[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has a wife and children. What is your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1496x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1496x1242
This guy has a wife and children. What is your excuse?
>>
>>28373728
I don't have a six figure salary
>>
>>28373728
He's handsome in a skinny asian kind of way. I'm handsome in a supreme gentleman kind of way.
>>
>>28373728
He looks handsome. What do you mean?
>>
>>28373728
this guy is good looking in a nerdy way, and he has pretty good style. How are any of us equivalent to him in any way? Also he has baby butt smooth skin. He's almost as pretty as the fucking girl. Not only that, he is probably doing something good with his life. When you look at a guy who is well kempt like that, usually they are doing something cool with their lives. He might be a programmer, and artist, a photographer, or whatever he wants.

Meanwhile most robots are ugly and unemployed. He's just a nerd Chad.
>>
>>28374121
>>28374195
>>28374242
oh god look at this /r/asianmasculinity samefag
>>
>>28373728
This guys is really really cute, I don't get this at all
>>
>>28374389
Nah. AM would just be incoherently spamming about how much they hate white people
>>
>>28374389
>7 posters
>6 replies

why are you so butt blasted? He's handsome and you're ugly. Am I supposed to pretend he's a freak of nature or something? One guy being called good looking is making you upset?
>>
>>28373728
>well groomed
>fair skin and complexion (probably makeup too)
>6 feet or around judging from stature
>looks like he can hold a conversation
Normie.
>>
>>28374447
>>28374493
and the samefagging just keeps on going lol
>>
>>28374538
I just told you, ya fucking retard. There was more posters than replies before you even showed up. You think one guy in here has 10 computers or something? If you're an underage newfag, check out the counter on the bottom right of the thread.
>>
>>28374495
>>28374557
get out of my board /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>28374582
found the maddest virgin ever lmao

so mad that he completely ignores evidence. you're a sad little man.
>>
>>28374598
you ain't fooling anyone chang
>>
>>28374582
I don't get what's so /r/asianmasculinity about that. The nip doesn't look half bad for a japanese guy. Why wouldn't he be able to snag a wife? He doesn't look autistic as fuck in op so am I missing something?
>>
>>28373728
>What is your excuse?
Don't need one.
>>
>>28374677
this guy is buttblasted as shit that we called an asian guy good looking. His tiny pea brain can't fathom that because he thinks life is a meme where his stereotypes are the law and asian guys can't be attractive.
>>
-By Asian standards he's pretty good looking for a guy (not including chinks with plastic surgery on 80% of their faces).

-Probably has a better personality than 90% of us autists and isn't socially inept.

-Makes more money than me, and definitely enough to support his family.
>>
Anybody else here watch Ask Japanese?
>>
He's just a normal asian guy married to an asian woman. Happens all the damn time how do you think asians get born in the first place?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.