[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time, lads! >be me, 22 and living on my own >gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1462544444444.jpg (14 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462544444444.jpg
14 KB, 422x422
Story time, lads!
>be me, 22 and living on my own
>gf goes to Cuba with friends to celebrate graduating college
>patiently waiting for her to return so I can give her sweet sweet cuddles once again
>we've barely been communicating this past week because the hotel internet over there is so shitty and she has to pay for it
>know that she's having fun so I try not to take up too much of her time anyway
>a couple days ago she kept disconnecting to go play football with some other Americans she met at the resort
>hasn't talked to me since but keeps uploading photos like this
Am I being cucked, guys? She's coming home tonight and staying at my place because I live near the airport. How can I get her to admit she's been fucking a Chad?
>>
"it was just this one time girl... you shouldnt feel bad.. he wont judge you like that.. he is not THAT kind of a creep!! :)"

i hope you fucking die you normalfag piece of siht
>>
>a Chad

LaughingEmmaWatson.png
>>
File: 38402397543096743.jpg (21 KB, 324x299) Image search: [Google]
38402397543096743.jpg
21 KB, 324x299
>>28373380

Low quality bait desu
>>
She is likely cheating on you. If you are not O.K. with this then you should break up with her.

If you are O.K. with this and want to discuss the ability of certain periods of "open" in the relationship then please do so. However, be ready for her to be a hypocrite.
However, she is allowed to fuck whoever she wants, but you don't have to be around for that.
>>
>>28373380
>chad
>manlet

Pick only one, OP. I'm not saying he isn't railing her, but use the correct terminology. Just go through her phone like a normal human being.
>>
>>28373380
>not planting a bug on your gf to catch her trying to cuck you
enjoy raising Juan Jr
>>
>>28373380
>girl
>playing football
laff
>>
>>28373380

Don't pick her up, Lock your door, Leave a note saying "it's over"
>>
>>28373380
Oh yeah, she is definitely getting shitfaced and going to pound town with 2-3 chads at once. She is having the time of her life. Expect some cuck snaps soon.
>>
the only time you don't go on holiday with your wife/girlfriend is if she's going with family

why the fuck aren't you friends with her friends and therefore going with her?

i hope this is bait you cuck
>>
File: 1462108712408.jpg (200 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1462108712408.jpg
200 KB, 871x917
>gf is going to Costa Rica for two weeks at the end of the month
>>
>girl
>playing football
Oh boy
>>
>patiently waiting for her to return so I can give her sweet sweet cuddles once again

Any man who would type this sentence deserves to be cucked.
>>
>>28373380
Say you kissed a girl while you were out drunk and feeling like she wasn't talking to you.
That you regret it and are sorry.

Chances are she'll admit she did something too. Or act really nice and say the time away made you love her more and that you want to be serious. She might crack and start crying if she feels guilty. Pick most suitable method to find out if you're a cuck
>>
>>28373480
She planned this trip before she met me, and I'm too poor to go to Cuba.
>>28373478
She doesn't drink so we can eliminate the "getting shitfaced" element. She's probably still getting a train run over her though.
>>28373436
>manlet
I can't tell how tall that guy is but my gf is tiny so even a manlet will be bigger than her.
>>
>>28373380
In a couple of days grab her phone and text a friend she went with if she remembered that guys name she made out with so she can add him on facebook.
>>
>>28373555
>>28373580
Fucking diabolical. Thanks for the ideas, senpai. Might try one of these.
>>
Really though, how do you handle your gf going on a trip like this without you? My gfs going on one soon for a premed related event.
>>
>>28373580
That is fucking smart yo. Diabolical.
>>
>>28373610
It sucked, and I miss her a lot. And now that she's probably fucking a bunch of other dudes I feel even worse. So I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you, friend.
>>
>>28373580
Clever, at least until she finds out you texted her friend asking this and realizes you have major trust issues.
>>
>>28373610
There isn't much you can do. If you seem upset or or opposed or something she'll probably be more likely to cuck you.

I've been in a similar situation but I was the one cucking another guy. She said under no circumstances would she tell him as she loves him. It's been months and he still doesn't know, So really there isn't much you can do, either end it or let it happen. Then try and find out using and make her feel as shit as possible about it
>>
>>28373680
I'm not really opposed. I wouldn't think for a second that she'd ever be one to cuck me if it weren't for this goddamn board making me paranoid with its cuck bullshit.

How easy was it to fuck that girl? Did you have to try hard? How was their relationship?
>>
>>28373722
Not entirely the same situation. I knew the girl, I was visiting for a few days as she moved country for a year for uni. Got drunk, one bed pushed dick against pussy, grind, whispered "Do you want me to fuck you" in her ear.

Easy desu

Her boyfriend is some 5'10 manlet with a 5" dick who compensates with the gym. He's almost a chad
>>
>>28373796
I guess that's a little different

>gf is very introverted
>knows no one there and is very shy
>on SSRIs, so low sex drive
>very clingy
>I'm not a manlet

I should be okay, r-right?
>>
>>28373380

Semi-chad here:

If your girl truly cared about you, she wouldn't even think about going to Cuba without you.

Secondly, is your gut telling you that something is wrong? Then it probably is. You'll be able to tell as soon as she comes back. She'll be stand off-ish if something has happened. If she starts acting distant, you need to put her on ice immediately. Don't even ask her if she cheated on you or any beta shit like that. She'll eventually spill the beans or you'll be able to tell. The main thing to do is flip the script and gain the upper hand by acting like you don't care no matter how much that shit hurts. You can't give her the satisfaction of knowing that she cheated and it hurt you.
>>
>have female muslim friend
>used to date some white faggot
>never told her parents, they'd lose their shit
>it was a shitty relationship on and off constantly, bit of cheating now and then from both sides
>eventually break up for good, girl settles down with some muslim guy
>he's alright, kind of a chav but I get the feeling he's just a bit insecure
>Muslims are business-like as fuck when it comes to marriage, they decide after only a few casual dates that they're probably going to get engaged once the families are all sorted
>literal days after this sort of informal proposal, girl runs back to her ex for one last fuck
>her friends tell her she's retarded
>fucks him anyway
>they are now officially engaged, she's happy to just never tell him

Doesn't matter if she came from a conservative home.
Doesn't matter if her friends were disapproving.
Girls will fuck around on the side if they think they can get away with it. You're a chump if you let your girl go on holiday with anyone but family.
>>
>>28373610
You handle it by living your life to the fullest. You handle it by taking a trip yourself with some friends.
>>
>>28374000
The trips of truth have spoken.

Thanks for all the help guys. I've already texted her and told her to go to a hotel instead of coming to my place. She'll get it as soon as she lands.
>>
>>28374401
Don't forget you're on /r9k/ anon. You don't actually know if youve been cucked or not.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-00-06.png (370 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-00-06.png
370 KB, 480x800
>>28373380
NEWSFLASH
Just got this snap from her account.
Note how he's holding her head like a football.
This really hurts, guys. I think I'm in shock because I'm not even reacting how I thought I would. What a filthy useless slut though.
>>
>>28374687
i cant tell if this is legit or you're just some sado-masochistic retard making cuck threads
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-11-12.png (81 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-12-11-12.png
81 KB, 480x800
>>28374791
It's legit. That's my gf and her adorable sunburnt collarbone giving oral pleasure to somebody in his/her hotel room.

Like wtf am I supposed to do now? Throw out all the stuff she left here and hang myself? Honestly I can't even tell how mad I am but I'm shaking a little.
>>
>>28374901
>That's my gf and her adorable sunburnt collarbone giving oral pleasure to somebody in his/her hotel room.
you did something to bring this on yourself. i don't know what to tell you.

i'm sorry, she's a whore but maybe you suck too. i gotta be fair with you if this happened to be i wouldn't be doing live commentary on /r9k/ about it, that makes it hard to be empathetic about your problem here.

on a side note, does anyone hate it when guys call you "bud"? i'm not your "bud".
>>
>>28374687
Pack her stuff up in a bag or box and tell her to take it with her as you're kicking her out of your place. Start looking for roommates now and begin planning your future. She certainly has no place in it after this. Once a cheater always a cheater, she doesn't love you bro.
>>
>>28374000
/thread

Anyone who denies this is an idiot or just hasn't learned the hard way...yet.
>>
>>28374687
>Note how he's holding her head like a football.

Lost. Rofl.
>>
File: 20160506_122958.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160506_122958.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>28375095
One step ahead of you, man. Here's all of her stupid shit. She still has a razor and some shampoo in my shower. Should I lace all her haircare products with Nair or something? That'll give the next Chad less to hold onto.
>>
>>28375248
Don't act butthurt, just give her all her shit and politely tell her to fuck off. That will hurt her the most.
>>
>>28375248
>Should I lace all her haircare products with Nair or something?
Yes.
>>28375367
>politely tell her to fuck off.
This.
>>
>>28375248
You should act calm and composed when confronting her. Then she'll realize that you were someone she should've stayed with.

Really straight-forward
>here are your things
>I really enjoyed the time we spent together
>Best wishes
>byebye
>>
>>28375367
>>28375554
I'm just writing her a note and sticking it to her shit and leaving it outside. I don't want to smell Chad's dick when she opens her mouth to talk to me. She can go fuck herself now for all I care. This is why I stayed single for my whole life.
>>
>>28375637
I'm confused about the snapchat part. Did he send that to you from her phone?
>>
Just tell her you saw the pictures and be like I've got nothing to worry about, do i
>>
>>28373380

You're an idiot who doesn't deserve a gf if you accuse her of cheating due to your r9k induced paranoia and nothing else
>>
>>28374687
That's the hariest yeti I've seen in a while. Admit it cuckold fag, you're rock hard and fapping right now at that superior yeti cock sliding into her warm pie hole. He's probably flipped her over and is going to town on her tight ass. Probably jizzed in her too while they laughed together about how pathetic you are.
>>
>>28375987
>implying this is OP's gf
>implying this entire scenario even happened

Bullshit from the start fambino
>>
>>28376030
Everything on r9k is true.
>>
>>28376049
>Everything on r9k is true.
This.
>>
>>28376049
>>28376163
I'm Sissy Spacek, AMA
>>
>>28373555
Fucking hell that's brilliant. I wish I had tried that with my ex.
>>
This is literally a cuck fantasy thread lmao
>>
File: yobuddy.jpg (8 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
yobuddy.jpg
8 KB, 253x253
>>28374985
Do you like being called buddy?
>>
File: 1.png (159 KB, 1851x817) Image search: [Google]
1.png
159 KB, 1851x817
>>28374687
It's deeply disturbing seeing people use /r9k/ as their own personal fetish board.

They just set up this shit because for some reason, it gets them off.

Like this shit.
>>
File: 2.png (60 KB, 1771x528) Image search: [Google]
2.png
60 KB, 1771x528
>>28376528
I'll never understand it, but it's getting more and more common
>>
>>28373380
Look at those stubby little arms.
>>
>>28373429
this, dump her or be a cuck. Choice is yours
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.