[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /r9k/ I think that I'm going to be raped soon! >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Alarmed.jpg (5 KB, 184x174) Image search: [Google]
Alarmed.jpg
5 KB, 184x174
Help /r9k/ I think that I'm going to be raped soon!

>be me
>wagecucking
>eating my lunch in the lunch room
>dude that is with me in the small office comes
>"Anon, wanna some soup? Homemade."
>"SURE!"
>freefood.gif
>eat the soup and start feeling weird
>10 minutes later I'm becoming sleepy
>almost an hour later and I'm getting more and more sleepy, barely have strenght to work and type this
>he is on a bussines trip of sorts right now
>he gives me a ride home always after work
>MFW that today might be a bit different
>>
>>28371365
call an uber instead
>>
>>28371365
Good.
Unorginal originality.
>>
>>28371365

He might be a serial killer though so don't go with him m8 he might not even want your unconscious boipucci
>>
>>28371365
Go sleep in the toilets and tell somebody about this
>>
>>28371365
If you are legit, tell someone you ate the soup now you feel funny and don't go home with him
>>
Call the COPS, you're gonna get ass raped
>>
File: 1461847750049.gif (166 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1461847750049.gif
166 KB, 267x199
>>28371365
Just tell him you're feeling sleepy and ask if he could help you into your home when he drops you off
>>
Just let it happen. You can write a book about it later and not have to work for Shekelstein anymore.

Or, even better, use his raping you as a way to demand a raise. Gotta play the game anon.
>>
whatever you do, make sure to keep us informed okay?
>>
>>28372746
OP is aIready dead
>>
Drink lots of coffee and energy drinks.
>>
Ask him if it's going to be anal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.