[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot mental illness checklist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1462490084229.png (33 KB, 480x654) Image search: [Google]
1462490084229.png
33 KB, 480x654
What mental illnesses do you have fembots? See pic.
>>
>>28369959
idk I've been diagnosed with different things from different psychs. one said I had bipolar 1, another said I was schizoid and another said bpd. depression and anxiety are just kind of a constant and I used to smoke weed to distract myself from wanting to die
not sure where that puts me
>>
>>28370034
It puts you on the "would fuck like a cheap hooker" list.
>>
File: 1456072851298.jpg (27 KB, 242x330) Image search: [Google]
1456072851298.jpg
27 KB, 242x330
>>28370238
im flattered
originally
>>
type A based on op checklist

- General anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Eating disorders, both anorexia and binge eating but occurred at different points in time
- Boderline personality disorder

not NEET though, but getting there
>>
>>28370262
You're welcome. I unironically mean it.
>>
>>28369959
Autismo, therefore, can't exactly classify myself into a cluster. I AM a NEET, though I will soon unNEET myself (this very year) through finally managing to muster the courage to enroll in University.
>>
What's a Hikki?
>>
>>28369959
all women are sociopaths, fembots don't exist
>>
>>28370652
Is it bad that I wouldn't want my potential wife to have much education?
>>
>>28369959
Drink bleach you fat ugly roastie sluts.
>>
>>28371658
Delete this.

Or face the consequences for insulting m'ladies.
>>
I'm autistic NEET.
>>
File: 1453204053924.jpg (39 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
1453204053924.jpg
39 KB, 533x533
Autism and panic disorder/social anxiety. I'm a NEET and I haven't gone outside in a month and a half. I don't have daddy issues, I love my daddy very much. He's the only person I love actually.
>>
>>28372112
>>28372112
If you stop posting in them then how the hell are we supposed to find qts?
>>
Remember to sage any thread with the word 'fembot' in the OP post. Clean up this dying place!
>>
How do I get a bot gf? I've never encountered a fembot irl, and I'm too weird for normal grills
>>
>>28372206

if you do eventually want to find a husband, would you want him to be like your dad?
>>
FUCKING WHORES, GET OUT
REEEeEeEEeEeEeEeeeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEeEeEeEeEeErErEEeEeEeEeeErEEEeEeeEeEEEeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEEeeEeEEeEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEeEeEeEeeEEeE
>>
>>28369959
All "fembots" have a combination of avoidant and histrionic personality disorders
>>
Both A and B.

Panic disorder, anxiety, depression, daddy issues, trust issues, Asian, a bit of alcoholism, previously /soc/ and Chad bf

>tfw Chad bf wants to marry me
>>
>>28372243
That would be ideal.

Or I'll just stay with my daddy forever, thats even more ideal.
>>
I want to cum inside a mentally ill girl.
>>
>>28372293
>Asian

what kind

>daddy issues

Of the high expectations Asian father kind?
>>
>>28372418
chink

dad used to talk to a lot of girls when I was young, even on the phone when I was overseas with him, felt pretty unloved. tried to buy me things to cheer me up. daddy issues aren't too bad now though since I'm in a stable relationship
>>
I love broken girls, more mental illnesses the better.
maybe ill find one desperate enough to date me when im 32, too bad they'll all will be single mothers by then
>>
>>28369959
Why's adhd in class c? What's so bad about it?
>>
PTSD!!! Not from Internet, I got it the good old fashion way from being abused and molested.
I don't like putty parties. I try hard not for the PTSD to effect my life. I feel if I let it get to me i'm just letting them win.
>>
>>28372442
>maybe ill find one desperate enough to date me when im 32
Why 32 specifically?
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 483x654) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 483x654
>depression is a symptom of bipolar type 1
> + OCD
> + sexual sadism
> + necrophilia

I should be forced to wear a caution sign around my neck at all times.
>>
>>28372438
By other girls I'm guessing you mean xiaosans?
>>
>>28372206
Would you have sex with your daddy?
>>
>>28370914
I feel the same way. College would only ruin a woman.
>>
>>28372530
I need him or I'll kill myself so I guess I would. I just hope hes gentle and loving.
>>
>>28370842
Hikikomori / shut-in to the point of being homebound
>>
If you ever meet a girl with BPD, run as far away as you can. Yes, the love and affection from her feels great at first, you've never been so happy in your entire life.

One day, everything changes. She hates you with every fiber of her being. She will never love you again, and she decided that in a split second.
>>
>>28372438

Did it affect your ability to trust men?
>>
File: cancer2.jpg (35 KB, 567x283) Image search: [Google]
cancer2.jpg
35 KB, 567x283
>>28369959
wow, more cancer as this thread has, nearly is impossible to achieve.

le:
- fembot meme
- mental illness meme
- soc tumor
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.