[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were WWI nurse uniforms so cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: VADsidefront.jpg (330 KB, 884x1284) Image search: [Google]
VADsidefront.jpg
330 KB, 884x1284
Why were WWI nurse uniforms so cute?
>>
>>28372038
Was it modesty and modernity colliding?
>>
Happy Nurses Week!
>>
>>28372038
because you are permavirgin so starved for any female attention, that even photo a woman in historical dress looking into camera makes you fall in love
>>
>>28372219

Remember to always push for better staffing - shit's fucked up at least in the US (except California), and the UK as well. We are getting seriously fucked on staffing and it's only getting worse. You probably won't hear about this until you or a family member you care about end up in the hospital. Outside of Cali and a handful of Magnet hospitals this shit's held together with duct tape while barreling down a highway.
>>
>>28372270
Gurl I know. Tfw my patient to nurse ratio is 40:1
There's a med nurse exclusively for meds but it's exhausting being the only one on the floor. I work in a state mental hospital btw to help you make sense of the ratio vs necessity of care
>>
Because they have a great big target in their chest so you know where to shoot them,
>>
>>28372315

Guy. Psych nursing seems like a constant shitshow despite the pay; granted I'm envious that you often have Haldol available. I work at what's supposedly a Level 1 Trauma Center. It's a fucking joke. Staffing seems to think burn patients are as easy to deal with med/surg floor patients. Dressings can take between 1-3 hours. I'm just glad I work nights overall; not like a had a life otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1601x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1601x1080
>>28372369
I was just meming, sorry. Ativan too. Usually it's pretty routine, lots of redirection, tough love and of course injections. I'm an overnighter, it sucks. And geez that sucks, I can't imagine what a typical shift for you is like with complex pts like that and an ignorant administration. Careful, CYA, etc.
>>
>>28372447
UGH I used sucks twice in the same paragraph. Been up all night now it's time to crash
>>
>>28372447
Do you need a lot of education to be a mental health nurse. I like dealing with difficult people but my eyesights too bad for the po.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.