[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice. >girl at work basically wants to fuk tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: received_942324362549601.jpg (47 KB, 1492x640) Image search: [Google]
received_942324362549601.jpg
47 KB, 1492x640
I need advice.

>girl at work basically wants to fuk tonight

Do I have sex with someone I work with? I work in the NHS so the hospital I'm at has multiple people. Problem is she smokes but if it's just sex?

> my fuk friend wants to come over tonight.

What excuse can I give her? Thinking about getting her to come over for sex tomorrow instead?

I'm so unsure how to handle this situation... Rip
>>
>>28373880
>problem is she smokes

Fuck your, and fuck your entire generation. It's just smoking. As in, an idle activity people enjoy that doesn't significantly affect your life at all.
>>
>>28373880
>Rip

Yeah dismissed, fuck you buddy
>>
>>28373979
That's what I'm thinking. If she smokes outside I can fuck her and ignore the horrific smell
>>
File: 1366321967122.jpg (5 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1366321967122.jpg
5 KB, 126x126
>>28373979
>doesn't significantly affect your life at all.
>>
>>28374160
No, it doesn't in today's day and age.
Second hand smoke is a meme. Maybe if this was the 70s and where every building you were forced to go into was filled with smokers.
You fucking pansies act like walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke on the side walk will kill you.
You sitting next to a fire place is worse for you than sitting next to a smoker.
>>
File: 1287622837880.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1287622837880.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>28373880
>has multiple girls to fuck with
>uses le new leddit meme
Normalfag. Also why do people always choose this board for relationship advice? >>>/adv/ you fucking idiot
>>
If turning down the regular fuck buddy is gonna make her all weird and flaky from now on, I wouldn't turn her away.

If you can just say "something came up, I'm busy" and things be status quo, then go for the coworker
>>
>>28373979
>smoker's breath
>smoker's smell
>smoker's teeth
>smoker's skin
all pretty disgusting desu
>>
>>28374406

>smoker's breath
Mouthwash, chewing gum, teeth brushing. Easy fix right? Good thing pretty much everyone smokes does them.
>smoker's smell
It smells like tobacco smoke. A fat guy who's been sweating for a few hours smells worse. But deodorant works fine to mask it.
>smoker's teeth
As long as they brush their teeth, they are fine.
>smoker's skin
Looks like normal skin unless they have been smoking 2 packs a day for 10+ years.

This board will complain about anything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.