[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does chad get such an easy fucking pass at life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1386762775149.jpg (36 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1386762775149.jpg
36 KB, 212x218
Why the fuck does chad get such an easy fucking pass at life?

>be autistic and intelligent enough to understand the nuances and styles of comedy and can tell when something is intrinsically funny or not
>be in class
>teacher's not there
>everyone is gathered around the centre of the room and is just casually talking with each other
>sitting on the edge of the group not partaking
>only chad in class decides to get up and starts telling a made-up story about some stupid fucking moth for comic relief
>"there once was a moth and her name was....milly"
>people are giggling already
>he continues on
>it's one of the most cringe worthy things I've heard someone say
>everyone else is in fucking stitches
>he then fashions a megaphone out of his notebook and starts repeating "milly...the moth...MILLY...the moth" over and over again
>people are still fucking laughing
>I'm seriously the only one not laughing
>tfw I know for a fact if I were to get up and do the exact same thing the amount of social chastisement I would receive would be fucking palpable
>>
>>28370224
Because he's good looking so even though his shit is weak people will laugh and smile

Many good comics are ugly as sin but their material is creative and funny and truth telling

Good looking people live in an entirely different world than we do, friend and it all comes down to good looking equals genetic fitness so people are attracted to that
>>
you could've gotten up and told an actual funny story before he started mouthing off you know.

they were laughing with him and his courage to stand in front of everyone and act like a fool. how many times a day do you do that?
>>
>>28370224

I've had this happen to me. I once told a pretty good joke, delivered it in a non-autistic manner, no one reacted. Silence that you could hear a pin drop. Then someone more popular in the group tells the exact same joke and all the girls start laughing. Makes me want to just machinegun them all.
>>
>>28370329
>Makes me want to just machinegun them all

Easy there, Elliot
>>
Because Chad doesn't think he's the shit or better than everyone else because he's "intelligent" like you OP.

Good looks don't matter either. Sure there is a balance between giving yourself respect by having hygiene and just not being clean at all.
>>
>>28370370
>Good looks don't matter either

This is true, you can be average and do just fine

But truly ugly people are fucked for life, I know because I'm one of them
>>
>>28370224
Fucking this.

You hear other people laughing, you laugh harder. Movies that don't make me laugh cause me to go into hysterics the moments I watch with friends. Maybe it's because you're autistic, OP, that you're immune to this. I read was about how yawning is "contagious" but autistic people are less likely to yawn compared to neurotypical people in the proximity of other people that are yawning. Maybe that translates to you being less likely to laugh because of the people around you.

Oh, and people tend to be way less critical IRL. I have pretty high standards for music, but those suddenly disappear when I'm listening to my friends jam out on open mic night or something. People are more forgiving with people we know because we accept that we're surrounded by mediocrity.

But, yes, OP, the fact that he was an attractive guy definitely played a part in how partial the audience was to him. Plus, I assume he was relatively confident and that's more conducive to humour than some robot stuttering. Whenever I see someone really robot-like speaking publicly I already find myself bracing to cringe. When chads step up, I mostly expect to be pissed off.

And it's not even Chad, you get some fucking generic white boy stoner say something in a lazy sarcastic voice and suddenly it's the funniest shit ever. Or the smartest thing anyone's ever said.

It's honestly just visual memeing.

>tall attractive guy says something in a loud, confident voice
>probably bends his knees, holds his hands out or milks the giant invisible cow
>repeats what he just said in a head voice, or says "really?"
>comedy gold

>skinny stoner kid says something sarcastic
>oh wow, he's so edgy and cool!
>le john bender face
>he's so smart! but like, lazy genius smart!

If some fat kid did either of those things it would be less well received.
>>
>>28370263
>ugly as sin
This phrase has always bothered me, seeing as how sin is all things you want, sin is obviously pretty.
>>
>>28370329
this happened to me once. fml family
>>
>>28370503
>sin is all things you want

No it's not

Stop projecting your degeneracy onto me

Cuck
>>
>>28370224
As already pointed out and obvious, chads can pull this off. why? laughing, crying, sadness and happiness can all be influenced by your ability to relate to a person on a completely subconcious level, and guess what, your brain likes chad more than a robot. Its called empathy
>>
>>28370329
>tfw you make a joke but aren't confident enough to say it loudly, so somebody repeats it and gets all the laughs
it's an abstract kind of mad
>>
>>28370304
Part of this is true, like I get that people were probably feel awkward about the prospect of public speaking and lowering their standards because he's not a professional comedian.

At the same time anon, come on. When you don't like someone, you are hypercritical of them. Fuck, when I've not liked someone, I've found myself thinking, "what a fucking dumb cunt, fuck this guy" for saying shit people I like would say.

If anon is just some quiet, physically unattractive nerd, then they either don't like him or don't care about him. If Chad is attractive and they are already partial to him (or want him to be partial to them) they're gonna fucking laugh.
>>
>>28370423

Not really

Real ugly people are ugly because they have low self esteem and won't take the time to clean and have a reality check for themselves because well they have low self esteem. I mean, what the fuck is considered ugly anyways?
>>
>>28370519
Sin is literally defined in the fucking Bible as something you desire, something that tempts you.

And sin is not necessarily vapid things like drunkeness or gambling or adultery, it also includes things like pride or anger.

>doesn't know about the word of God
>calls other degenerates
>>
>>28370573
If I desire to live a life in accordance with the Bible, that is not sin
>>
>>28370570
>Real ugly people are ugly because they have low self esteem and won't take the time to clean and have a reality check for themselves because well they have low self esteem. I mean, what the fuck is considered ugly anyways?

I'm talking deformed tier, not "get a haircut and shave and hit the gym and get some sun and you'll be good to go" ugly

If you're underlying bone structure is shitty or your face is asymmetric as fuck then you're objectively ugly

It's insane to think that people are only ugly because of their attitude, GTFO of here with that nonsense
>>
>>28370224
>not realizing that a large part of comedy isn't just how "intrinsically funny" the joke is but also the way its delivered
not only are you autistic but you're also stupid
>>
>>28370573
>jerking off to a 1700 yr old compilation of ancient writings
>>
>>28370720
>says that sin is not the things you want

This means you do not want sin, or sinful activities.

This leaves two options:

(1) You do not sin.

(2) You do sin, but you don't want or enjoy it.

If it is number 1, you are a liar. All humans sin. Denying that you sin is an affront to God. It is pride, which is a sin.

If it is two, then without even the issue of temptation, you sin as a direct insult to God.

Either option is wrong.

Perhaps anon worded things poorly when they said, "all the things you want" since it is possible to desire Godly things as well, but to deny that sin is not attractive is wrong. It also nullifies your free will, since humans are tested through sin so that they can choose to follow God and therefore make their incorporation into his heavenly kingdom more meaningful.
>>
MILLY

THE

MOTH

It sounds funny.
>>
>>28370764
>not realizing most people laugh not because something is funny but because they want to show approval and get acceptance from the person trying to make them laugh like a hot Chad or girl
>>
>>28370781
>because you understand religion - one of the most important factors in human behaviour throughout recorded history - you must follow it

Truly euphoric.
>>
File: 2016-05-06-01-57-41-2112048742.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06-01-57-41-2112048742.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>28370748

Lol no

If you can't changed your "deformed" self then obviously you can't do anything. The point here is getting the best out of you, not blaming some shitty bone structure or some lame deformity as an excuse as why you're not getting laid. I met plenty of guys who fall under the deformity category and they still get laid on a daily basis.

If you're insecure so much about your deformities, people will subconsciously pick those feelings and you will drive them away or give them a bad impression.

It's not insane to think that way, you're just too scared to accept reality and yes, people are ugly because of their attitudes if you know what I mean.
>>
>>28370831
>tips fedora
M'enlightened fellow man, forgive me, I meant no offense. Supremely sorry, please excuse my drive to spread rationality amongst the sheeple
>>
>>28370849
>shows 1 example of a rich guy with a gold digger and possibly made up anecdotes about other deformed guys getting laid
SEE EVERY UGLY or deformed guy can get laid lolololol
not an overgeneralization at all
>>
>>28370879
>b-b-but your example doesn't count!
>it goes against my beliefs so it doesn't count

No wonder you are such a failure. You don'r even try.
>>
>>28370492
Fucking this, you laugh at the dumbest shit with friends. I'd wager aspergers could hinder that because social cues and whatnot
>>
>>28370224
That sounds like a really funny story. You were probably being a bad sport and were too stupid to get his humor.
>>
>>28370905

>b-b-but your example doesn't count!
>it goes against my beliefs so it doesn't count

Holy fuck you autistic piece of shit, he didn't even say or imply that.
>>
>>28370879

Doesn't matter, he's way more deformed than you yet he's happier than you will ever be

>>28370977

You're the autist here bud
>>
File: angrymoth.gif (489 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
angrymoth.gif
489 KB, 480x360
>>28370224
I know this feel.
>Pull joke in class
>No one laughs
>Chad pulls the exact same joke later on
>Everyone bursts out in laughter
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.