[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger was what you might call a God. If you disagree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368 KB, 750x500
Elliot Rodger was what you might call a God. If you disagree you are likely a chad or a beta orbiter.
>>
>>28372392
Agreed. I have a degree in comparative literature and I can honestly say My Twisted World is the greatest work of the 21st century thus far.
>>
Who will be the son of God?
>>
I would have thought he was a chat or part of the pipular group. Hes not bad looking and hes rich, nice car, successful father.
>>
>>28372392
Elliot Rodger WAS God. He was the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>28372392
EPIC XD Being edgy is cool as fuck
>>
>>28372392
>beta orbiter expressed in a negative context
>Elliot was a beta orbiter
>Elliot is also god of edgelords
make up your mind, virgin. if you even want a gf, you are a normie.
>>
How old were you guys when you grew out of the stupid atheist phase? for me, i was never an atheist. i guess i'm just not naive enough to fall for some fedora scam.
>>
I do not agree.
>>
He was just a wannabe chad.
>>
>>28372392
>urr durr Elliot Rodger is a God durr
Grow up kiddo.
>>
>>28372392
Lol you can't really believe this right? The kid was the biggest spoiled faggot on earth. He bragged about his name brand clothes and BMW and acted like all that meant he was entitled to something. When in reality he was just a lazy little pussy. He wanted everything handed to him and didn't want to have to put any effort in. He wanted girls to flock to him without him so much as lifting a finger. That's not the way the world works. He is the definition of an entitled little homo. I wish he was still around so I could parade my gf in front of him just to make him rage.

The whole thing is a result of his parents being liberal failures. I read his whole manifesto. They never told him no. They coddled him and worried about their own lives. Mommy was banging randoms to get him a car. His father was a big cuck who would get mad at him and then they wouldn't talk. The only person who came close to being s legit parent was his step mother and he hated her guys for it.
>>
File: 1460436922205.png (472 KB, 500x903) Image search: [Google]
1460436922205.png
472 KB, 500x903
>that feel when will never EVER have a gf
>in my life
>>
>>28372392
gods get what they want
elliot died a virgin
>>
>>28373468
even midgets with down syndrome will have had gfs a lot of the time. even murderers and drug addicted emos will have gfs. i could put some clothes on over a suitcase and find it a gf. you're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>28373509
Yeah. So fucking what.

I'm so fucking far apart from normalfag society I will never have gf. That's the fucking way it is.
>>
>>28373481
Gods are always brought down by their one weakness. Elliot's weakness was caring enough about what other people thought of him.
>>
Elliot Rodger has contributed more to humanity than any armchair intellectual or academic.
>>
>>28373545
That's only true because you're saying it's true. The path to change starts with your own perspective. You can change your life if you really want to, and you're not afraid to work hard.
>>
"He wanted girls to flock to him without him so much as lifting a finger. That's not the way the world works."

For some that is how exactly it works. Thats why he was so mad.
>>
>>28373545
elliot had thousand of weaknesses, thats why he chose the path he did, he wasnt brought down, he destroyed himself.
>>
Did Elliot kill frat and sorority sluts? I thought that was his goal but he ended up killing randoms instead
>>
>>28372392
He was an ugly chink manlet cuck
>>
he wanted a gf
he was a failed normie
you idiots who worship him are all failed normies
>>
>>28373428
>I wish he was still around so I could parade my gf in front of him just to make him rage.

But that's the only reason you got a gf in the first place. You can do it right now.
>>
>>28373713
No YOUR a failed normie!
>>
>>28373659
the only people he killed were his room mates who would be considered borderline bots. He is just a meme because of his autistic videos.
>>
>>28373536
how do you like being so sad and useless? what do you do first thing in the morning knowing how any girl on earth would rather date a tree or something?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.