[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there comes a point in a man's life, anon >when he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 05442840[1].png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
05442840[1].png
103 KB, 624x434
>there comes a point in a man's life, anon
>when he feels guilty
>for what you ask?
>for all the wasted opportunities
>all those women who wanted to meet him, but who he didn't have the courage to approach
>so he convinced himself "she's not my type"
>when really it was the fear of rejection and humiliation that guided his decision to abstain from talking to her
>indeed, anon, i have felt this guilt
>and i have felt it tonight
>as i gaised upon a fair maiden across the library
>>
>>28372390

Look at STD rates in your region. Realize that your 'missed opportunities' are much more like bullets dodged. And that's before the emotional and financial side of things.
>>
>>28372419

I'm talking about qt's, not whores
>>
>>28372430

But you repeat yourself. The nice, quiet, 'shy' girls who happen to be at least somewhat attractive? It's an act.
>>
File: 1457004739574.jpg (31 KB, 288x268) Image search: [Google]
1457004739574.jpg
31 KB, 288x268
>>28372419

tru kek
>>
>>28372445
>>28372462

i'll write you some prose

>and i notice
>i have come to understand
>my dear friends have not felt this guilt
>either because they do not suffer from the same cowardly disposition that fate has bestowed on me
>or perhaps, it is because
>they are afraid to face the truth
>the reality that they, too, are a villain
>a gatekeeper of happiness for both himself and the women who await him
>who refuses to open the gate
>it is my wish that if the latter explanation proves true
>that they admit their cowardice to me
>so that even though we must endure the painful understanding that we are bringing suffering into the world all to protect our fragile egos
>we are not alone in our fates
>>
>>28372487

Adding more lines to the latter doesn't make it more credible than the former. And it's not necessarily cowardice, just a lie you've had pushed on you.
>>
>>28372525

what is that lie exactly?
>>
>>28372543

That there are some girls that are just little angels that you can build a beautiful life with.
>>
>>28372601

I don't wanna build a beautiful life, I wanna build a beautiful few months tops
>>
As a true manlet at 5'4" I never had any "missed opportunities" fortunately, women hate the shit out of me.
>>
>>28373031

no an hero?
>>
>>28373283

No, my goal is to learn how to draw, not to get women, I hate women, I really really do, I am not "bitter" I want to fucking be left alone, I am living in a world of giants like little white alien.

I only want to learn how to draw but I am in this shitty as 12 hour shift job, i want to kill everyone here before killing myself!
>>
>>28373306

I actually really wish I had a shift job. four day weekends sounds amazing
>>
>>28372390
>be rejected all my life by every girl
Yeah, I'm sure this is all my fault. I am a fucking white male after all.
>>
>>28373406

I just have one day off, i am not American though, here 12 hours shifts are common.
>>
>>28372390
Gaised isn't a word. You just tried so hard to sound smart and it completely backfired nice job faggot. I bet this is your life just trying hard and failing
>>
>>28372390
>>all those women who wanted to meet him

Now I know you're bullshitting me.
>>
>>28372390
Vote Hilary Clinton 3
>>
>>28374005

i might. that or trump
>>
>>28372487
You should become a tripfag and name yourself "r9k philosopher." Also, I know this feel.
>>
>>28372390
I was never afraid of rejection in my life.

I just understood that I could objectively bring nothing into the life of the person I was in love with.
>>
>>28375778

lol it actually crossed my mind

>>28375813

u could bring your penis
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.