[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first girl I ever fucked became a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
What does it mean guys?

She was pretty sexually liberal and I knew at least 6 guys she fucked. We fucked pretty regularly and hard. She initiated.

Is she just bi and misses me guys?

Shes got a girlfriend and a short dyke haircut and looks unattractive but I still would like to hit it again for nostalgia sake.
>>
File: 1455579163946.jpg (54 KB, 588x489) Image search: [Google]
1455579163946.jpg
54 KB, 588x489
>>28373759
more than likely its just a phase. i had a gf that did the same, just stick around for when they want dick again. sweet talked my ex into fucking after a few months she dropped the dyke phase.
>>
women are almost never lesbian. they just go with women when they can't find a chad or are mad at chad.
>>
>>28373814
she lives in another continent now, facebook keeps me posted. its been a couple of years, i think shes in it for the long haul.
>>
>>28373839
well that changes the equation anon, i was ther into coaxing her to fuck. some of those phases can last for years man. where you her last relationship? women do shit for attention/way to get back at life by doing something retarded they later regret in life i.e feminism, being a dyke, whore etc. anyways just drop a hey and stick around you never know if she ever comes back and becomes straight you can give her a one way ticket to poundtown.
>>
>>28373960
i think theres a few elements to it

>rose tinted glasses of the past (she was a dumb annoying slut most of the time, but good in other patches)
>wanting to prove i can turn a lesbian into a cocksucker
>shes millions of miles away
>i want to show her how i 'won': I am more attractive and successful than I was, and than she is currently. She is just older and working a shit job and licking pussy on a 5/10 dyke.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.