[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two normies that I met through my childhood friend have both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1444432498089.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1444432498089.png
22 KB, 217x225
Two normies that I met through my childhood friend have both gotten DUI's within the past 3 months. One of them is a chad who lives at home and works with his mommy, and the other one is the ultimate cuck, the kind of guy who hangs out with 3-4 girls at a time but is never able to smash any of them due to his short height and deformed features.

Having been to the bar with these guys a few times, one could tell that they were fairly popular. Someone would always recognize them, and many shots were had on their behalf

According to my childhood friend, nobody has associated themselves with these guys since their separate DUI's have happened. Chad sits in his room all day taking shrooms, smoking weed, and gaining weight. Cuck had 3 girls in his car when he got his DUI, and apparently he cried in front of them.

Cuck and Chad decided to throw a party this past Saturday. They sent out a mass group text , and also sent out Facebook invites(got my invite through FB). Only 4 people out of the 38 invited showed up. 2 of those 4 people were Chad and Cuck.

FEELS. SO. GOOOOOOOOOD
>>
OP are you a teenager? There is no way you are over 16.
>>
>never /fit/
>never /fat/ in high school
>just average
>get teased by some faggot
>see him years after high school
>my body is the same
>he is getting really fat
>>
Always feels good to see normies at their lowest. You can almost see all of their insecurities come out at once

>chad who lives at home and works with his mommy

Xplain

>>28373347
Fuck off normie
>>
>>28373398
Yea, fuck normies. How dare they have a life and work towards their goals.
>>
>>28373398
He's a good looking guy who got a 4 year degree in something I can't recall and was also part of a fraternity.

As soon as he graduated, he came back home and asked his mommy for a job. He's been in that situation ever since. One of the girls he used to bang, up until the DUI, said that he's depressed and spends all of his free time streaming in hopes that he can make it as a twitch streamer/LPer
>>
Someone from my class OD'd on heroin

No suicides yet but I noticed that some of my classmates got pretty fat and most of the staceys dropped out of college when their boyfriends knocked them up
>>
File: 1460984031745-tv.jpg (228 KB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
1460984031745-tv.jpg
228 KB, 544x408
>>28373446
My oneitis got knocked up by a Mexican. He booked it back to Juarez a few months after the baby was born, and now she has ballooned to like 170 lbs at 5'2"

She also works at Wendy's
>>
File: 1462422261916.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462422261916.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>28373301
you sound like a really annoying person
>le normies
>le chad
>le cuck
>le le

are you 100 percent composed of memes or what?
>>
>>28373398
>chad who lives at home and works with his mommy
You have to remember that to robots basic functionality makes a man a Chad. That's how pathetic they are. But you already knew that.
>>
>>28373674
Are you not a robot?
>>
>>28373698
According to recaptcha, I'm not.
>>
>>28373674
>That's how pathetic they are
Nigger you're posting here too
>>
>>28373347
>>28373431
>>28373666
>>28373674
It's not even summer and /r9k/ is full of shit-eating normalfags. Why even come here? I just don't get it
>>
>>28373666
Fully agree. OP is a repulsive sack of shit as well as a normalfag for knowing all this
>>
I got a DUI. Company assigned me an attorney and literally nothing happened case got thrown. DUIs only suck for losers who already suck.
>>
File: 1461801648412.jpg (27 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1461801648412.jpg
27 KB, 367x451
Here's a story about a Chad who ridiculed me in front of his shithead friends and a gang of Stacies.

>be 16 year old finnmongol (fennoswede, so technically i'm not a mongol)
>just started vocational school
>in the hallway hanging out in a couch with a buddy
>buddy goes to take a shit
>large gang of chads and stacies appear. they start waiting for their class to begin right next to me
>the main chad starts ridiculing me in front of his friends
>starts laughing at me because i'm a poorfag with shitty clothes and pretty much a bowlcut because i was too insecure back then to go to a barber. i'm too much of a pussy to stand up to him
>he was a swag fag (remember those?)
>used to wear obey snapbacks, flannel shirts and those big goofy looking skate shoes
>the back door in my school was a revolving door (one that you pushed yourself, no engine)
>one time chad and his buddy trap me in it, the only times he ever messed with me were those 2 times
>2 years later he and his pink hair girlfriend happen to be on vacation in southern France at the same time as me, my dad, my stepmom and her kids
>run into them at the airport
>turns out chad's gf is a family friend of my stepmother
>a couple days later they come visit us at the house that we are staying at (stepmom's rich family owns it)
>they are extremely snobby (chad's girlfriend's family is also very rich, chad himself is just a bum compared to her)
>chad and his gf instantly start getting passive aggressive with me. whispering behind my back and shit. pretending not to hear me when i speak
>they leave after about 2 hours, never see them again after that
>4 years later last month
>talking with stepmom
>tells me that chad and his girlfriend had a kid together
>chad became mentally ill for some reason, started hearing shit and having extreme mood swings
>girlfriend and their kid left him
>he's now in a mental ward getting his brain fried with medication and being force fed every single day because he's too depressed to eat
>mfw
>>
>>28373446
A lot of stupid fuckers are addicted to heroin as if it's a cool thing to do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.