[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel a little sorry for the little anons who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450066525393.gif (1 MB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1450066525393.gif
1 MB, 200x240
Does anyone else feel a little sorry for the little anons who say they despise 3D and go on living solitary existences? They must have been pretty unlucky and couldn't find a qt with similar interests in life so they retreated to escapism. Yet I can't seem to shake the feeling it wasn't inevitable and there's still a chance they can be happy with real companionship someday.
>>
>>28371623
I envy them. If they genuinely feel no attraction to 3d women, then they can walk outside and not feel sick when they see happy couples. They don't feel a pang of self-loathing every time they see a girl smile. They don't have to deal with the internal struggle of "go talk to that cute girl" and "she'll just reject you anyway, don't bother". These pathetic weaboos, assuming that they're telling the truth, are happier than I'll ever be.
>>
>>28371623
>little anons

Shove your condescending bullshit right up your ass.
>>
>>28371656
>If they genuinely feel no attraction to 3d women
Literally impossible unless they're truly asexual, which is less than 1% of the global population.

>assuming that they're telling the truth
If you've ever been to /a/, you'd know most waifufags are just seasonal newfags or bandwagoners which shows they don't take the concept seriously(they shouldn't anyway, it was a meme that failed normies started taking seriously).
>>
Not really, I mean, I feel sorry for them when they say they despise 3D or whatever, because that usually just means they have a sour grapes mentality about it though.
Anyone who comes here here to make a big stink about 2D and 3D really obviously has a chip on their shoulder about 3D women. And then I don't even get the distinction because there are women "in 2D" who are way worse than 3D women. It's just a medium after all, the characters are literally whatever the creator want, there's no universal force that forces all women in 2D to be nice and all women in 3D to be evil or something.
>>
>>28371656
I think this is exactly what they feel, like me, I
just try and avoid such situations and deny that
I do desire such things in hopes that I would
feel a little less heartbreak. My health anxiety
really helps muffles that desire too, and at least
it isn't as harsh on my emotions as it where
when I was a teen.
>>
>>28371691
Are you alright there buddy?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.