[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cunt spent /$3.3 million/ overdraft in one fucking year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Police have charged a 21-year-old woman with fraud after she allegedly spent US$3.4 million that her bank mistakenly gave her, with much of the money reportedly lavished on handbags.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/31538206/woman-charged-over-3-4-mn-australian-handbag-spree/

>be a woman
>obtain three million dollars by fraud
>spend it on handbags and ticky tacky bullshit in one year

what even.... just what even? if you gave a modern woman an unlimited amount of money she would still figure out how to destroy it.

how are betas supposed to provide for this?

I can't even imagine having this much money but I figure it would support me happily for the rest of my life.
>>
>>28373993
She's just a dumb asshole, anon. Now she will probably go to prison. Haha.
>>
she was a chink so it's understandable
>>
Kek. China doesn't go easy.
>>
>>28373993
>handbags
>>
Ok, this is probably a retarded question, but I'm curious: if she had converted a million dollars into bitcoins, wouldn't the bank not be able to reclaim that money and thus she'd have a million dollars waiting for her when she gets out of jail?
>>
HANDBAGS. not a house, not food, not a fucking business...but goddamn HANDBAGS.

this is why Pure Capitalism (TM) is so bad. women everyone.
>>
Honestly, it shouldn't be a surprise that our woman are incredibly stupid. Australian woman are something else. That birth control they've been on since they were 13 is taking it's toll.
>>
>>28374171
yes however the key point you are missing is
>woman
>>
>>28374193
>blame entrepreneurs and male workers for women's pathetic excuse for a moral compass
>>
It's the bank's mistake though. Their fuck up caused the money to be lost, it just ended up in her hands.
>>
>>28374267
You still don't get it because you're a stupid cunt, she could have bought anything, a house, a car, instead she spend it all on handbags.
>>
Real talk - she is an opportunist.

There's no death penalty in the west for financial crimes like this so she squirreled away 3.4 million AUS fully prepared to go to jail.

In China they will execute you for the same crime.

The Chinese go hard.
>>
>>28374243
Haha good point. I'm just really curious whether the bank would just bill her each month for the missing money if she had converted it all to bitcoins in an undetectable way (like using a vpn.)
>>
>>28374289
You're a retard, searching for a VPN on google and spending 10$ on one of those garbage ones that claim to not keep logs are nothing. Once the asis starts knocking they would bend over and tell them everything about you.
>>
>>28374311
Aren't there overseas ones that would refuse to honor Australian law enforcement requests? But yes, I was already aware that ones in the country are basically forced to cooperate with police, thanks for being a condescending fucktard though.
>>
>>28374362
>thinks some garbage american owned company with servers in russia won't hand you over to ASIS either especially when the AUS and US work closely together

kek dumb cunt
>>
>>28374387
>garbage american owned company
Jesus fuck I specifically said overseas company. Can you not read?
>>
>>28374405
>implying that shit hole company isn't owned by a US one

kek
>>
>>28374260
I'm not blaming entrepreneurs and male workers, I'm saying that pure capitalism doesn't work because women are introduced into the fold you fucking retard.

>waaaah evrytang is an atak on me gendurrrr

kill yourself and your feminist friends.
>>
>>28374289
>>28374311
>>28374362
>>28374387
no one can force the recovery of private bitcoin keys. if done correctly bitcoins are secure against any form of attack even against a court of law. that is why the state hates them so much.
>>
>>28374421
This was exactly what I was asking, thank you.
>>
>>28374417
not a feminist, dont have any feminist friends

an attack on pure capitalism is an attack on voluntary exchange. a dumb roastie committing fraud has nothing to do with voluntary exchange

all you're advocating for is the initiation of force against innocent people.

retard
>>
>>28374458
>women spending loads of stolen money on useless frivolities
>is advocating an attack on innocents

retard
>>
>>28374508
Not implying that a man wouldn't do the same thing.
>>
>>28374274
Handbags have some resale value however
Admittedly its likely not an investment unless youre opening a handbag shop or something
>>
>>28374548
could a man do the same thing? yeah, can easily see a man blowing ~$10k on a gayming PC and some vidya. but not something as utterly pointless as fucking handbags.
>>
>>28374508
what is wrong with your head

go back and read the comment

absolute retard

>"I'm saying that pure capitalism doesn't work because women are introduced into the fold"

>pure capitalism is literally just the free and voluntary exchange of goods and services

>you are against this because this entails that /women/ are also free to voluntarily exchange goods and services

>therefore you are against the free and voluntary exchange goods and services

>implying you are for the initiation of force against people who would otherwise freely exchange goods and services.

>fraud is not the free and voluntary exchange of goods and services

l2logic. absolute retard
>>
>>28374311
>>28374387
>>28374414
https://mullvad.net/en/faq/#court_order
ITT: retards who have no idea how computers or internet law works.
>>
>>28374599
dumb fuck, I'm not against the free and voluntary exchange of goods and services. Look you fucking retard, look at me.

>woman
>steals millions
>uses it to buy fucking handbags
>with stolen
>fucking
>money

that isn't capitalism, but even if it were....it's fucking handbags. slowly but surely this bitch puts al the money into one kike overlord's pockets. and everyone perishes. fuck you and your feminist friends

retard
>>
>>28374278

Handbags were just a way to launder those millions, idiots.
>>
>>28374672
low IQ racist detected
>can't read or understand comments
>thinks jews benefit from woman stealing handbags
>thinks anyone on r9k is a feminist
>>
I would've taken the money and migrated to a country which won't ship me back to Aussieland.
Handbags and luxury shit, that's retarded. Greed and vanity.
>>
>>28373993
It took them a YEAR to notice they had given a woman $3.3m by mistake?
>>
>bank fucks up
>arrest the person getting the money
This is dumb. If it were any other business the blame would be placed on them.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.