[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know eric andre is married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Did you know eric andre is married?
>>
>>28369763
I don't think I could take anything that guy does seriously. At any moment he's liable to suddenly make an odd face and then screech or run off or something, turning it into a bizarre farce.
>>
>he's Jewmaican
>got an Asian wife
Those are going to be some weird looking kids.
Also, why are they in some kind of third world shithole smeared with paint with matching scarves?
>>
>>28369763
I believe it. He's funny, successful, and not ugly. Also tall from the look of that picture.

Hannibal Buress is the star of the show though.
>>
>>28369802
Look at his stuff when he's out of character. He's a really chill, interesting person.
>>
>>28369802
damn, looking through his instagram its pretty apparent how much of a fucking normie he is

then again there arent any celebrity robots, i guess I still like the guy

>>28369809
he went to nepal or some shit

>>28369818
how is hannibal buress the star? I would say they both bring a lot to the show. i just wish they had more content though, i think I've watched all the youtube adult swim vids at least 3 times

>>28369833
can you post some of his out of character vids? he seems to always be in character
>>
>>28369857
I just think he's funnier. They work well together though.
>>
>>28369763
Nice to know, I liked him in most of the things I've seen him in and a big fan of The Eric Andre Show.
>>
>>28369763
>do I know that muttkike is married

does it matter?
>>
>>28370006
Muttkike is a great name. it should be included in the next season.
>>
Ok but the real question is, is Sam Hyde married?

Get back when you have that intel.
>>
File: 1439406941682.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439406941682.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>28369763
he got cucked

>his eyes are with joy
>her eyes are full with regret

I know those eyes very well

>too well
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.