[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will prostitution be legalized, /r9k/? Within our lifetimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
When will prostitution be legalized, /r9k/? Within our lifetimes?
>>
Yes.

i have nothing else to add
>>
>>28370057
What do you mean, when... oh, you're an Americunt, aren't you? Poor thing.
>>
>>28370057
wha...? Lol puritans - Germany may be fucked in many ways these days but this is one thing we got right
>>
>>28370057

It's already legalized in many European countries and Australia. Why would you make it illegal?
>>
>>28370057
It's still pretty taboo, but I think nationwide legalization in the one nation that matters will happen within 50-100 years.
>>
It's legal in New Zealand.
What backward country are you from?
>>
>>28370383
What are you talking about? It's already legal in the UK.
>>
I'm not sure what parties support legalizing prostitution, libertarian maybe? Since they're anti government involvement, idk op maybe them
>if they get in I might lose my NEETbux
>>
I wonder when DEEZ NUTZ will be legalized.
>>
It already is here. Feminist 'leftists' are trying to get it banned though
>>
>>28370057
It's legal in Australia and I still haven't bothered to use one, and I'm a 28 year old incel, I don't see the point, you are not wanted if you use a hooker and they will look down on you if you're a virgin.
>>
>>28370057
It's legal, just get a camera.
Seriously though being a prostitute should be legalized but there should be supervision of some sort, like they would need a license or something.
And then there could be laws like no street whoring, no stds, use protection of protection could be an unsupervised rule, abortion could be up to m'lady (tips fedora) or in a male prostitutes case it could be up to him (sign a contract before it) if to allow her to make a choice or demand abortion if the presigned contract gives him that right and could have a penalty and zero obligations on him if she (whore/customer) chooses to not abort against the contract.
Also that could open the door for prostitutes to get help against violence, rape (I know how this sounds but it's less far fetched than you think) or with non payers or an array of other problems.
Best of all no pimps, cutting down on criminal funding and drugs/violence.
This also makes it easier to take legal action against non licensed workers.
It's illegal cause it's political suicide to legalize it.
Maybe Trump will do something about it, he's always been better than Hillary against female abuse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.