[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to the tick tock goes the clock wagecuck guy? Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1453949284731.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453949284731.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
what happened to the tick tock goes the clock wagecuck guy? Did he get a job or what? haven't seen his shitposts in over a week.
>>
He probably killed himself
>>
what a disgusting puffy vagina

there is literally no reason to have sex in the year 2016
>>
He got a gf and doesn't have time to torment wagie like he used to.
>>
I couldn't resist cheating my GF if this creature showed up my door.
Neither you if you had gf lying faggots
>>
>>28371626

Parents kicked him out the house probably.
>>
>tfw no gf with a body like that
>>
>>28371660
normie out
normie out now
>>
>>28371647
I feel like i'd definitely be down to fuck her, but immediately feel entirely detached and distracted once I started. We'd be fucking, but i'd probably quickly lose any interest in it, and start looking off at the tv or something.
>>
>>28371660
>tfw gf
>tfw you wouldn't
Not all non-robots are pathetic degenerate cheats like yourself, weak-willed faggot.
>>
>>28371626
>sundowner in a musical on the TV screen
>>
>>28371861
Thats what you think. I bet if you had gf you would become over confident faggot or utter cuck who would lick semen from bull
>>
>>28371660
fuck off normie
tbo
>>
File: bu.jpg (76 KB, 1651x733) Image search: [Google]
bu.jpg
76 KB, 1651x733
I saw him yesterday and the day before, he referred to Wednesday as the hump day which is the first time I heard the term but apparently that's what everyone calls it. Learn something new everyday.

He'll probably show up later today telling us to look forward to our upcoming paltry two days of freedom.
>>
>>28371626

I think his absence is proof he is in fact no NEET. Probably a college student.
>>
>>28371949
>>tfw gf
>I bet if you had gf
What is reading comprehension?
>become over confident faggot or utter cuck who would lick semen from bull
>all that projection
It sounds like you've got some issues or fetishes you may need to work out there, man.
>>
I was neet all winter so glad to be working my summer job I literally wallow in my own feces and piss jugs when I'm a neet I don't do anything
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28371626
This anon, on the other hand, hasn't gone anywhere.
>>
>>28371647
Not like you had a choice in the matter.
>>
>>28371626
hopefully he fucking died
>>
>>28371949

Get a load of this fucking faggot talking about licking up a nigger's semen out of nowhere. I bet that's a fantasy that's been cooking in your head for a while, huh you fucking homo? I bet you dream about sucking big black cock you fucking queer. Why else would you bring it up for no reason?
>>
>>28373300
Hey Faggot you sound just like Nigger, I bet you have low self esteem so you have to mention BBC in every sentance and argument.
Go fuck yourself nigger go build a hut of shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.