[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /ignored/ here? everyone around me ignore me for certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
who /ignored/ here?

everyone around me ignore me for certain reasons i still don't know
people in my class, old friends of middle school, oneitis, even ivl don't speak to me for years now
i don't change i think, i may be a bit quieter and learned than before but that's not the reasons i think
what can be the reasons? how can i stop that shit?
please help :^(
>>
Do you attempt to talk to them or do you sit on your chair hoping for someone else to talk to you?
>>
>>28371032
i try to talk to them, they either try a short talk or just don't even respond to a simple "hi" (that's the case of my oneitis, so yeah i have no more feelings, no hate no love just a empty shell)
>>
>>28371032
Not OP, but people talk over me constantly, especially when there is a heated argument going on and I want to say my view of the situation, It's like I'm not even there, maybe sometimes one of them feels sorry no one is listening to me so the person makes direct eye contact with me while I say something and then they just proceed with whatever they were saying. It seems like my opinion means literally nothing
>>
>>28370975
same here not as bad as you but, I still get handshakes from people who knew me in highschool but its mostly to subtly laugh at me infront of face. I used to be one of those meme potheads and everytime some sees the first they ask is smoking good kush? or some shit like that I try to say hi strike up a conservation only to get shutdown it feels bad m8 :/
>>
>>28371110
op here, that's also my case with my rare conversation, people don't even give a fuck to me anymore, if i try something a guy will always say to shut up
i'm not even have a cringe point of view like a /pol/er, i build my arguments
>>
>>28371153
or even if the conv is not serious, people don't give a fuck to me
that's depressing af
>>
>>28370975
I get this all the time.

Examples:

>2004 or 2005
>school
>people in my class are talking about some mistake in a test
>say something along the lines of "I got that one too"
>others just keep talking
>at one point someone asks me if I had the same mistake
>say yes

>same year
>at home playing some video game with brother and one of his friends
>it's one of those games where several players use the same computer
>the game doesn't recognize the key that has been assigned for one of the actions of my character
>notice this mid-game
>say several times the key doesn't work and we should change it
>brother and his friend just ignore me

>2013
>have a programming-related problem
>ask for help on one of those Q&A sites
>get bashed and question is deleted
>ask for help on another site (a forum)
>get ignored

>2014
>ask a question (not about coding) on a different site
>no one cares
>frustrated af so make another account and give a bullshit answer

>two weeks ago
>ask for help for a computer-related problem on a forum
>no answers
>other, even newer questions get lots of posts

I'm not even the kind of person who goes around asking for help. The examples posted above are the only times I've done that on the internet. In real life, the last time was probably sometime in last year and the request was probably for my parents. I can't remember what it was about. I try to be nice, but I guess I'm radiating negative energy or something that other people can sense but I can't.
>>
>>28371533
that sucks man, kind people are ignored
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.