[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Me and my bitch.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
Me and my bitch.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
Hey faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no lifes who spend every second of their own day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly have any of you ever gotten pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. i was captain of my football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>28372143
wrong board
go to >>>/b/
>>
>>28372184
Fuck you I put a lot of effort into this post
>>
hi john wanna be frends?
>>
You seem like a cool dude John
>>
Hello John,
What is it like to bang an oompa loompa?
>>
>>28372410
>crtl-c
>go to /b/
>crtl-v
>>
Oi! Buggerers

'Tis I, Sir Jon, and I detest thee and thy lot! Thou art larded, simple, poxbearers who spendeth thine days gazing upon murals of folly. Thou art all that is impure within His realm. Forsooth, hast thy lot ever knownst the pleasures of a woman? Surely ye thrusteth thy jests upon others duest to thine own inability! Yet knoweth no boundaries! Worse yet, doubtless, than touching thyself impurely whilst gazing upon portraits!

Be ye not of foreign ways! We shall joust for sport, for I am unassailable. Led many a man in battle and tournament, have I! What contests dost thou knoweth? Pleasuring thineself to those of barbaric persuasions? For too it is said I am scholarly and known that I am betrothed to the fairest of maidens! (The lady doth swallow my member; 'twas the COIN of the realm!). Thou art buggerers of boys who should just endeth thine own lives. Thou hast pleased me with thy audience.

Beholdeth a relative portrait: 'tis me and my wench
>>
I'm sorry you feel this way. Welcome to this board, perhaps we could convince you the stereotype you talked about is wrong. Also,
GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28372494
>impying i didn't have to type the entire thing out because copy pasting it kept giving me a "Non-Ascii only" message
This was a lot of work for a shitpost.
>>
>>28372531
Thank you for translating that normiespeak for me, pepespeare
>>
File: 1462428072009.jpg (35 KB, 389x318) Image search: [Google]
1462428072009.jpg
35 KB, 389x318
>>28372531
hahahahahahahahaha

Please let this become a thing m8. Can you meme my comment as well?
>>
>>28372143
looks gay as fuck.

An definitely a bitches bitch, agent.
>>
File: OPIsAFag.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OPIsAFag.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>28372143
Way to much text here a TL:DR pic.
>>
>jaw lines wrong bruv.
>gay on a guy.
>needs cosmetic surgery bruv.
>shave a bit off the nose

Paranoia kicks in~
>>
You're a handball geezer
>why you doing duck lips.
>>
Jokes on you. I'm skinny.
>>
>>28372868
>Never loved a fat bird.
>>
Loved
>remember that

Don't suppose you do...
>>
File: surpemecash.png (106 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
surpemecash.png
106 KB, 242x251
Hey blonde bitches,
My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutez done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my fav park; Shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.
>>
>>28372143
>This meme will be 10 years old next year
>By that time I will have spent a decade and virtually 1/3rd of my life's free time shitposting on this Malaysian clipboard art discussion forum

I've get to get off 4chan. Seriously, I can't waste any more time.
>>
>>28373000
Very well memed, young gentlemen
>>
>>28373017
>This meme will be 10 years old next year

And newfags will still fall for it
>>
>>28372531
9/10 just for effort alone.
>>
>>28373000
>THIS KID SEEMS LEGIT
>>
>>28373017
>This meme will be 10 years old next yea
Yeah. I noticed that last night that's why I posted it. Cheers, anon.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.