[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go to club for the first time in my life lastnight >i ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 8344269.0.jpg (128 KB, 800x626) Image search: [Google]
8344269.0.jpg
128 KB, 800x626
Go to club for the first time in my life lastnight
>i ask someone where the bar is
>points to bar
>Order 5 beers nervously down my first cup
>Anon approaches me from the right
>say whats up

Should i keep going ?
>>
>>28370293
>you will never get fucked by all of those asian milfs simultaneously while they gently dominate you
>>
>>28370293
What happened next? Op pls
>>
>>28370293
Wait you ordered 5 beers all at once for yourself?
>>
>>28370313
>milfs
>'ilfs'

jesus fucking christ get some standards anon

>>28370413
fuckin legend desu
>>
>>28370413
Stated it was my first time
>I didnt even order anything from the bartender
>I quickly just mumbled 5 beers
and he replies
>"What would you like"
Being a virgin, non drinker,
i quickly mutter
>"H-H-heineken
since that is the only beer im aware exists
anyway
>Anon and i begin talking
>He asks me basic questions
>I just reply to them as causally as possible
*while sipping my drink
>he starts talking about his job & girlfriend and his life
>Im getting tipsy on my 3rd beer
I can keep going but idk this thread might 404
>>
>>28370488
why start the thread faggot if you wont tell the story
kill yourself
>>
Tell us more of your made up story anon
>>
>>28370293
wait, you approached yourself from the right? I dont get it
>>
>>28370671
i think anon is meant to be someone else but its confusing
>>
>>28370293
So a random guy walks up to you and start chatting?
Are you a grill?
Why would any guy just do that to another guy if not being a depressed faggot thats going to kill himself?
>>
>>28370794
>tfw no 5 beer ordering gf
>>
First time I went to a club I just stood there in my winter jacket while people bumped and grinded around me.
>>
>>28370293
>be nightwalker
>also alcoholic chainsmoker
>on a nightwalk
>see three chads drinking and smoking in front of a house
>one of them asks me if i want to have a drink with them
>can't resist and say yes
>chat for a while and it turns out they're all underage (yuropoor so they can legally drink)
>don't divulge my age and pretend that i'm 19
>they think i'm cool because of that
>end up going to a bar with two of them
>we meet two black females
>drunk so think they're qt
>at 2am realize i'm not home playing vidyia or shitposting and suggest we go home
>one of the black females was grinding against me constantly and was trying to hold my hand
>the two chads go to their place to spitroast the other black female
>i'm left by myself with the other one who wants me to come to her place
>spaghetti out and walk home for 2 hours
>at night
>right in front of my house ask a guy for a cigarette
>he punches me and stomps on my glasses

I'm still a 23 year old KHV who had to buy new glasses.
>>
>>28371141
>i'm left by myself with the other one who wants me to come to her place
>spaghetti out

Epic misfortune bro! Just epic! You were so close, too! Fucking faggot.
>>
>>28370293
>Order 5 beers
>at a fucking club
I SERIOUSLY hope you don't do this. If you need to get drunk, do it before you get there. Those drinks are so massively overpriced.

I sort of enjoy clubs. I like looking at all the people dancing and shit, its really nice to watch. I myself can't dance for my life though, and so usually I avoid clubs. I definitely see their appeal though.
>>
>>28370794
It's pretty common. A lot of people at bars and clubs are drunk and willing to talk to anyone. I'm anti social as fuck and even I usually end up having a convos with a handful of random strangers. Also a lot of dudes are probably a bit uncomfortable in that environment or having poor luck with the ladies that night so there's a bit of camaraderie when you see other dudes in the same situation.
>>
>>28371141
Damn, Europe sounds like an interesting place to live in. I don't think shit like this would ever happen in the American suburb I live in.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.