[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently in talks with a lawyer about basically suing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1536x2048
I'm currently in talks with a lawyer about basically suing girls that ignored me in school, AMA
>>
keep us updated OP, would love to sue the bitch who said "we will never have sex anon, understand?"
>>
>>28370828
Why are you suing them?
>>
>>28370828

How fucking pathetic are you. Actually don't answer that.
>>
>>28370828
Sounds epic stick it to stacy!
>>
really for ignoring you why are you such a faggot not everyone has to be your friend like you or talk to you
>>
what obligation did they have to give you attention
>>
What are you suing them for?
>>
>I'm currently in talks with a lawyer about basically suing girls that ignored me in school
There is no way that this'd make a valid case.

If you're paying him for his time, you're being scammed.

t. legal expert
>>
>>28371514
For refusing to have sex with me.
>>
>>28371525
Probably refused for good reason you cunt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.