[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of your parents, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: 1450398013717-1.png (132 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
1450398013717-1.png
132 KB, 500x736
What do you think of your parents, robots?
>>
File: 1461774178229.jpg (39 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
1461774178229.jpg
39 KB, 376x334
Cool as fuck, supportive and I love them. Which is why I feel like such a fuck up.
>>
>>28371014
My Dad is asian ned flanders
>>
>>28371014

Apathy. They should have waited at least another 5 years. My mother should have realized a reluctant father does not make for a good father, and my father should have realized he needed a great deal of therapy or something before reproducing. Instead his fear of being alone overrode that. They weren't particularly loving, and that bird will come home to roost as they age and reach out for comfort and support.

All that said, they were rarely actively bad. But that's not enough, is it?
>>
File: 1454320102001.jpg (1 MB, 4500x4243) Image search: [Google]
1454320102001.jpg
1 MB, 4500x4243
The older I get the more I can understand and sympathise with them. without condoning or condemning I understand. for all intents and purposes they shouldn't have had children, or, at least not children together.
>>
>>28371014
my mother:
>died hair
>multiple piercings
>covered in tattoos
> has had 3 husbands
>obnoxious
>neglects me
>>
>>28371014
my dad is a cuck, or at least was, or at least would have been, had my mom not been so fucking ugly nobody wanted to touch that bitch before she died.
>>
>>28372444
>died hair
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>28371014
They try
Dad is cool. He takes me fishing, which is the only thing enjoy outside lazing around in my room, and doesnt bother me. He tries to make me happy. Feel bad for being such a garbage son who gave up on school and his future.
Mom is an annoying. She tries so hard but thats exactly why i dont like her. She'll always interrupt my jerk and gaming sessions. She gets drunk and comes in my room and cries about how i have so much potential and that ill be a loser if i throw it all away. She cooks food though. Its not good or filling which is probably why im a skelly. Its also all i eat besides frozen meals ramen and poptarts since im a lazy fuck who bother putting in the effort for cooking.
My sisters a crazy cunt but at least shes in college. Im a lazy asshole whos given up on education and life. Should i just kill myself or what. I know it would shatter their hearts since theyve only recently learn of my depression. Cant run away cause ive never had a job and have no money. I feel like an asshole just for existing since i know im not gonna change myself
Fuck
>>
Don't think much of dad, he left when I was 8 and have barely heard from him since. Even when he was around, he wasn't a good parent really.

Mom I think is great, very giving and caring and tries as hard as she can for the family. She's always been supportive and loving of me, and can be talked to about anything without problem. It's amazing how much work she puts into making a relationship work.
>>
>>28372444
bang her
>>
Virgin dad, at 28 years old, marries my 33 year old divorced mother who already had 2 kids. Has already started succesful law career.

Is he a cuck?
>>
Dad is kill
Mom is really great, but i'm an autistic edgy fuck and can't appreciate it
>>
File: 1421646803233.png (419 KB, 900x1018) Image search: [Google]
1421646803233.png
419 KB, 900x1018
proud of me for not getting into drugs or knocking a girl up and for maintaining a c+ average in school

My siblings really lowered the bar
>>
File: 1437635357195.jpg (63 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
1437635357195.jpg
63 KB, 526x400
I hate them. Not even memeing.
who /monster/ here?
>>
my mother was once a good person, but she had a lot of problems
my dad is a good guy who took too long to change his life for the better in divorcing her
>>
File: 1460393350050.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1460393350050.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
I have mixed feelings for them, I stopped talking to my father for a year because I was fed up of his shit (he insulted me, talking to me as if I was a living shit), I talk to him again now and he's cooler than before. I started smoking but I didn't want them to know (inb4 underage, I have enough problems with them, they didn't need to know), they found out but my father is being pretty cool with it, he just doesn't want me to smoke in or around the house. With my mother it's another story. She goes ape shit whenever I'm trying to talk to her, she's telling me that my problems (social anxiety and shit like this) are just made up stories. Some hours ago I just wanted to talk about pizzas and she just began screaming for no reasons, telling me how much of a failure I am.
I don't hate her nor love her. She could die right now and I wouldn't feel anything, maybe a little bit of happiness.

>>28375358
why ? I want to know
>>
>>28371014
You know they did really bad and I have been through the phase where I realize they did bad because they were shitty people and they were shitty people for the same reason I am shitty people.
Luckily I don't live with them anymore and when you move out you realize the only reason they were so shitty to you is because they were tired of raising you by the time you reached 13 so you can be the biggest piece of shit now and you won't get a fraction of the heat which is nice. Maybe it's best for kids to stay home 18 years while hopefully getting a good education but honestly it's better for everyone involved for the kid to go away at age 15, get a job and some alimony for 5 years and work form there
>>
>>28375409
they are impulsive and aggressive, and the only people I am close with in my life.
When I want to have a conversation it just doesn't work out.. I feel like I'm only there to be ordered around and nobody listens.
On top of that, we had some pretty fucked up fights where I went full reee and wished for their death, etc, said things that cannot be unsaid, ever.
>>
self absorbed narcissistic scum bags that should have never gotten married, let alone have kids

they ruin everything they come in contact with
>>
>>28375561
it seems to be the same relation that I have with mines, I can't even have a proper conversation with my mom and I find myself wishing for her death, I don't know what retains me from punching the shit out of her when she screams at me for no reason (refer to my previous post when I just wanted to talk about pizzas)
>>
>>28371014
My father, if I can call him that couldn't care less about me, despite what he and mother claim. Despite living under one roof we barely know eachother whilist our memories pretty much consist of annoyance. He do is hardworking however, but I have no idea why mom even married him considering his, again annoying nature as well as complete lack of affection. Which is weird cause I'm a hopeless romantic after my mother, yet she picked the least amorous guy in the country.
Whilist mom herself is very supportive and kind when not angry, very quick to snap instead.
Which is troubling cause she's very toxic, and often when trying to help she only makes it worse by arguing and saying how shit and stupid one is. Not to menton her tendency to make big problems of small things. But at least we're much closer, talking rather openly and spending time together or helping one another now and then. She's also diligent, so maybe that was one of the traits that brought them together.

Fun fact, whilist my mother is a typical animal lover, and I used to be too, having lived with her and her obsession made me despise most fauna. Simply said I lost the patiance and see them as dumb, even though I'm aware of their charms and potential.
>>
>>28375659
we seem to be in the same situation then

do you think that "fixing" your life would improve your relationship? If yes, why don't you try it?

because in my case it certainly wouldn't. I'm doing pretty good at uni, am very healthy and maybe even good looking (I fell for the /fit/ meme) , but otherwise my life sucks. Never had any real friends, let alone a gf.
>>
File: 1460815661602.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1460815661602.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>28375763
I don't know how to fix my life, people tell me to just get a diploma but it's not easy. I can't find something that suit me, I want to stop everythingand become a full time NEET but this wouldn't solve anything. With all the problems present in my head I don't think that I can improve my life. I'm actually dropping out of high school because of this (I'm 19 but I had to repeat 2 years of school). I can't go to school without panicking. And soon I will have to see a psychiatrist because school said so.
I think that people like me have no hope, and with parents telling you everyday that you're a failure doesn't help. I can't improve my life now.
>>
>>28375912
This is why I just homeschooled using computer software for it, I hated public school so much the stress gave me migraines
>>
File: 1461690994846.jpg (613 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461690994846.jpg
613 KB, 1920x1080
>>28375912
I don't believe in myself anymore
I don't believe that I will ever have a gf, or friends
I don't believe in memes anymore
I don't believe that Trump will win, although I'd love to see that

But I do believe in you anon. Yes, escpecially you. Just find out what you're good at and teach that to yourself.
>>
Dumb.
Just plain dumb.
>>
>>28376006
I could be homeschooled, but even with it I know I will not work, I just do not have any motivation. I think "why anyway ? I'll be a wagecuck all my life and never find happiness, only work like a slave". I don't want this to happen.

>>28376025
I'm good at drawing, but that's not a passion. And I doubt that drawing wojak getting whipped by pepe will get me somewhere. The only other thing I'm good at is video games, I love it but this won't get me anywhere either. At least I have a way to escape, if vidyas weren't here for I'd have an hero already.
But thanks for what you wrote, it's better than everything that was told to me.
>>
>>28371014
Mom was the best, she always supported me and truly loved me, however she works as a doctor so she had to stay at the hospital long nights which left me and by brother alone with my dad. Throughout my early childhood dad would get drunk whenever mom wasn't home. He didn't beat us or anything we were just left completely to ourselves. We were so infantile we didn't even realize his state was being drunk we just called it "strange" (I was like 7)... Things were pretty rough when he showed up drunk to pick me up from school. I was stupid enough to get into the car. I told my mom about that and she was close to divorcing him but somehow he managed to overcome his addiction and became an amazing father. So I can't really complain now though I guess it left some mark on my soul.
>>
>>28371014
they fucked me up. Robot mother w/ robot parenting made me a robot. Dad beat me because of his shitty 3rd world culture but at least I only saw him every other weekend.
>>
>>28376187
I meant good as in "what you could do to earn money"

Are you really good in any competitive games?
>>
>>28376388
not good enough
I was thinking about buying a tablet for drawing and draw some comissions for furrys etc...
>>
>>28371014
My dad is dead and my mom is fucking useless.
>>
>>28376448
no don't do that please. Do the drawing thing but don't draw degeneracy.
Can you show me some of your wojak + pepe art?
>>
>>28371014

I like my mom.

Hate my dad; he was never around and now he got married to some asian bitch 20 years younger than him from a third world shit hole.
>>
File: WP_20160506_004[1].jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160506_004[1].jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>28376581
some degenerates would be ready to pay a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 859x644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 859x644
Mom tried to put me in a mental asylum because I said I'd rather live with my Aunt instead of move across the country with her. I was supposed to be at the asylum a whole week, therapy, medication, the whole shebang, even though the hospital gave me a full mental diagnostic and said I was perfectly fine. But mom insisted I was homicidal or some shit and the day before I was supposed to go I flipped out and agreed to move with her. Now I live on an island with no car, no friends, and I'm homeschooled on the Internet for my senior year of highschool... Thx mom
>>
>>28376448
>>28376858
Go for it. Money's money, don't let the plebs' jealousy be obstacle to your success.
>>
>>28376858
Thank you for showing me, I like it.
Also, nice freud reference!
You have a very girly handwriting.
>>
>Mother
Used to think she was innocent and victimized. Realized over time that she is supportive and what-not but that she is also very narrow-minded and very spiteful. She was very depressed throughout my teens and always took her problems out on me and made me feel like complete shit. I asked again and again to just talk to her about things but she said I was bullying her by speaking in a calm tone.

>Father
Parents divorced when I was around 6. Don't remember him being close to me before then but he was already in his 40s. He asked to meet up with me some years later but we just sat in his mother's apartment watching Formula 1 for hours until I had to leave. Met up with him since but the conversation was always superficial. Last time we spoke he asked me to change my surname.
>>
My dad's dead and my mom is probably disappointed in me but doesn't know just how much of a fuck up i really am. I won't be able to hide it for much longer though, i'm really low on money.
>>
>>28376897
That's the best solution, but I don't know how the fuck I'll begin. There's still deviantart.

>>28376898
Thanks
I used to change my handwritting every year but finally this one suitted me best.
>>
Both a couple of pinko unamerican commies, Dad's a hilarious and autistic son of a bitch and one day he'll put me in the ground.
Mom's like a teenage girl, so you have to deal with all the hurdles, but she's a fun and sweet person when she's not crying along to music or ragging out.
>>
>>28377087
Furaffinity, display any sort of mediocre talent and publicly let the world know you're doing commissions and the oc donuts will flow in. Set some ground rules and put everything out in the open on how and when you'll draw things for people. a good starting price if you're feeling unconfident is like 5 bucks or something, and maybe move it up if you feel that its worth more.
>>
>>28371014
I am tired of talking about it. Fuck relationships. Fuck family. We are polar opposites. They don't talk to me. I don't blame them for not wanting to associate with someone like me. I've turned them down every time they've tried anyway because I don't want to talk to them. I prefer being alone. Forget my existence.
>>
>>28377446
Thanks, I'll give it a very original try
>>
>>28371014
they did their best
>>
>>28372444
im sorry, you never had a chance.
>>
Mom died. Was raised by dad, he still supports me and helping me out with college. I wish I could some day give him all the love and support back, at least as much as he gave me.
>>
They care for me, but they don't really love me,
1. Because I am the second born male
2.because my brother has a crippling illness
3.because I sniffed my aunts panties and she found out and told everyone
I blame myself for all three. They care for me but they will never forgive me and we will never be closer than aquaintances.
My mom doesn't even hug me, all my friends moms hug me,
They are very melancholy about my presence.
Surely I've disappointed them and nothing I ever do will make them happy, they will always remember what I did wrong.
>>
>>28371014
My mom is okay. She tries her best.
My dad is a mess, I'm thankful for him but I don't "like" him.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.