[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up, neets. You think you have it all figured out, that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Wake up, neets. You think you have it all figured out, that you can leech off society and shrug all responsibilities. What you really are, is a impotent man child with no real money, power or status in the world. By immersing yourself in virtual reality and echo chambers, you have developed no real experiences and relationships, work, socially or sexual. Enjoy rotting away at your computer, living a life that never really began and never being taken seriously by anyone.
>>
File: 1462205894095.jpg (85 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462205894095.jpg
85 KB, 1400x1000
lol
i'll be here playing video games and eating taco pizza. have a good day at work!
>>
>>28372855

>video games and tacos

Yeah I am not fucking 12 you sperglord.
I prefer reading investment prospectus, planning my overseas vacation and only eating at restaurants that take reservations
>>
>>28372960
I severely doubt you're very successful since you don't even know how to read, I said taco pizza, not tacos genius.

Also I know you're just trolling, but it's fun to banter anyways.
>>
>>28372835

>never being taken seriously by anyone.

Good, that's one of my primary goals in life. Being taken seriously by serious people means I really fucked up somewhere.
>>
This guy isn't memeing, investing is a lot of fun.

Problem is you need a lot of money to make any significant gains, and you can easily lose it.

Investing is basically gambling.
>>
Also you can't touch that money you invest which can be hard.

Who /bought sandridge at the 3 cent dip/ here?
>>
>angry normie ramblings

Why would I support a system that has systematically taken a big fat shit all over me?
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28372835
>heres a load of absolute shit that nobody is interested in

Do you really think I'm going to read that?
Fuck off back to your "job" which is just blindly following orders by shekelstein

Or better yet, kill yourself
>>
Working, investing, etc. is all for fucking chumps.

My father is a business owner and my mother is a doctor. I was set up for life from the get go. You had to work for what I was born with. You had to slave for what I take for granted. You look at my table scraps and see filet fucking mignon.

You will always be an upjumped plebeian. Your parents scrubbed toilets for people like my father. If you talked to me like this in real life I would ruin your fucking life with a few text messages and phone calls.
>>
Go home /biz/-fag enjoy your pyramid scheme
>>
>>28373213

He thinks people who work in hf/pe are upstarts. Kek, more than 2/3 have trust funds, most come from wealthy families.
>>
>>28372835
Do "power and status" make your feel "important"? Are you living up to your societal expectations like a good cuck?
>>
>>28372960
These bait threads are getting shittier and shittier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.