cure.
>>
File: 3Izad.gif (494 KB, 213x118) Image search: [Google]
3Izad.gif
494 KB, 213x118
>tfw you're a musician and you get tinnitus
>>
>>28374106
Everyone has those though, don't they?
>>
http://www.rainymood.com/

I've had tinnitus since I was maybe 13 years old and I'm 28 now.

It never goes away but you learn to manage and mostly ignore it with white noise.

They key is not to try and "listen" for it. Like if you watch something to see if you can still hear it over what you're watching. Don't do that.

Several years ago I woke up on April 1st (I know right) and my tinnitus was REALLY bad, way worse than it's ever been.

It didn't go away and I physically and mentally couldn't sleep. I got addicted to ambien and you do NOT want to have ambien withdrawal. That shit is awful.

I never took it after that and just learned to live with it, it's gone back to pretty much back to how it was before then but it's nothing to commit suicide over.
>>
>>28375668
Yes, when looking at the sky everyone can see it. It's dead cells floating on your eyes
>>
your brain will filter it out eventually
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.