[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you aren't fat or ugly you ARE chad. Now get off my board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1418968605749.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1418968605749.png
171 KB, 326x326
If you aren't fat or ugly you ARE chad.
Now get off my board.
>>
File: 1440664552134.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1440664552134.png
755 KB, 767x720
>tfw fat and ugly
>>
More like not robot. The two arent synonymous
>>
Dude I have a low test babyface.
>>
>>28371819
>>28371839
>inplying it's not all mental

What's the point of looking like Chad when your too scared to even order pizza?
>>
>>28371880
>What's the point of looking like Chad when your too scared to even order pizza
If you actually look like Chad, it wont matter if you can't even order pizza because you'd still have women jumping on your dick.
>>
>>28371880
No one who looks like chad has mental illnesses you fuck. Only ugly people have sick minds. Chad gets everything he wants from day one and has a healthy, high energy mind.
>>
>>28371899
Do you mean the alpha mindset Chad, or just anyone who's somewhat attractive? I can't stop my brain chemistry that makes me a wimp
>>
>>28371899
I've been called a Chad on this board many times and I am very fucked in the head.
>>
>>28371938

Mental illness is what happens when people treat you like shit. If you are shy it's because you've had experiences that made you that way. No genuinely attractive human being is shy, attractive people enjoy being around others because others like having attractive people around, looking at them, having sex with them, propping up their egos and just bending over backwards to please them. But when you are ugly and people are cunts to you at a young age of course you're gonna end up having anxiety. Mental illness is not something you are born with.
>>
>>28371899
You are a retard.I am a semi-Chad and i've anxiety issues.I've had a few girlfriends before and i fucked all those up that led me to stay alone.
>>
>>28371880
Nobody who is chad ever gets to that point

It's just not possible. The developmental process just isn't the same.
>>
>>28371978
>nobody's born with mental illness

Whatever you say, Dr. Anon
>>
>>28372003
I think your underestimateing how cruel normies can be, I never since pre school have never voluntarily interacted with someone thing is I used to be chubby and ugly growing up and when I got to my second half of teenage years I grow taller coursing me to lose weight and puberty changed my face, but not my feels.

Uglybots do have it worse though when I was chubby and ugly it was one of the worst feelings. At least now I can admire myself in the mirror but that's about it
>>
>>28371999
>having the social skill to even AQUIR a gf

Had it not been for the rules of this board I would ban you
>>
>>28372003
Exactly. Just look at this post >>28371999

>I've had a few girlfriends before
Yet he still thinks he's not a Chad just because he feels lonely. Kek.
>>
>>28372003
Because chads aren't afraid to put them self out there it's all mental
>>
Technically, some relatively attractive chad looking guy can be equally repulsive to women if he had extremely severe autismblox.
>>
Bullshit i'm not fat and not really ugly but i haven't talked with a girl since year and neither have friends since years.
People without any social skills can't be Chad.
>>
File: hanp.jpg (13 KB, 236x381) Image search: [Google]
hanp.jpg
13 KB, 236x381
What if you're really fit and handsome but you're still a NEET who lives alone?
>>
>>28371819
how about deformed?
>>
I'm 18 stone, does that count?
>>
Anyone else here /good looking when thin but perpetually fat/?
>>
File: allwhitesarenormies.jpg (568 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
allwhitesarenormies.jpg
568 KB, 1688x3080
>>28371819
Heres your daily reminder whites cant be robots
>>
>>28371819
You're not a robot if you're only fat, because you can always lose the fat and become a normalfag or chad. You have to be fat and ugly.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.