[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been dieting for the past few months >eating only healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 251535252462.png (112 KB, 675x758) Image search: [Google]
251535252462.png
112 KB, 675x758
>been dieting for the past few months
>eating only healthy shit until now
>just finished eating a large pizza, 2 cheeseburgers and a large packet of chips

Oh god, will this one time change anything? I feel like vomiting
>>
it's ok to slip up, you just need to remain as consistent as possible until it becomes the norm.
>>
>>28369997
OP if you slip on your diet you need to make up for it.

Weight loss is AREA UNDER CURVE of calorie consumption with respect to time.

If you have a big spike somewhere you have to have a big dip somewhere else to even it out.

Basically do a fast for the next 24 hours because you ate all the calories you were otherwise going to eat tomorrow already.

Then no harm done and the diet progresses exactly the same as it would have.
>>
>>28369997

What kind of diet OP? I love cheeseburgers, pizza and all that shit, but I also like the taste of grilled chicken breast, salads with light dressing (vinaigret, soy dressing), and most grilled veggies. I also stopped soda completely and don't regret it at all. Water is best.
>>
I was gonna buy 2 large pizzas and eat them tonight but I went to sleep at 7 and woke up at 2 when the pizza places were already closed so now I'm starving since I didn't eat today or yesterday.

Fucking reeee why aren't there 24hr pizza shops?!
>>
>>28370767
>why aren't there 24hr pizza shops?!
This.
>>
>>28371419
Not enough demand
>>
Cheat days are ok anon but you should also exercise, too.
>>
>>28370687
This is retarded by the way, your metabolism doesn't work like that.
>>
>>28370767

You can make your own food, you know.
>>
>>28369997
Take some laxatives.
>>
>>28372615
I don't have any food in my house besides rice right now because I had to spend 3/4ths of my foodstamps on my girlfriend

I don't want to go grocery shopping with my autismbux.
>>
The fact that you feel like vomiting rather than feeling amazing is a good thing, it means you feel averted going back to that life. You'd rather eat healthy.
>>
>>28372678

Buying food and cooking at home is much cheaper than buying pizza. You need to manage your money better
>>
>>28372712
$200 for a whole month split between two people isn't that much faggot.

I don't want to spend money I can spend on eating good food when I get another $200 in 6 days for shit grocery store frozen meals.

And I want fucking pizza.

I manage my money fine. When I first got my autismbux backpay I paid off all my bills that were overdue and utilities that were about to be shut off/cancelled and paid off the remaining 4 months of my lease. I just don't see the point in spending real money on grocery store food when I get a $200 giftcard there every month.
>>
>>28369997
Yeah be careful anon, I quit drinking soda, but I had one the other day cause my campus was giving out free food and it felt like my insides were desentigrading
>>
>>28372785
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS WHAT I WAGE FOR?
>>
>>28372698
this

when i'm dieting (i.e. cooking meals or microwaving healthy pre-packaged meals), and i suddenly eat mcdonalds, i feel fucking hungover the next day. body clearly does not want.

>>28370036
also this

one thing that helps me is to mix up the (healthy) foods that are part of my diet. different cheeses. types of fruit i've never had before. weird fiber-enriched snacks. new deli meats.

the different tastes prevent boredom and temptation from shitty fast food. once i internalized the fact that fast food is poison, and that the owners of that company don't give a shit about me, it was a lot easier to avoid it. i definitely like it for splurging though.
>>
>>28369997
You are probably eating way too healthy aka 4 salad meals everyday or barely eating at all. I would look into flexible dieting/IIFYM(If it fits your macros). This way you can still have your foods you like while still lose weight.

Tutorial for IIFYM/Flexible dieting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkCT-hAP8SU

To convince you more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5Gy437-uI

You would need
>Food scale
>Myfitnesspal app for tracking

Also go for a run or a walk around the neighbourhood so you dont feel like shit eating shit.
>>
>>28369997
Don't worry man. You are not going to stay or be fat if you do this once every month. Just do some more exercise in return. It will make you feel better
>>
>>28372908
What exactly is the problem with what I said
>>
>>28372587
>This is retarded by the way, your metabolism doesn't work like that.

physics works that way

metabolisms do too

prior to the modern age humans did not eat every single day. fasting was common place. you would stuff yourself stupid when you caught an animal and go hungry in between.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.