[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1456828869279.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456828869279.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
What kind of fucked up are you, fellow robots? What do you take for it?
Please share any stories of being in a mental hospital. Those are always fun to read

Bipolar type 2 here. I'm on 100mg of Seroquel and 50mg of Wellbutrin.
>>
>>28369748
Panic Disorder here, I take Citalopram 40mg and Risperidone 1mg every day. Sort of feels like it's working I guess, therapy is worthles though.
>>
>>28369748
Depression and Anxiety

I'm a fucking meme
>>
I had depression and anxiety but then I grew up and realized how absurd and stupid having a mental illness is just to make up excuses to why I'm not in that point in my life where I wanted to be or to self pity so I can get I know dat feel points from other people

Fuck you all and your stupid imaginary illnesses
>>
Anxiety.
20 mg fluoxetine.

I feel like my old self again. It's great.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-16+at+12.42.33).jpg (32 KB, 388x393) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-16+at+12.42.33).jpg
32 KB, 388x393
I'm prone to violent outbursts when I feel wronged. I have been sent to the mental hospital twice, but have never been diagnosed with anything, or prescribed any medication.
>>
a whole bunch of us in this room take shitloads of meds and can help you guys out share tips etc it's an r9k chatroom you don't have to cam come join chill out

https://kageshi.com/rooms/r9k
>>
I literally broke out of a hospital one time from an intensive care unit. Learned their patrol patterns like i would a game and just snuck out at night.

Ensued in hilarity on the streets and i ended up fine.
>>
I dont really know. Depression/anxiety/derealization. A little bit of all of those perhaps, basically im just a self loathing sack of shit that convinces itself that reality is an illusion and im going to spontaneously die.
>>
File: 1462144894480.png (140 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
1462144894480.png
140 KB, 391x480
>>28369832
I wish my bipolar was imaginary, mate. If you went on a manic episode like I did once, you'd totally understand.

Depression and Anxiety are definitely meme level illnesses that normies claim all the time though.
>>
Depression and anxiety, used to take 50mg of fluvoxamine for anxiety, but now just on 100mg of sertraline
>>
>>28370171
What were you in for and did anyone come to look for you?
>>
>>28369800
fuck risperidone dude
i used to take it and i hated it plus it might make you lactate
bpd/psychosis/depression/etc here
im on lithium duoloxetine and trazadone currently
not feeling great but better than i used to
>>
>>28370223
I don't think clinical depression or severe anxiety is a meme, but minor and moderate cases are memes for sure.
>>
>>28370295
Car crash (was hit at a stoplight). Then hospital. Broken limbs. Losing it finally after that. I was limping in red, blood soaked bandages through the hospital and out onto the street. Nope, nobody cared. I have no idea how I mummy ninja'd my way out of there at night. Saved by a few random, very scared people who I eventually asked for directions when i walked up to them on the sidewalk. I ended up walking back to the hospital after realizing what i had done.
>>
>>28370565
That sounds a lot like what happened to me minus that escaping from the hospital. Hope you're doing better now.
>>
>feel miserable
>want to hurt myself
>go to store to buy razor
>they're out of pencil sharpeners
>have to walk down to the chemist
>all the lights are bright
>everyone is looking at you
>why is that woman sitting in the car looking at me and why was she there on the way back
>can't stop talking to myself out loud
>walk past a window and want to smash it
>walk past a fence and want to thrust my head into it
>walk past a car and want to kick its window in
>trying to use the breathing techniques
>not working
>the cars are too loud
>my heart feels like it's sunken into my stomach
>walk into chemist
>look for pencil sharpeners
>"do you need help?"
>"do you have pencils or pencil sharpeners?"
>"no sorry"
>"no pencils? pencil sharpeners?"
>"no sorry"
>"w-what... about razors?"
>before she even replies just spin around and walk out
>everything is going crazy
>everything gets worse on the walk back
>fucking throwing my arms around and yelling at myself
>make it home
>go back in room
>everything settles down

WHATS WRONG WITH ME?
>>
Depression, anxiety, diagnosed aspergers

Wellbutrin and Clonazepam. Unfortunately nothing helps the motivation problems and my only desire is to lay in bed.
>>
>>28370644
That was years ago and I am doing much better. I fully healed. I actually have a future and things that i work toward now.

I also wish you the best of luck out there.
>>
>>28370717
Thanks, anon. I have a ways to go to get back to where I was before my car accident. I had to relearn how to walk, I put on a shit ton of weight and became dependent on pain killers.

Hopefully the wellbutrin kicks in soon and gives me the drive and energy to get my ass back in shape.
>>
Escitalopram crew reporting
>>
The typical, crippling depression w/ anxiety.
I haven't went to the hospital in months, i'm just waiting the guts to overdose myself
>>
>>28369748
Depression and anxiety on 200mgs of sertraline a day with a one or two beta blockers, i take about 3 if i'm going out to the shop at night tho
>>
Would any Anons like to Skype to talk about their troubles? Here 2 listen
>>
>>28370821

Muh nigga, 40mg and counting.

I took a 80mg dose with 120mg of Codeine Phosphate once. Never again.
>>
>>28371172

200mg of Sertraline is ridiculous, did you get prescribed that?
>>
OCD here. Having panick attacks for the last two days.

Now I went full mental. A friend is coming . Wonder if I should call the crisis-services
>>
I just went to get my first diagnosis from the quack today.
I most likely have depression.
I will get further testings this week.
Currently no prescription but I love to abuse pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>28371256
>talking
yeah nah fuck that
>>
>>28371390
It doesn't have to be a conversation, you can tell me whatever you want and remove me if you like. I'm here to provide an outlet whatever that means for you.
>>
>was 16
>put in hospital because of self harm and suicide attempt
>doctor gives 6'5 24 year old 100 MG of Seroquel
>he passes out
>doctor thinks it's a good idea to give me, 5'6 16 year old girl with low blood pressure, 200 MG of Seroquel
>passes the fuck out

He was a fucking idiot who didn't know how to do his job, I hope that doctor gets mauled by one of the inpatients and beaten to death.
>>
File: 1456518290126.jpg (100 KB, 682x921) Image search: [Google]
1456518290126.jpg
100 KB, 682x921
>>28369748
Meme disorders here. Anxiety, depression and ADHD.

I take dexamphetamine 10mg, tried Zoloft but it sucked, I want Xanax though. Changed my diet recently and it has helped slightly.
>>
>>28371280
yeah started at 50 then 100, then 150 after like 20 weeks 200 mgs

i kept on saying i want to switch meds dude to i really don't feel any better with them, they said it's best to wait longer. Was also told it's the max dose
>>
>>28371590
He harvested both of yr organs
>>
>>28371280
due*

been on 200mgs for like 5 weeks or something now, gets me out of bed atleast
>>
>>28371590
His name was dr. Shipman. And he was out of morphine.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.