[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Labour councillor suggests males care-workers should wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
UK Labour councillor suggests males care-workers should wear chastity belts following abuse scandal

>She compared the device; commonly used in BDSM to a muzzle for dangerous dogs.
>'Men often find their sexual urges uncontrollable, especially around young girls. I don't think all men automatically are rapists or inclined to rape, but the vast majority of these very specific cases involve male abusers. We can't get away from that fact'.
>When asked if devices were demeaning to men, Cllr Harrisson replied, 'These girls are very vulnerable, if the devices help them feel safe I am very supportive of the idea. I don't think a mans comfort should trump a woman's right to feel safe.'

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/06/male-workers-may-be-forced-to-wear-chastity-devices
>>
>>28372826
>a woman's right to feel safe.'
I would have asked her to show this in legislature.
>>
>>28372826
Listen, if, *if*, IF, the many, many adult women who abuse young boys (and there are more of them!) received even 1/3rd the punishment men did in similar circumstances I might not want to beat her to death over this.
>>
>>28372826

Man spreading is also illegal.
>>
you made this link + post up completely, it's not even on any search archives
>>
>UK

Really, what do you expect of Cuckistan?
>>
>>28372826
Why don't we just cut off all menz dicks??
>>
>>28372859
>>28372869
>>28372873
>>28372946
>>28372952
You might want to try opening that link.
>>
>>28372826
I bet it wouldn't apply to muslim men for fear of offending them
>>
>>28372989
it's not actually pertinant to discussion. Most OPs are after all fictional.
>>
>>28372826
>http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/may/06/male-workers-may-be-forced-to-wear-chastity-devices
This link leads to a 404.

Are you trying to fool us, OP? Because you're doing a bad job at it.
>>
How does it work? What if their boner is strong enough to break free?
>>
File: 1445972519952.jpg (97 KB, 513x563) Image search: [Google]
1445972519952.jpg
97 KB, 513x563
>>28372952
Rapefugees should be made to wear penis covers
>>
>404

where's the article, do you have an archive of it? Or did you make this up?
>>
>>28373828
Your mum should wear a penis cover, m8
>>
File: bait-excellent-quality.png (158 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
bait-excellent-quality.png
158 KB, 680x681
>>28372826

Gotta say, OP, you did an excellent job of writing your post. The whole thing sounds eminently believable. Think what that says about the world we live in.
>>
>>28372826
>tfw cUKistan is so fucked I believed it for a sec
Thank God we're getting Trump.
>>
File: ExQesNJ.jpg (195 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
ExQesNJ.jpg
195 KB, 1296x968
>>28373373
boners aren't that strong
I think they also restrict blood flow
>>
>>28372826
Any safety the girls feel over this would be false. Those cages are incredibly easy to remove, even the "good ones". The most hardcore chastity belt on the market could be defeated by a simple pair of pliers, if not your own hands. It's purely fetish material.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.