[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have any sort of eating disorder or issues with food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: recipe-image-legacy-id--459_13.jpg (40 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
recipe-image-legacy-id--459_13.jpg
40 KB, 500x454
Anyone else have any sort of eating disorder or issues with food?
I have a selective eating disorder. I only like plain or tasteless foods, or foods with little taste. It used to be a nightmare being forced to eat stuff when younger, but now I can be selective in what I eat. Which is probably making it worse, though.
>>
I only like junk food.

Pizza and cookies and nachos and burgers, these are a few of my favorite things.
>>
Why would you not want to eat tasty things?
>>
>>28373019
They're not tasty to me. It's not like an autism sperg out thing if they're in my mouth, they just don't taste good to me.

>>28372999
I at least like healthy food. Some junk food I don't like. I don't like fried chicken.
>>
I don't want to say I have a disorder, but I emotionally eat a bunch. Whenever stress gets to me, I just go to McDonald's (fucking hate that place) and get a large combo of soda+2 qt pounders + 2 Large fries

I fucking hate myself, fucking lard tits fat fuck
>>
>>28373183
Yeah and gorge on it in seconds? It's your fall back, you'd lose a ton of weight without the comfort eating but I'm sure you know that. The big issue is getting rid of it rather than just replacing it with fapping or whatever.
>>
File: 1450240944057.jpg (43 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1450240944057.jpg
43 KB, 720x544
> lose 100lbs
> borderline underweight now
> can no longer eat real meals anymore because stomach is too small
> eating routine is just eating small snacks throughout the day
> girls still want nothing to do with me despite not being fat anymore
>>
I almost exclusively binge eat.

1-2 days of 500-1000 below TDEE then one day with 5-7000 calories, usually in one or two sittings.

I like food but I think it's a hassle to prepare and basically a waste, so whenever I 'have to' eat, I go all-in.
>>
>>28374612
What about leftovers anon?
>>
>>28374683
Passable if I'm trying to save money, but most of the time I don't have any leftovers, and if I do, I just throw it out.
>>
>>28372975
>selective eating disorder
Is this a real thing, or are you just a picky eater?

I'm a picky eater.
>>
>>28372975
I have irritable bowel syndrome.
>>
drinking more than a sip of water at a time makes me feel nauseated for some reason

I also have a problem with either binge eating and not eating at all. If I don't have food direct in front of me, I just get lazy and stave, so my parents always deliver food to me because they're worried. Sadly, they don't understand portions and end up giving 4000+ calories at a time.
I'm slightly overweight now because of that, so I'm planning on actually starving myself for a while so I can be a skeleton.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.