[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw you're black and all you do is lust after white women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 309x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 309x346
>Yfw you're black and all you do is lust after white women
>>
File: Jeter.jpg (33 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Jeter.jpg
33 KB, 630x420
>>28372023
>tfw you're half black and grew up in an upper-class neighborhood
>tfw you're too black-looking to be attractive to most white girls
>tfw you're too spoiled by white women to be into black women

Damn you, dad. Why couldn't just have found a non-ghetto black girl to marry, like Obama did?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFKds0UWxNo

thread theme
>>
File: 1379199144692.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1379199144692.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>Yfw you're white and all you do is lust after asian women
>>
>>28372023

The grass may actually be greener, but it's still covered in shit. White girls are only better in comparison; they aren't good.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (263 KB, 1200x1693) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
263 KB, 1200x1693
>tfw you're black and all you do is lust after Chinese Cartoons
>>
File: k.jpg (33 KB, 701x350) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
33 KB, 701x350
>>28372023
>>28372081
>yfw you're latino and all you do is lust after white and asian women

Maybe I should find a Filipina or something
>>
>>28372100

White girls are pretty great desu, it's a shame that they're unattainable for most of us
>>
>>28372023
Does that mean black are inferior?
>>
Tfw successful Asian
Live at home with mommy and daddy and play league all day and night
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.