[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best waifu? >no other men will get to enjoy looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: A-woman-in-a-burqa-008.jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
A-woman-in-a-burqa-008.jpg
18 KB, 460x276
Is this the best waifu?

>no other men will get to enjoy looking at her
>her skin will be protected from harmful sun so she will look like 20 when she is 100
>100% virgin
>>
>>28371505
>100% virgin
>molested by daddy mohammad and imam mohammad

pick one
>>
>>28371505

>3d
>waifu

haha trhis it tuhaahha
>>
File: o-BURQA-facebook.jpg (325 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BURQA-facebook.jpg
325 KB, 2000x1000
>>28371505
>allowing random men to look into her eyes

What a fucking whore
>>
File: 06s06-elisabeth-783.jpg (55 KB, 610x730) Image search: [Google]
06s06-elisabeth-783.jpg
55 KB, 610x730
>>28371618
>allowing her to leave the basement

What a fucking whore
>>
Be careful. They'll expect you to act like a real man.
>>
>>28371505
I live in an area with a lot of women who dress like that, guess what? They are all fat because they don't have to worry about their image when no one is going to see them, they are women and women only care about their social status, if they don't have to perform basic hygeine, shave, wear makeup and not get fat because they are wearing a blanket over everything at all times then they will just not bother.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.