[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you don't eat enough to put on muscle or gain weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: rffe.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rffe.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
tfw you don't eat enough to put on muscle or gain weight in general
>>
I wish I had your problem.

I started lifting 3 years ago and have been perma-bulking ever since and now I can't fucking undo all the fat gain..........well I could, but it feels impossible. Gaining it all was so easy, losing it feels like you gotta work 10x as harder.

Now I understand how fat cunts stay fat, losing the weight is 10x harder than gaining it.
>>
>6'3
>140 lbs
>too poor to eat a balanced diet to gain weight
>get oily and smelly when i try to add protein and fat to my diet
>feel like shit when I eat any bread-like carbohydrates like rice or oats
>survive off of fruits, vegetables, nuts and potatoes
>tfw skinny toothpick legs and twig arms
>can still lift 200lbs and have a resting heart rate of 65 bpm but everyone assumes im a massive weakling and unathletic
>>
>>28369938
>being proud of "lifting" 200lbs
>>
>>28369922
>losing it feels like you gotta work 10x as harder.
"Work" here means eating less. Eating less is not an action, but it's a lack of action, it's nothing. Eating more is an action, which takes effort and money. Gaining weight is logically and objectively harder than losing it.
>>
>>28370186
your body physically responds to being hungry

it takes effort to combat the feeling of starving
>>
>>28370222
No, it doesn't take effort, it just takes a bit of willpower, and I've done it several times before (and I'm a pretty skinny girl).
>>
>>28370233
effort

noun
noun: effort; plural noun: efforts

a vigorous or determined attempt.
"hammer birdhouses to country fenceposts in an effort to bring back the eastern bluebird"

Females have a problem with meaninglessly trying to develop personal definitions of words.
>>
>>28370267
I stand by what I said. Not eating doesn't require an effort. Unless maybe you're just such a huge glutton that you actually have to concentrate hard on not eating.
>>
>>28370233
>dumb roastie cunt can't put herself in someone else's shoes

I'm a skinnyfag cause my brain tells me to stop eating relatively early on, I can totally understand how the opposite can happen to fatasses
>>
>>28369882
Stop complaining about winning genetic lottery, don't do that again.
>>
>>28370296
>http://www.webmd.com/diet/your-hunger-hormones

your body creates a physical response to being hungry

and even if it was completely mental, it still takes effort to overcome any type of addiction
>>
>>28370328
I can understand that. I just rage when I see gluttons claiming that gaining weight is easier than losing it. It's objectively not true.
>>28370355
Irrelevant. Your body does stuff for pretty much everything you do or don't do.
>>
>>28370089
i dont mean in exercise, its what i do every day for work, moving heavy fucking packages of shit around all damn day, and people think i cant do basic shit like put in an air conditioner because of my spindly arms
>>
>>28370382
Please go do heroin and tell us how it's so easy to just drop it

Just because the government gets paid off to ignore it, food addiction is a real thing
>>
>>28370403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ
>>
>>28370435
what are you trying to accomplish with this post

im not bragging in the slightest but you're trying to put me down
>>
>>28370434
>comparing food to a drug that feels better than anything else AND create a physical dependence
I don't know whether you're so obsessed with food that it has made you completely delusional, or if you're simply dishonest.
>>
>>28370382
>>28370355
I must agree with the proclaimed girl. I used to be a skeleton at 50kg. After i learned about diet exercise and counting calories i gained 18kg in 2 years. I also gained alot of fat so i went on a cut. I just eat less while doing the same exercise and the fat startet rolling away.
It was extremely difficult for me to eat while bulking, i would even puke sometimes because i had to eat that much. cutting was easy, simply not eating gave me time to do other stuff.
>>
>>28369882
Give yourself to the maple god or the black star will scorch your brittle bones leaving you unable to morph into your true form.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.