[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make my height work for me? I'm a manlet (166cm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: mulato.webm (2 MB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
mulato.webm
2 MB, 960x544
How can I make my height work for me? I'm a manlet (166cm - 5'5-5'6).

>inb4 lankets start posting their height

My question is for all tall and short, how can I feel good about my height? Now in my country height isn't a big thing, but I'm still woried because of the manlet meme. Should I start working out? I don't have acess to a gym so I can only workout at home, without gym equipment. I work and go to my local uni, so I have almost no time for hobies such as history and 4chan. I use to wear those lift shoes but I didn't like em, so now I wear regular ones. Also what about clothes? I have no idea what's popular and what's not. Are there any sites that can help me with that? I've been on /fa/ but it's shit.

Please don't let this thread slide, and please don't shitpost.
>>
>>28370276
How about you get over it. Nothing wrong with being shorter.
>>
/fa/ is good if you ignore the goofnigger shit
>>
>>28370276
date asian girls they really can't complain since most of them are 5'3-5'2
>>
>>28370276
You can use lifting shoes, or just shoes with thick soles, but dont lift youself over 1 inch.

Also, dont give a fuck about height. I'm also a """""""""""""""""le manlet meme"'''''''''''''''''' 5'7-5'8. Its a stupid meme that gives the betas an excuse not to grow a spine and socialize.

You dont beed to make your height "work". It is true that probly your opportunities will mostly be females shorter, or the same height as you, but that is just fine.

To do list to """"""make le height meme work"""""":
1. Take fucking showers. Every morning, brush teeth, use deodorant, and invest in a medium to slightly expensive cologne. To sum it up BE CLEAN AND SMELL NICE.
2. The way you dress. Dress okay. I mean dont spent more time than a fucking woman in front of the mirror of going trough stores. But as a rule of thumb, get 3 new meaningful(not socks or shit like that, stuff you can see, jackets, tshirts etc.) articles of clothing every season or 5 every 6 months to refresh your wardrobe and wear them, try to at least slightly match your clothes when going out, like, dont mix 5 different bright colors etc, but dont fret over it. Summing it up. KEEP WARDROBE NEW AND SONT LOOK LIKE A HOBO OR A BLIND PERSON

CONT*
>>
>>28370276
>how can I feel good about my height?

I don't think you can as long as you are sane or rational that is shitty OP
>>
>>28370276
> I'm still woried because of the manlet meme

End your life.

I'm not even kidding or being edgy, seriously, end your life. If you really get bothered in real life by memes, you'll never enjoy life.
>>
>>28370676
CONT*

3. Posture. Walk up-fucking-right, dont slump your shoulders and dont look down, look straight ahead, if you make eye contact with someone, if its someone you know, hold their eyes for a few secons, smile a bit and nod, dont stop to talk to them unless they do, or unless you have something important to tell them, if its someone you dont know, keep eye contact for 2 seconds, then look at a point behind them, dont you fucking dare look down. Walk quickly and purposefully, like you own the place you are going to. Imagine you are going somewhere to beat someone up and they have no fucking chance. That's the kind of walk you want. Same with sitting down, dont slump your shoulders, lean back in your chair, or when you want to lean forward, again, dont slouch, keep your spine fucking straight, dont be afraid of eye contact, and always look to the side, not down when you want to break it. Summing it up. BEHAVE LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUDE THERE AND YOU DONT NEED TO SAY IT, IF SOMEONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEY ARE FREE TO CHALLENGE YOU.
>>
>>28370746

CONT*

4. Be interesting. And I dont mean rehearse your lines and all that shit that the betas here think will work. No. Fuck that. Be interesting as in have hobbies. Lots of them. Like to go swimming 4-5 times during the summer? Great, then swimming is also kind of your hobby. Ever did anything that is not vidya and you were not required to do it, great, then its also your hobby, if you want to be safe, use the works "small hobby"/"kind of a hobby" etc. to refer to the stuff you do less often, but never use them for more than like, a third of your hobby list. Females like guys with interesting lives. By listing all that shit you are interesting, they can brag with you, they get a feeling of importance by being with someone that does so much shit but also considers them worthy of his little free time. HAVE SHIT TO SAY ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU LIKE, AND ASK THEM ABOUT THEIR INTERESTS TOO, THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP A CONVERSATION GOING

Final answer, you cant really feel good about your height, that is just one "stat" in which your dna didnt put enough points. HOWEVER, you can feel good about yourself and feel better than others, and that is one of the best feelings ever.
>>
>>28370276

What kind of shit fuck college doesn't have a GYM
fuck off you lazy piece of shit stop making excuses
>>
I'm a 5'5 / 5'6 girl and I really like guys the same height as me they're pretty neat
>>
>>28370807
post pic of your face, you must be really fat and or ugly to settle for such small men
>>
>>28370276
Manlet here.
You will never be comfortable with your height. You will always feel a little envy towards taller guys.
But the best thing you can do it make up for it with brains. Land a good job and get money. If your life is great, height wont make much of a problem for you, and if you have money you can still get the girl
>>
king manlet here, 5'4

If you're worrying about it now, it will always be a problem. The only thing is to teach yourself to sort of ignore it, but dressing well or even working out will be alot harder because as you're working out all you will think is "whats the point, I can be ripped, but I'll still be this height" etc.

As for going for girls, dismiss them, all. Better to lead a life as somebody who accepts who he is as a manlet, then be a try hard manlet. All these people telling you in the thread to "OWN THE ROOM AND BE CONFIDENT" will make you come across as a over compensating manlet, ignore that, be confident, but just be fucking normal, there is no point in trying -that- hard.

in short, it sucks, nothing you can do, only winning move is not to play etc.
>>
>>28370843
>you must be really fat and or ugly to settle for such small men

You know she can lose fat. If she is fat that is. But that being said, you just can't fathom that women may actually like small guys, and may actually have their own likes and dislikes.
>>
>>28371103
>in short, it sucks, nothing you can do, only winning move is not to play etc.
Just post this in response to all these threads from now on
>>
>>28370676
>>28370746
>>28370773
what's the point of this meme advice? no tall man will respect such a small guy and no decent woman will be interested enough in him to listen about his hobbies or whatever, his posture or what he does or wears don't matter at all
>>
>>28372335
>you just can't fathom that women may actually like small guys

they don't, if they say they do it's only a coping mechanism, small men are walking examples of bad genes and only extremely desperate women settle with such men
>>
>>28372370
>what's the point of this meme advice?

posts a meme response. top kek
>>
>>28372391
Leave it to you anon from /r9k/ to decipher the mind of a woman. Where have you been all this time?
>>
>>28372420
it's very simple for everyone that has spend his time around females, you need to "decipher" the female mind because you are an autismal idiot
>>
>>28372437
whatever you say anon. Just a heads up. Women are different in other parts of the world you know. Some actually value different things than height.
>>
>>28372476
>Women are different in other parts of the world you know.

women are literally the same everywhere because they are women, yes some might value money more than height for example if they are in poverty, but even then they will only want your money if you are not physically attractive, and to be physically attractive you need to be tall, with wide frame and traditionally masculine and handsome face, all women everywhere like that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.